www.wmdolls.com

TPE ball plug?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bruisedwater

TPE ball plug?

Post by bruisedwater »

Has the issue regarding the loose vaginal ball plug in tpe dolls been fixed or is it still an issue? I'm asking because i'm interested in the 85cm torso doll, but I don't know if it has the tpe ball or not.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: TPE ball plug?

Post by matt gloss »

Hi,it is worth the small investment of buying an endoscope camera,available for use with mobile phones and laptop/desktop pc.
Any new doll should be inspected this way imo for peace of mind.
ATB
Matt

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Nope, unless I've missed something the past month or two. If you can order the torso doll with insert, then that's what I would recommend to go around the potential issue. Another option is to use it with female condoms, but that's not for everyone.

Some manufacturers have taken this issue seriously, but WM just doesn't seem to give a damn.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

HSP_960
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HSP_960 »

I am new to this issue. Is a ball of TPE used to seal the end of the vagina and it's not done well in WM's torso dolls?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

The issued has been solved long time ago. The vagina wall is completed wall. No more vagina ball plug.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

20181025_005813.jpg
20181025_005813.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2799 times
20181023_190930_HDR.jpg
20181023_190930_HDR.jpg (594.83 KiB) Viewed 2799 times
These are two WM's. One brand new from Jinsan, she's never been used, the other a year older.

I've never had a problem with a WM plug. Jinsan makes great quality dolls. That 85cm torso is great. Buy it from a Jinsan and TDF authorized vendor, and you will be fine.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Actually, the bigger question (and the elephant in the room) is the oral cavity plug.
As many of you know, I do oral cavity mods on WM heads. I've yet to do a face peel where the end of the oral cavity wasn't closed from the mold hole.
Naturally I always close it when I'm performing my modification, but that casting hole is-
A-unsanitary as water will get between the tpe "skin" and the skull eventually growing mold.
B-the primary reason for "eye bulge" syndrome.
Either the manufacturers can solve these casting problems or at some point the US Federal Govt is going to find out (sexual contact with black mold is quite un-good) and that will be the end of doll imports from China.
Manufacturers beware.

grimreefer24601

I don't really find oral usable at all. It's nice that it opens for kissing, but it's not right for other use. That's pretty much what I've heard from everyone I know.

I know you're doing modifications, but most people are going to have a doll that's not great oral.

grimreefer24601

Hands are still the big problem. I'm seeing if I can get a metal fabricator to make CC's old hand plates. It'll depend on price.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:Hands are still the big problem. I'm seeing if I can get a metal fabricator to make CC's old hand plates. It'll depend on price.
I would buy some

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

Dollyman25442 wrote:Actually, the bigger question (and the elephant in the room) is the oral cavity plug.
As many of you know, I do oral cavity mods on WM heads. I've yet to do a face peel where the end of the oral cavity wasn't closed from the mold hole.
Naturally I always close it when I'm performing my modification, but that casting hole is-
A-unsanitary as water will get between the tpe "skin" and the skull eventually growing mold.
Either the manufacturers can solve these casting problems or at some point the US Federal Govt is going to find out (sexual contact with black mold is quite un-good) and that will be the end of doll imports from China.
Manufacturers beware.

can you say more about how to fix the mouths so they are clean?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

goodfruits wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:Actually, the bigger question (and the elephant in the room) is the oral cavity plug.
Manufacturers beware.

Well that's opening up a can of worms to be sure.
First and foremost is either making sure the plug in the back of the oral cavity is in fact plugged or repair it. Since that cavity is quite a bit tighter than the vaginal cavity, it's a repair that's very tricky. With the vaginal cavity tpe ball plug, you can just shove your whole (Vaseline lubricated) hand inside and re-fit a plug. Not so with the oral cavity. I've never actually repaired one in situ but only when I've done a face peel as part of the oral mods I used to do (find the thread).
I suppose anyone could do a face peel and make the repair but if one were doing that, I'd find my old thread and simply do my complete oral mod to improve the oral capability as you'd have a third of that mod done just by doing a face peel to plug the casting hole.
All that said, a femdom with Vaseline could be used when doing oral and that would circumvent the need to clean the oral cavity which is true for the vaginal cavity as well. Remember, the reason to clean in the first place is to prevent mold growth. If you use a femdom, no water based fluids (sperm) are going to come in contact with the tpe surfaces and Vaseline being a non water based lubricant won't allow mold growth. Vaseline is also easily re-upped by tpe so there's no need to clean the cavities of Vaseline.
While that's a solution, it's imperfect at best. Using a femdom with Vaseline for the vaginal cavity isn't a killjoy, but it can be with oral.
Oh and as an aside don't let the armchair rocket scientists pontificate a femdom feeling like a "baggie" on the dingus. They obviously have preconceived notions. I can say with personal experience, you hardly notice them in use. Not at all like a standard condom (which btw can't be used with Vaseline therefore defeating the entire purpose) which are constrictive and very intrusive (feeling).
Personally, I've forsaken oral with all my unmodified dolls as the cavity unmodified is unsatisfactory (reads way to constrictive) in virtually every doll I've ever owned (currently have six).
At the end of the day, if you truly must have oral with your doll, probably the only way that will ever be satisfactory and sanitary is to do my mod (and repair the casting hole at the same time, a standard I performed with every single mod I ever did either for my own use of for others).

WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by WM dolls »

The TPE ball plug issue is an ancient one, we have solved this problem many years ago.
bruisedwater wrote:Has the issue regarding the loose vaginal ball plug in tpe dolls been fixed or is it still an issue? I'm asking because i'm interested in the 85cm torso doll, but I don't know if it has the tpe ball or not.

goodfruits

Post by goodfruits »

thanks! these are great tips
Dollyman25442 wrote:
goodfruits wrote:
Manufacturers beware.

Well that's opening up a can of worms to be sure.
First and foremost is either making sure the plug in the back of the oral cavity is in fact plugged or repair it. Since that cavity is quite a bit tighter than the vaginal cavity, it's a repair that's very tricky. With the vaginal cavity tpe ball plug, you can just shove your whole (Vaseline lubricated) hand inside and re-fit a plug. Not so with the oral cavity. I've never actually repaired one in situ but only when I've done a face peel as part of the oral mods I used to do (find the thread).
I suppose anyone could do a face peel and make the repair but if one were doing that, I'd find my old thread and simply do my complete oral mod to improve the oral capability as you'd have a third of that mod done just by doing a face peel to plug the casting hole.
All that said, a femdom with Vaseline could be used when doing oral and that would circumvent the need to clean the oral cavity which is true for the vaginal cavity as well. Remember, the reason to clean in the first place is to prevent mold growth. If you use a femdom, no water based fluids (sperm) are going to come in contact with the tpe surfaces and Vaseline being a non water based lubricant won't allow mold growth. Vaseline is also easily re-upped by tpe so there's no need to clean the cavities of Vaseline.
While that's a solution, it's imperfect at best. Using a femdom with Vaseline for the vaginal cavity isn't a killjoy, but it can be with oral.
Oh and as an aside don't let the armchair rocket scientists pontificate a femdom feeling like a "baggie" on the dingus. They obviously have preconceived notions. I can say with personal experience, you hardly notice them in use. Not at all like a standard condom (which btw can't be used with Vaseline therefore defeating the entire purpose) which are constrictive and very intrusive (feeling).
Personally, I've forsaken oral with all my unmodified dolls as the cavity unmodified is unsatisfactory (reads way to constrictive) in virtually every doll I've ever owned (currently have six).
At the end of the day, if you truly must have oral with your doll, probably the only way that will ever be satisfactory and sanitary is to do my mod (and repair the casting hole at the same time, a standard I performed with every single mod I ever did either for my own use of for others).

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Last year I bought a SM doll one of the heads had a leek SM didn't want to know and wanted me to send a video the doll had a number of issues I'll never do business with SM again..

INFORMATIONS