www.wmdolls.com

Most realistic Head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Anton

Most realistic Head

Post by Anton »

Hi everyone I’m going to buy a WM doll but I want the head to look realistic as I’ve heard that some heads in promotional pics actually look disappointing in reality.
Any recommendations please?
I’m looking at either a 140 body or the 157 body.
Thanks.

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Most realistic Head

Post by Maviarab »

A dolls head is much like a real woman at times. Makeup and lighting can do amazing things. All depends what look you're after. If you see a head you do like, try and hunt down some factory pics of it.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

My girl is also a 157 b-cup with head 159. :D

Take a look at my topic and you maybe like it....... link below in signature. :wink:

I have used diffent hair style's and make up that can change your girls head also for more realism.

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Anton wrote:Hi everyone I’m going to buy a WM doll but I want the head to look realistic as I’ve heard that some heads in promotional pics actually look disappointing in reality.
Any recommendations please?
I’m looking at either a 140 body or the 157 body.
Thanks.
I would not make a decision based only on professional pics on vendor or manufacturer sites. Look at members pics of their dolls at TDF to see what you're really getting.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Have you seen a woman without makeup and then with makeup? the same applies to dolls :)

The right makeup and light makes them look real.
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Anton,
Your best bet is to choose the WM face that looks the most attractive to you. As far as the realism, they can all go either way depending on how they are made up. You can always send the vendor a picture of the doll in question, (Pick the one that best shows her face and depicts what you want her makeup to look like), and have them copy the makeup job on that. I’ve done that before with great results.
WM did it for me.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

My recommendation would be to search the vendors and find one that you like. Once you have that information, use the search bar and try to find people who have purchased that particular face so you can see what you'll be getting into! If you ask the vendors nicely, they may even be able to share a "factory" photo of a particular head you're interested in! Good luck with your search!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

I would not make a decision based only on professional pics on vendor or manufacturer sites. Look at members pics of their dolls at TDF to see what you're really getting.
That is very good advice....
Additionally, you can look at dolls that are up for sale or sold as well.
Make up is not very tough to do.

I do my own
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

share a "factory" photo of a particular head you're interested in! Good luck with your search!
That is good advice especially to make sure the heads looks compatible with the body you are going to get.
IMHO, Doll France has the best head section of any TDF vendor which is why we link to it.
https://www.dollsfrance.com/content/21- ... par-visage
Skin tones can change her look from Asian to Hispanic as shown below
Best,
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

And face 142 might be pretty good on the 157B cup.
Other key things is you will normally have to whiten the teeth your self.
Jeff
Attachments
20181029_111112.jpg
20181029_111112.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2093 times
-princeoverit
-Just in time

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Jeff, that picture of head #56 on the right is what made me want one. To me though, she looks Korean in that picture even with the tan skin. Agreed that skin tone makes a huge difference... as does makeup, eye color, hair color and style, and even eyebrow shape. The way I think of it is a doll head without a wig or makeup is a blank canvas. All of these are things to think of when buying a doll and choosing a head so as others have said, find as many pictures as you can. Look at the available heads, but look more at the facial features that are cast in TPE first, then once you have a few you like look for more pictures of those heads with different wigs, eyes, and makeup. Unless, of course, you find a picture of what you want. Then you can definitely order that head and say "this is the makeup I want".

But you should also learn how to do makeup yourself, because it isn't going to last forever. It will wear off eventually. It's trial and error, but if you totally screw it up, just wash it off with baby oil and go again.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

BWheeler1,
And make up is fun to do as well.
Jeff
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS