www.wmdolls.com

WM 153 is Coming

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Marky_St

WM 153 is Coming

Post by Marky_St »

I wasn’t planning it, but last night ordered a WM 153 A cup. Never had a WM before. My Sanhui 165+ is in storage, hopefully coming back out soon. The reason this all started is to have ‘someone’ next to me in bed after divorce. For almost 30 years I was used to a companion in bed. Silicone worked great as a bed partner, but I finally caved to the WM body. Does anyone have their WM as a bed partner? Not sure if TPE will ‘leak’ or stain sheets?

I was drawn to WM by the nicely toned body. It took me an hour to decide on the heads. Went with #8 and #115.

Heard a lot about the 157 but not much about the 153. Was this a good choice? Anyone have the 8 or 115 heads?

Now, I am thinking about clothes and even some body jewelry for her during the long wait.

Sorry about the jumbled thoughts. Guess I am excited to see her!
Best Regards,
Mark

Sanhui 165+
Summer

Lynne
Doll
Doll

Re: WM 153 is Coming

Post by Lynne »

(*Edit* This is Muninn posting, didn't realise Lynne was still logged in on my phone)

Well I have a WM153, had her 9 months and she has never leaked or stain sheets. She sleeps in my bed every night since I got her.

A very good choice, though I'm biased (take a look at Lynne on her pages and various threads). There's a few 153s on here, my vendor says they're quite a popular choice so I think they seem underrepresented on TDF. A perfect, "normal" sized woman who isn't too heavy to carry around. Shopping around for clothes that fit shouldn't be a problem, I can give you an idea of standard clothes sizes for her if you need me to.
Lyngheiður Tórsdóttir - part Viking Warrior, part English rose.

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere" - Carl Sagan

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams" - Arthur O'Shaughnessy (and Willy Wonka!)

Have a look at my Doll Album! Also I'm now on Instagram!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: WM 153 is Coming

Post by BWheeler1 »

I don't have a 153A, but that is one of the bodies I was looking into, it was just a matter of liking another one more. If I bought another doll, she would probably be a 153. As far as staining, all three of my girls sleep in bed with me (king size bed), and none have ever stained it. I do have them dressed in pajamas, so maybe that helps, but I've never had a problem with them staining.

INFORMATIONS