www.wmdolls.com

Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74}

Post by BWheeler1 »

Ditto what Colt said. I notice less views on my photos on weekends also. You'd think people have more time then, but they're probably too busy with their dolls. I know yesterday just dressing Ji Eun and Sakura and taking those few pictures took me around four hours. Of course, there was some play time involved...

Don't worry about it, Jimmy. Your pictures are getting better. Alyssa is looking more alive. Sitting there with her legs crossed and her hands folded, she looks to be saying, "Well... I'm waiting...".

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Jimmy_71 wrote:I really enjoy taking photos of my girls and I'm happy with the progress that I've made. I just wish I knew why my latest photos, at least, are getting so few views and comments. Are my girls to plain, because they still have factory makeup, hair and no jewelry? I just don't understand. :?
She looks great!

Punch anyone in the face who says she is plain! Far from it. I like the subtle makeup look (that said, I do seem to keep changing Adara to have more and more out-there lip colours!)

I don't know how people use these forums - I use the 'unread posts' option, but if folks are just looking in forums that interest them, they may miss this seeing as its in "WM Dolls" and not say "Eye Candy".

Whilst its nice when people comment on my Adara picture thread, if they dont, thats OK too - I am mostly posting for my benefit, and if anyone else likes the pictures that is a bonus. I enjoy dressing her and taking her pictures - and for me that is what is important.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote: I really enjoy taking photos of my girls and I'm happy with the progress that I've made. I just wish I knew why my latest photos, at least, are getting so few views and comments. Are my girls to plain, because they still have factory makeup, hair and no jewelry? I just don't understand. :?
Hi Jimmy_71,
I'm no expert, but here's my thoughts on "views and comments" as I've wondered about this many times.

First of all, your Alyssa is beautiful, so I wouldn't worry about her looks or styling. :thumbs_up:

Below are only general comments on TDF and NOT a comment on your postings so don't take these as negative - I actually like your girl. :D

1) One thing I've noticed is that a lot of TDF members will only look at the lastest page of a thread. They seem reluctant to page back a couple of times.
Each page on a thread has 15 posts before the next page is created.
Photos have a much better chance of being viewed and commented on if they're posted on a new page or near the top of a page.
This is one reason why some people "Bump" their thread into the next page before posting new material.
So if you already have 12 or 13 posts on your page it may be better to wait to post photos until a new page is created, so that they will be at the top of the new page.

2) The next thing I've noticed is that a lot of TDF members use the "Most Recent Posts" page to find new material, in particular the first page of that thread.
So to get most people looking at your new material you need to time your posting so that it appears in the "Most Recent Posts" page when most people will be looking.
That time seems to be around evening time in Europe, which coincides with morning in the USA. You'll have to experiment and see what happens for your timezone.

3) If you want comments on your photos then you need to try to be a little different than the rest.
For example, there are thousands of dolls on TDF all wearing lingerie and all flavours of lingerie. After a while they all tend to look the same.
So to get some reaction you need to think outside the box.
The viewer has to suddenly sit up and think "wow, that's a great photo!".
If you made a comment on somebody else's post, what was it about it that made you want to make a comment?
Try to think up photo scenarios that are a little different from the rest.
Try different camera angles, lighting, props, clothing, doll poses, etc....
Study the experts like Stacey Leigh, Alottahope, Mandos, etc. What is it that they do that makes their photos stand out?

4) Don't forget that what you think is sexy may not be sexy to someone else.
You can't really predict what someone else will like, it's weird.
What I thought were some of my best photos have hardly any views or comments! Don't know why!
Some of the most sexy photos are not showing a lot of flesh, but tap into the viewers mind, a hint of what could be....
Sometimes "less is more".

5) Also, a lot of TDF members will view a page but won't make a comment. Any number of reasons for that.
Some other forums have a "Like" button which would help here, but we don't have one on TDF.

6) A tip for styling is to try to pay attention to what girls/women are wearing today, what's current.
For example, if you think your girl looks about 20 years old then what do girls that age wear in all the different social settings.
Real girls and women are mostly very good with styling, e.g. what goes with what, what colour, etc.....
Most guys are not so good with this as they don't pay attention! :lol:
Get some womens magazines and have a look through.
When your're out and about have a look in the shops and check out what the girls are buying and wearing (be careful!!)
Also Google images is great for this.

7) Finally, don't worry about views and comments! It can drive you nuts!!!
Take photos of your girl for yourself. Try to ignore what anybody else thinks or doesn't think.
Post your photos on TDF if you're proud of them and your girl. The love will shine through. :thumbs_up:

Anyway, sorry for the long essay/brain dump!
Hope that helps. :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Thank you everyone for your encouragement. From here on out I'll try harder to not let views and responses bother me. :glou:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Love the pics of your girl Jimmy. Plus your a great person and consider you a friend. Thanks for helping me out with my signature last week. Your Views will grow as more folks discover your gal and your awesome personality.
My best to you,
Prome

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:Love the pics of your girl Jimmy. Plus your a great person and consider you a friend. Thanks for helping me out with my signature last week. Your Views will grow as more folks discover your gal and your awesome personality.
My best to you,
Prome
Thanks again Prome :D . Even though I've only been on this forum for less than 5 months, I would love to meet a few of you for a drink. Some really great people here.

Was my pleasure helping you out with your signature. I did the same for lilbitlonely.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

guy vadnais wrote:Hi Jimmy I want to tell you that I love your photos you are improving day by day you only have to look at the very last pictures you took of AlyssI think you have an artistic eye, I mean you know how to place yourself when you take the picture, you take the time to place Athena, for her benefit, you always choose the beautiful clothes, and above all she is very sexy you are one Jimmy artist,a it's crazy how you made progress,C'est pourquoi je suis la 3ème personne qui aime ce que vous faites, continuez à faire de belles photos et mettez votre Athéna au premier plan.
Merci Guy!

Who is this Athena you speak of, lol :lol: . Same doll different owner.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

hello Jimmy you have an idea of ​​the product it takes to remove the ink stains because my doll is stained by his black dress, not much, just a little between the groin, I guess it will go, with a good product, I heard about this product on this site what do you think about it?

https://ca.iherb.com/pr/Neutrogena-Rapi ... lsrc=aw.ds

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

Oups, sorry to have written Athena, I wanted to say of course Alyssa probably an erreur of typing on my keyboard

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

guy vadnais wrote:hello Jimmy you have an idea of ​​the product it takes to remove the ink stains because my doll is stained by his black dress, not much, just a little between the groin, I guess it will go, with a good product, I heard about this product on this site what do you think about it?

https://ca.iherb.com/pr/Neutrogena-Rapi ... lsrc=aw.ds
That is the same product that I'm planning on using if I need to.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

alright I'll try to pick up at the pharmacy tomorrow

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

bonjour j’ai accidentellement taché ma poupée hier alors qu’elle portait une robe noire, j’ai fait des recherches ici pour découvrir ce produit que j’achetais et je vous dis que ce produit est très très efficace j’ai fait une seule application sur ma poupée et 6 heures plus tard tout était parti, donc je recommande ce produit les yeux fermés en tout cas pour moi c’était très efficace, voici le lien. https://ca.iherb.com/pr/Neutrogena-Rapi ... lsrc = aw.ds

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Man! I love those latest pics. Her glasses are perfect! I just love a girl in glasses! ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Broven wrote:Man! I love those latest pics. Her glasses are perfect! I just love a girl in glasses! ;)
Thanks Broven, we're happy to hear that you like the photos. Alyssa and I are trying our best and hope things only get better. :glou:
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice color (one of my fav) top in that last set! And I also liked the 'unfolds tits' sequence. Those things are really something right!@
They felt and also looked way better than I expected when I first got her. And this pic is really nice, with the glaces being a good fit with this head too btw!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS