www.wmdolls.com

Noob question about WM Dolls and dark lingerie.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
GenBen
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Noob question about WM Dolls and dark lingerie.

Post by GenBen »

I am currently waiting on the arrival of my first doll, 157b. I have read many stories about dark lingerie staining the doll. If you thoroughly hand wash several times and water stays clear will they be safe?
Thanks for any input.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Re: Noob question about WM Dolls and dark lingerie.

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Hi Genben,

What you describe is true, I myself was the garments at least 3 times some I had to wash 5 to 6 times before the water was no longer discolored.
This risk garments I leave my doll not too long, just for a few minutes till max 30 minutes, often just for some pictures and then I dress her again in safe clothes.
Until now I have not had any problems with stains on my doll but you just have to keep your head and if you know that something is a risk, then not to wear too long then there is nothing to worry about.

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I've had dark clothes that have stained my dolls, and other dark clothes that they have worn overnight and have not stained. If you wash them well enough, you'll be okay. The important thing to remember is that even if you do get a stain, it isn't the end of the world. You can get TPE cleanser from your vendor, or in most cases the TPE will just absorb the stain until it's gone. I had a black wig on one of mine for days on end and when I took it off, her scalp was black. Like someone took a sharpie to it. I put a lighter wig on her to cover it up and looked again about a week later, it was gone. I also had a beauty mark on my one doll that I put on with a sharpie and it didn't last long. The TPE just sucked it in and it went away.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Another important point to remember is that that generally speaking, good quality, more expensive items of clothing are less likely to stain. I recently got a lovely piece of lingerie for my Sarah that is mostly black, it's a good brand (Curvy Kate), I haven't even washed it and Sarah has worn it for a few days without any problems. Very cheap stuff that's dark is much more likely to stain.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Watch out for faux leather products that say "Wet Look". I made the mistake of putting some shiny black "wet look" panties and leggings on my doll when I first got her- and after only about 10 minutes she looked like I'd run her through a mimeograph machine- or dusted her with a copier ink cartridge for the younger guys. A perfect pattern of blue-black all over her. It took about 3 tubes of 10% benzoyl peroxide and three days of repeated applications to get rid of the stains. Some of the metallic clothing has dark linings that create bad stains as well. Also, be wary of cheap jewelry. I've found that unless chains, pendants, or bracelets are plated in something decent like gold, silver, platinum, or copper the chain will transfer stains. One technique that does work well for me, though can be tedious, is to back the insides of straps, seams, waistbands, and other pressure points with fabric-based medical tape to create a barrier between your doll and her clothing.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Get some tight white clothes for your doll to wear underneath anything that risk staining the TPE. It's pretty much a must for jeans and especially tighter dark clothes. If the white cloth is thick enough (not nylon for example) it will also be safe to leave your doll clothed in dark for days. Another bonus is also that it's a lot easier to dress the doll with tight clothes if she's already wearing a tight underneath due to less friction. In the longer run I also recommend getting some extra pieces that you can cut to match specific type of clothes.

It of course gets more problematic for underwear, lingerie and stockings. In that case you just have to get quality stuff, wash them several times before use, and do some careful testing. It also helps that your doll is well powdered.

As for stains, I wouldn't let it get absorbed into the material, as it can create dark spots/areas on the skin over time that you simply can't get rid of easily. The mineralbased babyoil you use for monthly maintenance is very effective to get rid of stains. As soon as you see a stain, rub some oil on it and wipe off with a white fibertowel, repeat until it's gone. No need to get the expensive stain removers from vendors. If you got a really bad case however then go for Indigo products from Doll Studio.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

When I buy something that I'm not sure about, I have a piece of TPE material that came with my WM doll. I lay the questionable material on the piece of TPE and put a few books on it overnight. If it doesn't stain that, it shouldn't stain your girl. It's never failed me.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

GenBen,
All the advice given here is excellent.
Washing until water goes clear
Then testing dry clothing over night with pressure has never failed I20.
And a layer below is great as well.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Jimmy_71 wrote:You can do this too, https://www.popsugar.com/smart-living/H ... s-35015330.
Does this actually work? Does it reduce the colour bleeding or eliminate it entirely?

I must say I've been lucky so far and have a few black and bright pink items and nothing's stained at all. Well I tell a lie, the lace in her new wig has stained the top of her head, but as it's under the wig I don't think this matters too much. Is black lace worse than other black materials typically?

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I have had very few problems with staining. I wash dark / black items 3 times, medium shades twice and everything else once. Lycra is generally OK but stear clear of spandex also don't let her wear black shoes without socks or stockings.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Nord wrote:
As for stains, I wouldn't let it get absorbed into the material, as it can create dark spots/areas on the skin over time that you simply can't get rid of easily. The mineralbased babyoil you use for monthly maintenance is very effective to get rid of stains.
If this is the case, then my 140 should have black stains all over her, especially her head. Or does it take longer than three years for these stains to resurface??? But then, I also have never used oil for "maintenance" either.

INFORMATIONS