www.wmdolls.com

Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74}

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, just catching up on this thread and you've already got some really nice pics of the lovely Alyssa. I particularly like the ones with her wearing the turquoise top, I'm now thinking I really need to get head 74 as it's one I've wanted before and your pics demonstrate how well it's matched with the 158D body.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Here are some pics of Alyassa's photo shoot from today. Normally after I do a photo shoot, I get her disrobed and back into bed. She looked so good today, that I'm going to leave her standing in my room dressed up for at least another day if not the whole week. :D
Great photos! I know exactly what you mean about keeping them dressed up sometimes. :) Happens to me all the time lol

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

adelea wrote:Oh, hello there!

There is just something about the smart blouse and skirt look isn't there! And to top it off with some glasses.

I can understand leaving her dressed. I know that if it was me, I would be saving the undressing for a time when I could enjoy the process properly!
Thank you for posting, adelea. I ended up getting the song "Hot for Teacher" in my head yesterday, lol. I did end up undressing her just before I went to bed. The tightness of her nylons and skirt had me concerned. I can see myself dressing her in that outfit again very soon. Maybe for a candle lit dinner on the weekend. :D
avante wrote:Damnnn she looks hot, to me your best set jet, I can totally relate to keeping her standing around looking like that. Especially that first and the pic link above my post stand out to me, also liked that 'side shot' of her face.

That color red is also great with that grey. Was wondering tho: is this a 'one-piece' item? or did you tuck the blouse in? If so: nicely done!! I really dig this 'office-look' and am a sucker for tight blouses haha like how the buttons open up further down the set :P.
Thanks avante! I loved the way she looked in this shoot, just a few more shadows then I had wished.

The blouse is tucked in. I was afraid the skirt was going to be to big when I bought it. The size chart said it was for a 25in waist and 35in hips but it ended up fitting perfectly.
djcdoll wrote:Very nice indeed Jimmy_71. :thumbs_up:
Alyssa looks really good in her skirt and blouse. They both fit her very well.
The addition of the glasses give her a "hot sexy secretary" look. Excellent. :D
Thank you djcdoll! I'm sure you will see her in this outfit again very soon, as the nine or so hours that she was wearing it was not enough for me. :D
DashingDazzla wrote:The hottest photo by far in this thread is where she is bent over the dresser with those amazing panties on. She looks like a girl whos done a lot of sport in her life to have such a tight bum. She has an amazing ASSet. You should use it more in your photos.
Thanks DashingDazzla! She does have a nice butt. I was enjoying it yesterday in that tight skirt. :D

I have yet to try doggie style with her, so I can't help you there. Sorry.
Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, just catching up on this thread and you've already got some really nice pics of the lovely Alyssa. I particularly like the ones with her wearing the turquoise top, I'm now thinking I really need to get head 74 as it's one I've wanted before and your pics demonstrate how well it's matched with the 158D body.
Hi Arthur. Thank you for your post I believe it's the first time you've posted in one of my girls threads. :)

That turquoise tank top is one of my favorites, it fits like a glove.

I love the smile on the 74. I was hooked from the beginning after seeing it.
Broven wrote:Great photos! I know exactly what you mean about keeping them dressed up sometimes. :) Happens to me all the time lol
Thank you Broven. :) I did unfortunately undress her before I went to bed. I don't think I will next time she's wearing that outfit though.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I commend your choices, Jimmy 71, she is one beautiful doll!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Rock13 wrote:I commend your choices, Jimmy 71, she is one beautiful doll!
Thank you Rock13 :) . Last week I had an old friend come over and he was very surprised by her beauty and realism.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I somehow didn't post a photo from the rear yesterday, so here's a couple, plus one for avante showing her blouse not tucked in.

Alyssa and I really appreciate all of the comments from our last photo shoot. :glou:
DSC_0058 (3)m.JPG
DSC_0058 (3)m.JPG (551.4 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
DSC_0057 (2)m.JPG
DSC_0057 (2)m.JPG (525.69 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
DSC_0071 (2)m.JPG
DSC_0071 (2)m.JPG (546.68 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

dolllove2019
Banned Troll
Banned Troll

Post by dolllove2019 »

she is so hot!!!

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

That sexy secretary look is something else, thanks for posting a few more pictures! She has a nice ass that is shown off rather nicely!

You didnt post any revealing shots, or any of her feet - so my imagination fills in the blanks - some nice stockings, and maybe some black patent heels.

I think I will be looking for a similar outfit for Adara, the idea of just sliding that skirt up her thighs and bending her over is very very exciting!

Dolllover6677
Inactive
Inactive

Post by Dolllover6677 »

Sexy girl, hope I have one soon

Faraday

Post by Faraday »

It's a very nice combination. Do you know the weight?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Jimmy_71 wrote:I somehow didn't post a photo from the rear yesterday, so here's a couple, plus one for avante showing her blouse not tucked in.

Alyssa and I really appreciate all of the comments from our last photo shoot. :glou:
Alyssa's bum looks great in that skirt. I love seeing a tight skirt on a sexy girl. :mrgreen:
The "sexy secretary" look is a hit with Alyssa.

However I hope she doesn't have to go to work in her office on that bike that's visible in some of the photos! It'll be tricky for her while wearing that tight skirt!! :lol:

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

dolllove2019 wrote:she is so hot!!!
Thank you dolllove2019. :) She sure does the trick for me, especially in that last photo shoot. She makes it hard to concentrate on what you're doing. :)
adelea wrote:That sexy secretary look is something else, thanks for posting a few more pictures! She has a nice ass that is shown off rather nicely!

You didnt post any revealing shots, or any of her feet - so my imagination fills in the blanks - some nice stockings, and maybe some black patent heels.

I think I will be looking for a similar outfit for Adara, the idea of just sliding that skirt up her thighs and bending her over is very very exciting!
Glad you liked the photos, adedea :).

She is wearing nylons in these photos. Funny thing about the shoes. I had not put any on her when I stood her up to finish getting her underwear, nylons and skirt on. At that point a friend had dropped by, so I stopped getting her ready. Before he left I asked if he would mind slipping on her shoes while I lift her. He was not interested in helping me out. After he left I decided to not go through the hassle of laying her down again to put them on, so she was barefoot during this shoot.

I only took one photo with her breast showing. If you'd like to see it let me know.
Dolllover6677 wrote:Sexy girl, hope I have one soon
Thanks Dolllover 6677 :). I too find her very sexy. :thumbs_up:
Faraday wrote:It's a very nice combination. Do you know the weight?
Thanks Faraday. She'll be wearing that skirt again some time soon, that's for sure. :) I believe she is 74lbs.
djcdoll wrote:Alyssa's bum looks great in that skirt. I love seeing a tight skirt on a sexy girl. :mrgreen:
The "sexy secretary" look is a hit with Alyssa.

However I hope she doesn't have to go to work in her office on that bike that's visible in some of the photos! It'll be tricky for her while wearing that tight skirt!! :lol:
Thanks djcdoll :). Her bum got rubbed, squeezed and spanked a number of times while she was in that skirt :D.

She's unemployed at the moment. I should probably get her working to help pay for her clothes and stuff. :lol:
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Glad you liked the photos, adedea :).

She is wearing nylons in these photos. Funny thing about the shoes. I had not put any on her when I stood her up to finish getting her underwear, nylons and skirt on. At that point a friend had dropped by, so I stopped getting her ready. Before he left I asked if he would mind slipping on her shoes while I lift her. He was not interested in helping me out. After he left I decided to not go through the hassle of laying her down again to put them on, so she was barefoot during this shoot.

I only took one photo with her breast showing. If you'd like to see it let me know.
Please do!

I am becoming quite the fan of the one breast exposed one covered look!

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

adelea wrote:
Jimmy_71 wrote:Glad you liked the photos, adedea :).

Please do!

I am becoming quite the fan of the one breast exposed one covered look!
I'll get that up for you in a few adelea.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

adelea wrote:I am becoming quite the fan of the one breast exposed one covered look!
Me too!
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

INFORMATIONS