www.wmdolls.com

Movement in hip/back joint

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Movement in hip/back joint

Post by Cubiko »

Thanks for checking, Arthur. I felt around on my own doll for the double joint (as was suggested in another thread) but can not feel it underneath the material.

Congrats, I am sure she is wonderful :) I just took delivery of another sweetheart too, and she completely blew me away - so I have enough photo work laid out in front of me in the time to come.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Hi Mandos,

Hannah can definitely bend sideways at the waist, although (as I've recently discovered) she does not have shrugging shoulders unfortunately. But yeah, you can see how she's posed here
Hannah26.jpg

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Mandos, I said earlier that my 156c and 157b didn't have side to side movement, but I was wrong. I felt around again (it's easier from the back) and did feel the double joint. Once I realized this, I gave it more effort to move them sideways, and both did. The joints are just really tight. So feel around again because you may be doing exactly what I did. You may have it and just can't tell.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

The easiest way I've found to move the joint is to have the doll sitting upright, legs out in front and spread reasonably wide to make a solid base, then hold her shoulders and press down on one and lift up on the other. If it's really stiff then maybe even lightly sit across her legs to keep her held down firm as you do it.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I moved mine with them lying down. I laid down next to each one, put my leg over theirs and my other knee against the hip, then pulled her by the neck. Like I said, they were really tight. But once I moved them, they move easier now.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Matt, you don’t really need the shrugging shoulders when you pose her like that - looks excellent as it is :)

BW, I actually felt around too but the «thing» I feel underneath the TPE in the back is just too small to be a double joint, so a no go there. The doll in question is big and I would guess about 45kg, so moving her around is just too much to be enjoyable for a little guy like me and I will leave it at that. The new girl that arrived this week however is muhc lighter and I will give it a go with her. Time will show.

Thanks for the replies everyone, valuable information all of it, atleast for me!

INFORMATIONS