www.wmdolls.com

One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Enjoy your well deserved rest period Mandos. :thumbs_up: :D

I have now lot's of work to do in the holiday period. :mrgreen: But we all do it with great pleasure. :thumbs_up:

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM and his lady team, Timea, Daisy & Mariëlle. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

Dollsampler wrote: As I have already pointed out in many threads and posts there are already dolls available which are much more similar to these two actresses/models.
which one would match that Megan Fox the best you recon?

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Now that lady will make you go Hmmmm! :thumbs_up:

gonzothereal
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gonzothereal »

This is a killer doll. Very disturbing realism… I mucho like!

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

Great work Mandos! This last set is the 'cherry on top' of all the wonderfully jaw dropping photos you have created for 2018! Enjoy your break! I already can't wait for you to get back!

P2112

dparson

Post by dparson »

Incredible pictures mandos! I've been thinking about upgrading and you pushed me over the edge :)

I received my 166C with #273 and #31 heads 3 days ago and am staggered at how incredible this doll is. My first doll was in 2015, a 140D with #36. I got a second 140D after water damaging the first one while cleaning (TPE ball plug came out and I was shooting tons of water into her...rusty water came out of her neck during one session and I had no idea this was happening each time I cleaned her). But anyway, a year later I got a 163C and this new 166C is its replacement.

I can't get over how soft the TPE is on this latest doll, it's so different than my 2 year old 163C. The softness of her breasts and butt cheeks is so life-like, she giggles and wiggles perfectly. When carrying her around or cuddling, she really presses into you, and this is quite a bit different than all my previous dolls. I love the shape all of these dolls but this newer TPE material is, by far, my favorite part...it's a huge difference.

The weight of the 163 is supposed to be 75lbs and this new 166 is supposed to be 72lbs, but I find her significantly easier to carry around and position. So all told, I'm a very happy camper so thanks again for all the pictures!

dparson

Post by dparson »

Found a hidden feature of the 166C with standing foot option: you can twist the feet left and right at the ankle. Maybe this is not new but my previous 140D and 163C didn't do this.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

dparson wrote:Found a hidden feature of the 166C with standing foot option: you can twist the feet left and right at the ankle. Maybe this is not new but my previous 140D and 163C didn't do this.
Go back and try again on your other dolls. My 140 is from March of 2016, and her feet can rotate at the ankle also. My 156c and 157b also rotate at the ankle. I never thought my 140 could do this until I found out a couple of months ago. I also didn't know she had a hinged waist, but she does.

dparson

Post by dparson »

BWheeler1 wrote: Go back and try again on your other dolls. My 140 is from March of 2016, and her feet can rotate at the ankle also. My 156c and 157b also rotate at the ankle. I never thought my 140 could do this until I found out a couple of months ago. I also didn't know she had a hinged waist, but she does.
I'm sure you're right, I should have said that I never noticed it on my other dolls. I did get lucky and notice the waist rotated left and right, also forward and backward, and even side to side.

I finally discovered the hands can be rotated as well. Geez...I wish I knew about this forum years ago!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I was absolutely positive up until recently that my 140 had no waist joint at all and could only rotate there but not bend. Then on a whim I felt around through the tpe and felt a joint. Only a single joint for front/back movement and not the double for side to side, but she has a joint. For over two years I didn't know. And the foot rotation you spoke of also, never knew she had that for over two years. In both cases the joints we're just so tight that they didn't move until I knew to try.

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

mandos wrote:Last photos from me this year, taking a break and hopefully back sometime mid-late January. Have a sexy Christmas and a happy new year filled with dolling :drinking:

Oh giggity, WM did it again... If there was any snow in here it would be steaming right now.

Have a good Christmas and new year Mandos.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

femdoll wrote:
Dollsampler wrote: As I have already pointed out in many threads and posts there are already dolls available which are much more similar to these two actresses/models.
To match MEGAN FOX dreambody the best we need a body with realistic ratios (legs lenght in the natural range) having the same shape and height or another height but with measurements upscaling Following the law of similarity.
MEGAN FOX at her best: 163 86 60 86 cup B she weight 52kgs, is slim but not skiny.
The 168cm BJDOLL labelled 84 59 89 cup B is 3 per cent higher so the 89 hipsline is perfect.Weight 41 kgs but slim.
P1020439.JPG
P1020439.JPG (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1182 times
The 165cm MYDOLL labelled 81 56 84 cup C weight 36 kgs is also pointing to a better fit than this quite skiny WMDOLL 166cm cup C 81 53 84 weight 33.5 kgs because her waist dimension move in a more realistic range and she is less skiny.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

mandos wrote:Last photos from me this year, taking a break and hopefully back sometime mid-late January. Have a sexy Christmas and a happy new year filled with dolling :drinking:
Mandos - absolutely stunning pictures! This is why dolls are so great - you can recreate the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, and then instead of the tease, you can take that bikini off! Have a great vacation, you've earned it!

-David

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

Dollsampler wrote:
femdoll wrote:
To match MEGAN FOX dreambody the best we need a body with realistic ratios (legs lenght in the natural range) having the same shape and height or another height but with measurements upscaling Following the law of similarity.
MEGAN FOX at her best: 163 86 60 86 cup B she weight 52kgs, is slim but not skiny.
The 168cm BJDOLL labelled 84 59 89 cup B is 3 per cent higher so the 89 hipsline is perfect.Weight 41 kgs but slim.
P1020439.JPG
The 165cm MYDOLL labelled 81 56 84 cup C weight 36 kgs is also pointing to a better fit than this quite skiny WMDOLL 166cm cup C 81 53 84 weight 33.5 kgs because her waist dimension move in a more realistic range and she is less skiny.
I forgot to remind that the WMDOLl 166B with its couple of figures 56 85 for waist-hipsline should have also a better (than this 166C) resemblance with MEGAN FOX dreambody.

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Mandos,
Like I said at the very beginning of this thread, this is the model of the year!

Have some nice vacations! :glou:

The Doll Laboratory
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

INFORMATIONS