www.wmdolls.com

One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

Post by ColColt »

Why was a cleaning necessary? That should have been done before shipping. I've never had to do that before.

Prometheus 2112
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Prometheus 2112 »

ColColt wrote:Why was a cleaning necessary? That should have been done before shipping. I've never had to do that before.
Cleaning you ask? Why not? Well it's just something I picked on on this forum actually. Doesn't hurt anything. There are several threads I read about about it.. Plus is was fun to do.

christopherhart
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by christopherhart »

It'd be like a dream to be in bed with Tomb Raider. That's what this experience would be like with this hottie.

maydoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by maydoll »

Prometheus 2112 wrote:Out of the box hot and I wanted to get into her box before I got her beautiful head screwed on.
Amazing. What color is her? And nipples, are they just skin color?

Xandra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandra »

This sculp is looking great with some great details but I have some concerns...

Her boobs look really good, they look like they have a natural shape instead of a more round implant like shape, that seems to make them more desirable, at least for me.
All of the lower torso seems really well shaped and detailed, love handles and the lower stomach look really yummy and perfectly shaped.

The other thing that looks next level in detail is ofc the pussy and how puffy it is while being an innie pussy, the best type there is for me! :D
It seems to me it's the best pussy sculpt from WM to date, and it comes out after what we have seen with some newer Piper and Irontech dolls, that were the first to actually made changes to that area in order to achieve a more life like aspect and also trying to reduce the gaping vagina when the legs are wide open. I don't have data on this, it's just my assumption from looking into the forum. This seems to be the "high point" of this doll/sculpt in my opinion. So it's great to see that they are doing a better job in those areas.

First concern is, and this aspect seems to also appear on the YL 165 and YL 157, when the legs are flexed the area between the vagina and the anus seems to go "inside" making a weird shape that I haven't seen on older models, I think that in the process of trying to give that place more resistance and also make those parts look better and have a better "real position", all aspects people have not been happy about, they have created that not so much desirable "feature". I don't think i'm seeing things... and I hope that future sculps are gonna get rid of that and make it look more natural in that position.

The other more personal concern I have is that while she looks great and very well proportioned on pictures her measurements seem way low and she will be very small and thin even thou she's tall.
And I'm more into a thicker type of girl, I have never been with a girl that I could grab by the waist and almost had the fingers of both my hands toutch each other and I'm talking about perfectly normal girls that are actually relativly fit, not fatys :P
This wasp waist problem is not new thou... it's just that it puts me off and I know this girl kinda suffers from that.

And thinking about that I'm wondering, since the sculps quality is advancing in quality with better looking features that just seems to be a natural result of trying to do a better work everytime they go into a newer sculpt, are they gonna revisit old models and improve on said things?
Because what I would like to have next is a WM170 H Cup with this natural shaping breasts and better looking torso and vagina, essentially this doll but more thicker.

Anyway, great job WM! Keep it up!

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

Xandra wrote:The other more personal concern I have is that while she looks great and very well proportioned on pictures her measurements seem way low and she will be very small and thin even thou she's tall.
And I'm more into a thicker type of girl, I have never been with a girl that I could grab by the waist and almost had the fingers of both my hands toutch each other and I'm talking about perfectly normal girls that are actually relativly fit, not fatys :P
This wasp waist problem is not new thou... it's just that it puts me off and I know this girl kinda suffers from that.
This 166C doll is gorgeous, but it's not realistically proportioned at all. It is a fantasy shape that leans towards manga-style bodies: long legs, a short upper body and a tiny waist. The upper body has the height of an average 10 year old and the waist of an average 4 year old (yes, 53cm or 21").
If you're looking for a more realistic type and just a little voluptuous, the only I can see from WM is the 162B: Bust 88cm, Waist 66cm, Hips 91cm and an obvious longer upper body. Poeple are getting so used to those fantasy shaped bodies that they call the 162B 'fat'.

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

ColColt wrote:Why was a cleaning necessary? That should have been done before shipping. I've never had to do that before.
If you look at factory pictures, you will see that in Shenzhen, they do not necessarily have the same priorities and obligations as we do in terms of hygiene. Look at the floor and the walls... I don't think they care about how 'clean' they ship their dolls, as far as they look 'ok'. So, first thing you need to do: wash your doll thoroughly :wink:

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I like cleaning any doll that arrives too, Colt - makes her "mine", kind of. Also smells better after a bath :)

Xandra, not sure what you mean about the legs flexed thing, on this doll.

About the waist I do not consider this a wasp waist at all, it looks really good and balanced to me - but beauty is after all in the eye of the beholder. A 155DD/A has a wasp waist. If you compare these measurements with some of the very popular Russian/Ukranian instagram models out there though, the waist is only off with an inch or two - go check ModelMayhem. This doll model is slender, no doubt about it, but not freakishly so, and it is a very nice compromise between size and weight IMO. Add more flesh and I do believe you would pass the 40kg mark, and that would put this doll in a completely different segment, and customer base. For me, working with a 40kg+ doll is pure pain, I am not able to do the poses I want, I get sore muscles and the risk of damage is higher for wrists, elbows, knees etc. so I am not going back there. For sex of course weight can be a real plus when it comes to realism, as she moves more natural.

I don´t think this or many other doll models were made to look as natural and like your average woman. As for the 162B doll, I gotta be honest with you - I photographed the doll for 6 months - it is one of the dolls on the market, by any manufacturer, that I like the least - it just doesn´t look feminine to me - and the weight almost broke my back. Again this is is a subjective matter.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Last photos from me this year, taking a break and hopefully back sometime mid-late January. Have a sexy Christmas and a happy new year filled with dolling :drinking:

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Yum! Been 3 weeks since I placed my order. New photo shoots like this one kill me buddy! :wink:

femdoll

Post by femdoll »

This 166C doll is gorgeous, but it's not realistically proportioned at all.
nah, I bet there are girls out there that look like that.
Kendall Jenner for example :) and even Megan Fox have waists that small :P
https://ritely.com/35-celebrities-with- ... aistlines/

comes pretty close right? :P

And... seeing some other dolls, ... I think most don't care about realism, since... dolls with cup G or even H and small dolls with big tits... :)
This 166C is one of the first dolls I really would like to buy.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Thanks for this last set of pics of this wonderful gal mandos, a most welcome Christmas present! I'm now wetting my lips in anticipation as my gal is scheduled for delivery tomorrow! A Happy Christmas to you and thanks again for all your excellent work and for introducing us to this particular lady. :D

dollarfan

Post by dollarfan »

Those last pictures could fit for Sport Illustrated. God Jul! Och Gott Nytt År! från broderlandet!

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

Very nice mandos - a copacabana cutie! :D

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

femdoll wrote:
This 166C doll is gorgeous, but it's not realistically proportioned at all.
nah, I bet there are girls out there that look like that.
Kendall Jenner for example :) and even Megan Fox have waists that small :P
https://ritely.com/35-celebrities-with- ... aistlines/

comes pretty close right? :P

And... seeing some other dolls, ... I think most don't care about realism, since... dolls with cup G or even H and small dolls with big tits... :)
This 166C is one of the first dolls I really would like to buy.
As far as resemblance with real persons is concerned, pictures distort reality a lot! Here we go;
kendall jennifer 178 CM 86 61 86 B cup 52kgs
Megan fox 163cm 85 65 85 B cup 52kgs (when on special diet her waistline go down to around 60cm)
166 C 166cm 81 53 84 C cup 34kgs (I repeat 56cm should have been the starting point for this waistline and this doll would look more perfect)

As I have already pointed out in many threads and posts there are already dolls available which are much more similar to these two actresses/models.

INFORMATIONS