www.wmdolls.com

One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
horseface

Re: One Doll to Rule them All (New WM 166 cm)

Post by horseface »

This Naughty police woman is missing her truncheon :wink:
Attachments
20190109_220107~2.jpg
20190109_220107~2.jpg (809.71 KiB) Viewed 2691 times
20190109_202401~2.jpg
20190109_202401~2.jpg (1001.42 KiB) Viewed 2691 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Ooh, super naughty, HF :whistle:
MarkB89 wrote:But do you really mean the nipple or the areola (the area around the nipple)?
Sorry, areola.

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Thanks. This sounds as the only realistic look would be to choose the maximum areola size (or the full size of the molded areola). It would be great if you (or someone else) could measure the full areola. So I would know which size I have to take. I'm afraid to choose "as in photo" in the ordering process, even if the photo would look fine.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Well, the "as in photo" is the same one I have, just "default". I am still a few weeks away from picking up the doll in the storage so I have no way of measuring anything right now, maybe someone else can help?

horseface

Post by horseface »

MarkB89 wrote:Thanks. This sounds as the only realistic look would be to choose the maximum areola size (or the full size of the molded areola). It would be great if you (or someone else) could measure the full areola. So I would know which size I have to take. I'm afraid to choose "as in photo" in the ordering process, even if the photo would look fine.
My dolls areolas are about 4cm with light tan skin and dark tan nipples hope this helps :)
Attachments
20190110_200445~2-3024x2268.jpg
20190110_200445~2-3024x2268.jpg (1005.72 KiB) Viewed 2665 times

87rdjw3i
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by 87rdjw3i »

Thanks, this helps! :)

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Mandos, saw a new WM 174 brunette on their site, the photography style looked familiar. :razz:

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Dollsampler wrote:I was looking for a review including the correct measurements for the WMDOLL 166cm B cup which I consider to include in my collection and I fell on this one 166cm C cup and thought at first sight that the 166cm had changed a lot but that is a new model.
Yes she is well made compared to a lot of fantasy sexdolls and I appreciate that manufacturer dare produce dolls like that.

However the 166cm B cup look far better to me as far as resemblance to the dreambody type is concerned. I dont speak about the sculpt which is more athletic on the lighter, thiner one.

This 166cm C cup 80 53 84, legs probably 82cm or longer, weight 33.5 kgs only. That is a slim thin body but I like that also. However my main concern is the small waist width at 53cm, a great tradition amongst sexdolls compared to realistic dreambodies.. Altough they made the hips transition to the chest in a progressive manner (that is why she looks more realistic despites the narrow waist) there is some thickness missing in between. A 84cm hipsline require at least 55-56cm waistline to start resembling better to the average dreambody.
There are other tall dolls better looking than that one in that respect:
IT make the 171cm AYUMI with the realistic 62cm 95cm couple of figures.
BJDOLl make a 168cm with the realistic 59cm 89cm
MYDOLL make a 168 with the realistic 56cm 86cm. and another 165 with 56 84.
WMDOLL make the 166 with the correct 56 85 figures.That is the one I like subject to getting somewhere the exact measurements and weight.

I dont know why the WMDOLL 166cm 78 56 85 B cup stayed almost unnoticed because her body seems to me more correctly made. with the realistic 56 85 figures and her generous feminine thigh diameter.Her legs at 82cm have a good size. Her body looks far less muscular but I find that shape with less testosterone markings in it sexy also. Of course her weight at 34 kgs is probably underestimated (should be around 38 kgs I fear). I suspect that at the opposite of this new model (perfectly anatomicaly correct) the older model has traditionaly wrong holes positioning. Sadly I didnt find a review of her with those details.
i really like this analysis. if only it had some pictures and its own post perhaps.

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

mandos wrote:
Maviarab wrote:...are you up for suggestions on a couple of poses when you do your next shoot? Be great if you can get a stood up but with feet crossed to see thigh gap and also on her stomach legs together please?
I have done a lot of photos now, not sure if I have done this pose, I will have to check. I don´t often do the legs-together-when-standing kinda poses because of fear for the doll falling, but I can maybe lean her against a wall or something. I kinda feel like I am stuck in a few basic poses nowadays, where I earlier used to be more experimental, and I do not like it. I think this is the curse of doing so insane amounts of photos, that you get stuck in a pattern that works - and creativity gets lost. So I am taking a little break now to browse through the photos already taken and publish those.

EDIT: Hey Mav, was this what you meant? It has knees together so unless you put one thigh in front of the other this is as close as it gets with the legs aligned straight down. I had to give her a shower because of all the recent photoshoots, so was good timing for a shot like this while she was air-drying on her stand :)

Hi can someone post this doll in white color, I can't find it anywhere in white... I want to get this doll, but I want it in white... it looks more natural.. do you have pics in white for this doll ?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'd love to see a Medium as well. Most have been Tan.

High Country

Post by High Country »

ColColt wrote:I'd love to see a Medium as well. Most have been Tan.
I know you've visited Stephanie's thread; just a reminder that she is a Medium :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That's right-so very lovely. How could I forget!? :)
Attachments
IMG_2328.jpg
IMG_2328.jpg (50.46 KiB) Viewed 1776 times

AddictedToSexDolls

Post by AddictedToSexDolls »

ColColt wrote:That's right-so very lovely. How could I forget!? :)
This is in white or pink ? I love how her skin color looks in the photo, very genuine...

Luckyguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Luckyguy »

It’s these pictures that made me want one and I received here a month ago she is stunning and looks good in everything and any wigs she’s so beautiful I’ve called her Amy .

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is in white or pink ? I love how her skin color looks in the photo, very genuine...
She's a Medium.

INFORMATIONS