www.wmdolls.com

OMG WM WTF?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: OMG WM WTF?

Post by RainKing »

I would have to say, after you have bought at least 7 labeled as WM dolls, they woul dbe doing themselves a disservice by not taking care of this.

looks like you got a TPE pretzel in that photo.

My Eva's neck poked thru the box as well, but she we much better packed that that one you got I had not damage and I also had THIS END UP and Fragile marked on my box and do not sit on this end, etc.

That was March of 2018 btw.

Good on WM and Good on the Vendor. :thumbs_up:
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

RainKing wrote:I would have to say, after you have bought at least 7 labeled as WM dolls, they woul dbe doing themselves a disservice by not taking care of this.

looks like you got a TPE pretzel in that photo.

My Eva's neck poked thru the box as well, but she we much better packed that that one you got I had not damage and I also had THIS END UP and Fragile marked on my box and do not sit on this end, etc.

That was March of 2018 btw.

Good on WM and Good on the Vendor. :thumbs_up:
I wish I had 7 WM’s! I only have four of their dolls. The other three are just heads I bought from them. But your point still stands.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

jazzbeats5
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by jazzbeats5 »

Chilling experience for sure. My 1st doll is on it's way and checking threads like these makes me somewhat jumpy. Definitely have to inspect the package thoroughly when it arrives. Really sorry to see that these kinds of things happen.

Doll business seems to be pretty big seeing that there's quite a lot of different brands and just crazy amount of shapes available. The least the manufacturers could do would be to take care of the packing properly. Budget or not, dolls aren't exactly cheap.

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

james 1966 wrote:My WM 165cm (received mid 2016) had a broken hip right out of the box. I received a $400 check from them for my troubles. The broken hip joint made it impossible to pose the doll and within a week the whole leg was rotating 360* in a most unnatural way. The doll is now in a landfill. This company has gotten too big too fast and quality has not kept up pace. I will not be buying another WM. I'm disgusted with them quite frankly... :thumbs_down:
that is insane...smh Well I was seriously thinking about buying a WM doll now I will look at YL or 6Ye

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

I agree that they should make better shipping boxes.
Mine came a long ways and arrived in good shape.
It did go to the vendor first then me, however still arrived save and sound.
The neck did not poke through the box, however was bent up a bit.
If the transport drivers did not treat it as well as they did then it might have been a different story.
So who's to blame, the box makers or the transport drivers.
IMO it's the transport drivers. They should be held to task for it.
If you package comes damaged. Don't accept it. Or lodge a complaint with them right then and there.
They get away with this cause people are to shy or embarrassed to declare what's in the box and the damage that was caused.
That's my 1 1/2 cents anyway.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I just wanted everyone to know that I bought another WM, without fear. And even though the shippers were a little rough (they always are), she still arrived just fine. They now put plywood pieces at either end of the box. I was very impressed with that. Besides, if anything does happen, I know they will take care of me. I will be buying more WM’s.
Without fear.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

That is great news.
I'm totally happy with my WM as well.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS