www.wmdolls.com

Stripper anyone? (WM 166 C)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Roctol

Re: Stripper anyone? (WM 166 C)

Post by Roctol »

So I am deffinetly buying the doll, but have that head. What head would look good with that skin tone?

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Mandos , does the #159 head work well with the 170cm body? I've been staring at your pictures for ages now , I can't believe how good that face looks

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Roctol wrote:So I am deffinetly buying the doll, but have that head. What head would look good with that skin tone?
Im inclined to say head #56 would look great on that body tanned. would like to see it

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

Mandos, your photos are just gorgeous as always. Fantastic! :onfire: :noel2:

....but...*puts on helmet* *hides under the table* ... I'm perhaps the only one in the world *gulps* but I think this doll is too skinny around the waist! *waits for the onslaught of furious TDFers* :2gunfire: :deadhorse: :shakefist: (Please don't attack me here in Mandos' thread :) )

Still, your photos makes this skinny (around the hip, not elsewhere :wink: ) doll come alive. And I'm looking forward to more!

:glou:
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Andrew_Dark wrote:Mandos, your photos are just gorgeous as always. Fantastic! :onfire: :noel2:

....but...*puts on helmet* *hides under the table* ... I'm perhaps the only one in the world *gulps* but I think this doll is too skinny around the waist! *waits for the onslaught of furious TDFers* :2gunfire: :deadhorse: :shakefist: (Please don't attack me here in Mandos' thread :) )

Still, your photos makes this skinny (around the hip, not elsewhere :wink: ) doll come alive. And I'm looking forward to more!

Hey... to each his own. That's why there are dozens (if not now hundreds) of different doll body types/shapes/sizes. I personally don't like the thick dolls with GGGG sized tits myself.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Alottahope wrote:I have 152 favorite woman parts and those are 2 of them.
haha....that's brilliant....should have that line in your sig :mrgreen:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Andrew_Dark wrote:Mandos, your photos are just gorgeous as always. Fantastic! :onfire: :noel2:

No, you're not the only one. I think it's a bit small for a doll that size. It makes her hips look too big to me, that's what is turning me off of getting one. If the hip measurement were maybe two inches more, it would be better. In my opinion.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

I can't fault the photography, but this doll does seem to have a bit of a "saggy bum" look which doesn't quite go with the rest of the frame. It's not that obvious in most photos, but I noticed it in the video where you are spinning the body around. Seems a bit of a shame to me.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Video!!!??? What video?? There’s a video?? Where? Did I miss something?

Chastity_Knite
Doll
Doll

Post by Chastity_Knite »

bentone wrote:Video!!!??? What video?? There’s a video?? Where? Did I miss something?
One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm), page 10
mandos wrote:Lol @ you guys :mrgreen:

I´m probably not going to make it any better, because I uploaded a small video from bits and pieces I did while doing some photoshoots. Now excuse me, I need to go take a cool shower in an attempt to fight off a severe case of blue-balls after having fondled and squeezed tits & ass all afternoon :oops:

PS! If you do not recognise all heads, they will pop up in future photoshoots.
“HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM. (Death)”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Chastity Knite's family and back story
Sammy and Me talking
Chastity on the Doll Matrix
Chastity on the Doll Album

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Sorry for not replying folks, been very busy these last few days. There are many more photos coming though, so it has not affected the productivity :)
I can´t really complain about the waist, I think it suits the doll nicely and it does not look unrealistic to me in person. Same with the butt, I really like it, it looks realistic but fit, not at all saggy IMHO. But these are matters of taste of course, and every individual has their own preferences. Like AH mentions below the look of it is very appealing to some, including me :)
Alottahope wrote:Man I love those ass cheeks showing thru!
Thanks man! Oh I do too, adds to the realism.
timetraveler1 wrote:a young Britney spears !! super sexy !!
Thanks TT. And yeah I see it too now :)
nahmot wrote:does the #159 head work well with the 170cm body?
Haven´t tried, but I can´t see why not. If a head looks good one one body it will with another, given they are of somewhat same height. I always thought the 159 was a tad bit big for the 157, but it really shines with this one.

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

I always thought the 159 was a tad bit big for the 157, but it really shines with this one.
I agree with that, Mandos. :wink:

Roctol

Post by Roctol »

A larger version of the WM 157 B cup???

Dick Vicious
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Stripper anyone? (WM166 C)

Post by Dick Vicious »

mandos wrote:Last two are behind the scenes ones, but enjoyable still :)

Great photos and poses Mandos!
These black and whites give me several ideas, hhhmmmmm.

Tor

Post by Tor »

Thanks for bumping this thread (replying to an old thread to make it appear higher up in the list of threads on the front page).
In November 2018 I still didn't know that this kind of dolls existed. It is nice to see these photos, although some of them are now used for promotion.

INFORMATIONS