www.wmdolls.com

Fixed vagina on 157cm b cup + penile attachement?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Fixed vagina on 157cm b cup + penile attachement?

Post by znaroks »

Im wondering, does anyone have any experience with this - does the penile attachment work well with a fixed vagina?
As in, does it anchor well and doesn't move around, how easy is it to insert and remove it etc, is the quality worth the price etc.

Would love to hear some feedback from you guys
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and questions :wink:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Fixed vagina on 157cm b cup + penile attachement?

Post by The Romantic »

I have zero personal experience with the penis attachment, but my understanding is it ONLY works on the insert models. The penis itself is molded onto a solid insert sized piece of TPE that is then inserted into the empty cavity. Wouldn't work on the built-in models and I think it's safe to assume you would ruin a built-in if you tried it.

Perhaps you could try an actual harness with a dildo holder like women sometimes do, but I'd still be a little concerned about being too vigorous and damaging the doll.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So here's a pic to give you an idea of what the WM penile insert looks like.
Attachments
170cm-TPE-Shemale-Sex-doll-with-head-117-WM-Dolls-Realistic-Love-Doll-Mandy-11.jpg
170cm-TPE-Shemale-Sex-doll-with-head-117-WM-Dolls-Realistic-Love-Doll-Mandy-11.jpg (339.68 KiB) Viewed 1858 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

znaroks
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by znaroks »

I got in touch with a RLSD customer service, they replied with this:
On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 11:11 AM, Customer Care <customercare@rlsdlp.com> wrote:
Hi,
The production manager is checking and will advise back on shipping costs soon. The penile attachment will word with both fixed and insert vagina. The 100cm models can fit the regular size and require replacement style, all other models can have either option.

Kindest Regards, Victoria
Customer Care
Real Love Sex Dolls | RLSD LP
Officially it seems i should be fine, but still, when I saw the picture above, I am a bit skeptical, is her vagina even that deep?
My 157b dolls thread - documenting my trials and errors about my doll - ♥Alison♥, her clothing, her upkeep etc.
Full catalogue of my dolls clothing and storage - with comments. Will update as often as I can (Last update - 09/01/21).
DIY - Make panties fit perfectly for 157b tutorial - only requires a thread and a needle.

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and questions :wink:

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I'm probably one of the few people here with one of these things to play around with. This is my WM140 with a Penis Attachment. She has a fixed vagina.
20181027_113021.jpg
20181027_113021.jpg (594.72 KiB) Viewed 1822 times
The color is different than her body. That's because it's a sample I bought to test for my store. I took this sample to the Doll Meet, and let everyone play around with it. One of the main questions was "Is it Posable?", and yes it is. There is a flexable wire running down the middle of the penis. I can't sell this one, so I might as well use it for advertising.

Inserting it was a little tough. At first I tried with lot's of powder. I was able to get it in, but it was difficult, and I would not want to do that very often. Second I tried Vaseline, and it slid right in. I will note that with the powder it doesn't flop side to side as much.

I'll be getting a couple of each color of these to put on my store if you're interested. They should ship Monday, so I'll have them sometime next week I believe.

Grim

INFORMATIONS