www.wmdolls.com

Head attachment woes

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
doogsiericoen

Head attachment woes

Post by doogsiericoen »

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I just got my first Doll (a 163cm H), and I seem to be incapable of attaching the head. I looked up some videos to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong, but it looks like it's supposed to be fairly straight-forward. I spent the past half hour trying now, and it just won't work.

On closer inspection of the body itself, I noticed that there didn't appear to be a lot of room for the head to screw into. Almost looks like something's already inside?

Is this normal, and did I just forget a basic step? The connector of the head will basically only fit in the topmost bit. Suggestions and help are welcome.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Head attachment woes

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there and welcome to the forum. What it looks like from your photo is that you have the hanging hook bolt adapter screwed into the neck thread and that will need to be unscrewed from the neck before you can attach the head. I had a doll delivered recently that had the very same thing so just took the adapter out. I'm guessing that you received the hook and eye with the other bits you got with your doll. In any case once that bit is out of the way you will be able to screw the head on ok.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Head attachment woes

Post by Dollover2000 »

The pic threw me for a second but yes Arthur1960 you’re spot on.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS