www.wmdolls.com

Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74}

Post by adelea »

She looks very different as a blonde!

But never mind the hair colour, that shirt makes her damned sexy!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

adelea wrote:Image

She looks very different as a blonde!

But never mind the hair colour, that shirt makes her damned sexy!
That she does and she'll look different again once I buy a new wig as she'll be going brunette. :D

That's her pajama top, I hadn't gotten around to putting the bottoms on, hence the top only photo. A friend of mine came by so I had to wrapped her lower half with a bath towel, lol. I should have taken a pic, as it hugged her well.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Very nice Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
Alyssa looks lovely as a blonde. It always amazes me how different our girls looks with a new wig. :D
Alyssa's pajama's look nice too, bet they're soft and silky. I bet she feels lovely wearing those when she's next to you in bed! :lol:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Alyssa had her monthly cleaning and powdering today.

She also got a new dress and wanted to give you a sneak peek before tomorrow's photo shoot (hopefully). :D
DSC_0186 (3)m.JPG
DSC_0186 (3)m.JPG (119.85 KiB) Viewed 1632 times
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Alyssa had her monthly cleaning and powdering today.

She also got a new dress and wanted to give you a sneak peek before tomorrow's photo shoot (hopefully). :D
DSC_0186 (3)m.JPG
Very Nice Jimmy, Alyssa look beautyful.

DDM and the girls like her dress style. :D :thumbs_up:

Looking forward to the photoshoot pics.... :glou:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

She looks lovely in that dress! Really accentuates her curves.

In her recent pictures, she does seem reluctant to let you near your AV equipment, Jimmy!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Alyssa had her monthly cleaning and powdering today.
Very nice Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
Alyssa looks lovely in her new dress. It's a perfect fit as well. She looks really good. :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Thanks for posting DDM, adelea, and djcdoll, we appreciate your interest.

I wanted to try and get Alyssa in some better poses today, but in my first attempt she almost fell over and her right foot got all twisted in her shoe, this scared the crap out of me and I called it a day before I badly injured Alyssa. Here are a couple of photos I got before the close call.
DSC_0189 (2)R.JPG
DSC_0189 (2)R.JPG (768.96 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
DSC_0191 (3)R.JPG
DSC_0191 (3)R.JPG (688.74 KiB) Viewed 1597 times
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi they are lovely pics, sorry though that Alyssa nearly had a mishap. This has always been my worry when posing my gals and so I play safe when standing them in shoes by using mostly flat converse types and Doc Martens boots. Admittedly they don't look as sexy as dressy shoes but they do offer stability, although I still use heels etc for sitting poses.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Thanks for posting DDM, adelea, and djcdoll, we appreciate your interest.
I wanted to try and get Alyssa in some better poses today, but in my first attempt she almost fell over and her right foot got all twisted in her shoe, this scared the crap out of me and I called it a day before I badly injured Alyssa. Here are a couple of photos I got before the close call.
Alyssa looks great. Having her hands in her pockets is a good idea, makes her look natural and relaxed, I've done that a couple of times with Tiffany. :thumbs_up:
Sorry she nearly toppled over. Standing poses can be tricky to do. Posing her in a corner made by walls, doors or furniture can help. :D

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi they are lovely pics, sorry though that Alyssa nearly had a mishap. This has always been my worry when posing my gals and so I play safe when standing them in shoes by using mostly flat converse types and Doc Martens boots. Admittedly they don't look as sexy as dressy shoes but they do offer stability, although I still use heels etc for sitting poses.
I'm delighted that you like them. I'll be happy when the backdrop no longer has snow in it and is replaced with green foliage.

I jokingly put the blame of the close call on djcdoll. The poses he puts Tiffany in while wearing high heel shoes is beyond me.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha yes I know what you mean, djcdoll has worked special magic to get Tiffany into some of her poses and of course he designed a rather clever way for her to stand in heels, something I might try and brave one day with Sarah.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi they are lovely pics, sorry though that Alyssa nearly had a mishap. This has always been my worry when posing my gals and so I play safe when standing them in shoes by using mostly flat converse types and Doc Martens boots. Admittedly they don't look as sexy as dressy shoes but they do offer stability, although I still use heels etc for sitting poses.
I'm delighted that you like them. I'll be happy when the backdrop no longer has snow in it and is replaced with green foliage.

I jokingly put the blame of the close call on djcdoll. The poses he puts Tiffany in while wearing high heel shoes is beyond me.
Oops, sorry about that, Tiffany is a heels girl !! Ha ha :lol:

That reminds me of a good friend of mine who used to work for an insurance company that dealt a lot with farms and farmers.
She used to go to visit these farms, which were out of the way and had a LOT of muddy farmyards etc...
She'd do these farm visits dressed in expensive tailored business suits and high heels and doused in Chanel perfune to take away the farm smells!! :lol:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Alyssa looks lovely there. As the others said, the pose with hands in pockets looks natural and lifelike!

I'm jealous you can get nice standing pictures! Whenever I try and get Adara to stand, she always looks a big hunched and unnatural - but that is the only way I can seem to get her to balance!

Don't knock the snow :P We get maybe 1/day a year of it here!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

djcdoll wrote:
Jimmy_71 wrote:Thanks for posting DDM, adelea, and djcdoll, we appreciate your interest.
Alyssa looks great. Having her hands in her pockets is a good idea, makes her look natural and relaxed, I've done that a couple of times with Tiffany. :thumbs_up:
Sorry she nearly toppled over. Standing poses can be tricky to do. Posing her in a corner made by walls, doors or furniture can help. :D
Thanks djcdoll, happy you like them.

I had placed her leaning against the patio door and the side casing. My plan was to put her left foot on the door sill but as soon as I tried things started going bad.
adelea wrote:Alyssa looks lovely there. As the others said, the pose with hands in pockets looks natural and lifelike!

I'm jealous you can get nice standing pictures! Whenever I try and get Adara to stand, she always looks a big hunched and unnatural - but that is the only way I can seem to get her to balance!

Don't knock the snow :P We get maybe 1/day a year of it here!
Thank you adelea, I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alyssa. :D

She was not free standing, she was leaning against the seat of my racing rig. I can get her to stand on her own but it makes me very nervous.

We got our first snow in the middle of November and it never melted. Friday before last we received 25cm of the crap. Even this morning I had a little fresh snow on my car with ice under it. :shakefist:
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

INFORMATIONS