www.wmdolls.com

One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

Post by Cubiko »

Hey Seven, happy I can help. But I can´t say that I do no, I have not measured her limbs but I think they look pretty good with her lovely long legs, no matchstick effect on arms or legs like so many dolls from earlier days. I think I mentioned in another thread earlier that I still have not found a flaw on her - but that is my subjective opinion of course, I am stil too blinded by beauty to put on the objective hat :)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Actually, from what I'm seeing the extra height is not in the legs, but above. I was using the horizontal lines as a reference, and if you compare them the 157 is about 11 rows high and the 166 is 12 high. I am excluding the baseboard. If you look at difference in height up to their lady parts, it's less than half a row height, maybe about a quarter. But if you look at the difference in the height up to their shoulders, it's about one row height. There seems to be more difference in their torso height.

Also, now that I've seen them together, I'm with Mandos. I like the 157 better.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Boy, I think the 166 looks much more realistic. Head to toe.
No doubt the fantastic 157 is still fun and probably quite a bit easier to handle.
But I'm glad I don't have to choose between them. One of each should do just fine, thank you.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I am not so sure about my earlier statement now tho, BW :D I am infatuated by this new arrival.

About the photo, it is not really a good photo for this kind of detailed comparison as I am standing to one side and holding camera high if I remember correctly, plus both necks and legs are bent. It was just done for fun an evening I was testing stuff. I can do a better one later for a more scientific comparison if I get the chance.

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

mandos wrote:Guys, some of you have been asking about a line up with the 157 and this doll. I think they look very different, and I snapped this photo just after the 166 arrived a few weeks ago - was going to post it earlier. Looks like a police line-up, lol, but I think they look cute together as the perfect playmates. :whistle:

Oh my my. What fun it will be to have both of these hotties. Thanks for the shot Mandos!

P2112

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

Looking at the photo galleries for both the 166c and 157b I think to look and placement of the 166c's private parts are more realistic. For those of you that can have both of these lovely ladies, well I'm very jealous!

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

mandos wrote:Guys, some of you have been asking about a line up with the 157 and this doll. I think they look very different, and I snapped this photo just after the 166 arrived a few weeks ago - was going to post it earlier. Looks like a police line-up, lol, but I think they look cute together as the perfect playmates. :whistle:
Fuck I need that 166, What a dream couple..... :D

Some donators here ?? :mrgreen:

Greetings DDM & TIMEA.
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Ummmmm so they are both delicious. Thanks again Mandos!

LB1690
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by LB1690 »

Great photo of two side by side, I would love to have both of them.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

mandos wrote:I am not so sure about my earlier statement now tho, BW :D I am infatuated by this new arrival.

About the photo, it is not really a good photo for this kind of detailed comparison as I am standing to one side and holding camera high if I remember correctly, plus both necks and legs are bent. It was just done for fun an evening I was testing stuff. I can do a better one later for a more scientific comparison if I get the chance.
True, but both are close enough together and the legs/necks bent the same way enough to compare height. Their legs are also spread about the same. And the horizontal lines help alot. It may not be perfect, but it's good enough for a comparison.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

I think the breasts of the 166 look more natural, the once on the 157 look more like a 'silicon implant' (in a TPE doll hehe.. :P )
The 166 looks a bit more 'model' like... Really like this doll... but still can't make up my mind to take this longer heavier doll, or a smaller 150 version (perhaps even 6ye, I like some heads more of them).

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

There are several 6Ye heads I like, like the N44 for instance and I think they can modify the connector to work with a WM body. I don't know if you can buy the heads separately unless you opt for one of the dolls, however.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

you can, but most shops then charge around 300 350 bucks...

Shoot... I think I missed something... 6ye has new heads
https://www.sexysexdoll.com/6ye-sex-doll-heads/
My favorites where N14 and especially N22 (but that is always tanned)

But now... https://www.sexysexdoll.com/whore-sex-doll-amor/ and N13 ... wow... damn. choices choices....

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yep-that's the AMOR girl I've been looking at for weeks. If I got her I'd have to add head #N44. Love the way she looks like she's about to lose it. :)
Attachments
ScreenHunter_385 Oct. 15 19.21.jpg
ScreenHunter_385 Oct. 15 19.21.jpg (86.53 KiB) Viewed 1680 times

High Country

Post by High Country »

So in the side-by-side pic, we are seeing head # 162 on the 157B. But the 166C doesn't have the same 273 head from the early pages of this thread, right? - so is it #159?

INFORMATIONS