www.wmdolls.com

One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

mandos wrote:It is weird how small and thin she looks in the factory photos, she really isn’t like that in person. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think when she arrives :)
Mandos

Time to do some clothes shopping for this hottie. What is her foot size? Will extra small to small panties work with the 166 C?

P2112

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

The foot size of all my WM dolls have been the same, I like it because I can use all shoes for all dolls. I can barely fit a 33EU on the foot but 34EU is nicer. I also have a lot of shoes 35 and 36 (mostly heels) that are allright. So shouldn´t be a problem and don´t be afraid to go bigger. Pad the foot well if you fear it will dance around in the shoe.
For panties I always go as small as possible, no matter what doll, and all the XS panties I have for the 157 fit nicely and tight on this one. Small also works, but as usual some brands are bigger than others - so keep an eye out for the hip measurements when choosing underwear.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The Jockey underwear I got for Rachael(WM158D girl) fit like a glove. The size I got was size 4 womens.
Attachments
_1DF6323aa.jpg
_1DF6323aa.jpg (791.59 KiB) Viewed 1969 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

First, hats off to you Mandos. These shoots are incredible. The jiggle video... my God.
PhylTMynd wrote:If only WM would take the monster ya-bos from the 170-M and graft them on to this girl, they'd have a world-beater! (Is anyone at WM listening?)
I hope they aren't, because I'd instantly be $2K poorer.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

telli777

Post by telli777 »

Mandos your pics are always awesome!! Every set and not just the picture craft but the outfits and poses. good stuff.

So i bought a 166 (First doll) on Friday the 23rd along with FOUR heads and much in part to your amazing photos. Mine is still in production.

But Prometheus is right starting to look for clothing i'm wondering about bras and tops. I saw on your video that she is a 32c but do you think 34c's would fit ok or be too loose? A couple of the sites with stuff i like have 34's as the smallest option.

Thanks very much.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

telli777 wrote: But Prometheus is right starting to look for clothing i'm wondering about bras and tops. I saw on your video that she is a 32c but do you think 34c's would fit ok or be too loose? A couple of the sites with stuff i like have 34's as the smallest option.

Thanks very much.
well as that is just the band, hey can be easily modified and shortened without too much sewing/tailoring knowledge (or for just photo's just safety pinned tight).

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks ;)
telli777 wrote:I saw on your video that she is a 32c but do you think 34c's would fit ok or be too loose?
In real life I find that a 30C bra fits her best, I have also tried a 28D and a 32C and it fits - again the size will differ some for different models and brands, so as with shopping clothes for humans it is no guarantee it will fit. You can always customise a bra or any other piece of clothing if they do not have the right size, safety pins and rubber bands do wonders when you do not want to ruin the piece of clothing. I do think a 34 band bra will be too loose, are you sure that is their smallest size? Seems weird, most brands do offer at least 32 band size. Check ebay/amazon and similar, they often have sizes that can be sold out at the official website of the brands.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Guys, some of you have been asking about a line up with the 157 and this doll. I think they look very different, and I snapped this photo just after the 166 arrived a few weeks ago - was going to post it earlier. Looks like a police line-up, lol, but I think they look cute together as the perfect playmates. :whistle:

Tsall
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Tsall »

I don't know if the police does such pictures where you life. But I newer saw a police line-up in full nude. :D Oh, wait, the aren't full nude, they are wearing shoes. :whistle:
Mara (Dreamdoll Tania) - holiday trip (outdoor photos) and introduction
Lucia (Passiondolls 160cm Muscle Doll) - introduction and photos
Keira (Phicen Arhian Pirate) - outdoor adventures

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good lord she does tower over the 157b doesn't she! I've just been doing some pics with my Shuri which is already a most pleasurable experience, however working with this new gal, when she arrives, is going to take some huculean inner strength to get through more than a couple of shots. She just so damn hot you could fry eggs on her body! Come on Santa, get a shift on, I can't wait!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Tsall wrote:I don't know if the police does such pictures where you life. But I newer saw a police line-up in full nude. :D Oh, wait, the aren't full nude, they are wearing shoes. :whistle:
Shoes?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mandos,
Thank you....
That picture clearly shows that there are some major differences between those two ladies...
Love,
Megan, DO, the BCD Girls

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

Very nice comparison. The 166C looks more sculpted and textured.
On the closeup images of the lady parts, we can clearly see skin texture and it looks great. Is the skin textured on the entire body or is it only at some locations?

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

There is a slight texture all over the body, but I also see this on other models so it is not new. I like it, makes them more lifelike and makes the light play a bit more on the bodies. However I think you are talking about the texture in the genitals area, and that is definitely put there deliberately (I saw it on the sculpt of the doll as well). It looks like pores from pubic hairs that has been removed, again, adding to the realism. I just received another even newer doll and she has that same thing as well - things are moving forward :)

The 166 is more detailed indeed, the 157 is softer around the edges - cuter looking.

Seven+
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Seven+ »

mandos wrote:Guys, some of you have been asking about a line up with the 157 and this doll. I think they look very different, and I snapped this photo just after the 166 arrived a few weeks ago - was going to post it earlier. Looks like a police line-up, lol, but I think they look cute together as the perfect playmates. :whistle:
Thanks Mandos, this pic is super helpful to compare the two models. Both are gorgeous but I see more detail in the 166c. However looking at both side by side the 166c looks like her limbs, legs in particular are a bit disproportionate (long) compared to the 157. Did you notice this at all?

INFORMATIONS