www.wmdolls.com

Sakura, WM156C, #85 head.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Sakura, WM156C, #85 head.

Post by lilbitlonely »

BWheeler1 wrote:She had a kind of a warrior vibe to her
That look...

... is like a warning shot across the bow - it says, "Don't even THINK about trying to return my new outfits!"

She's armed. I would take heed.

On a more positive note... She looks great!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Probably good advice. She knows where I sleep. I'll just let her keep the stuff.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

BWheeler that outfit is awesome and Sakura shows it off wonderfully. :thumbs_up:
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Jimmy_71 wrote:BWheeler that outfit is awesome and Sakura shows it off wonderfully. :thumbs_up:
I second or third that. Whatever. That's a fabulous outfit. Well put together. Great job. nice color too.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, guys. I was surprised how well it turned out also. But now I have a couple more corset/skirt sets for her on order, I kinda like her badass look. Funny how she looks so much different between this look and when she's just dressed normally or in pajamas. Even her facial expression seems more intense.

I did make sure to take the cutlery away from her though, just to be safe.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Here's another of the outfits Sakura ordered. I can't tell if it looks like a Victorian dress, or if she looks like she should be in a saloon in the wild West. Either way, she does look good in it. (Side note, I'm not saying it was a pain to get those lace gloves on her hands with those infamous wire fingers, but I will say that Sakura learned a few new words as a result.). Her longer hair is courtesy of one of the clip in pigtails that came with her wig, which used to be even longer. I kinda like it, I may use it in future photos. I'm thinking a kind of steampunk outfit next time.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I was playing around with filters in my phone and this one seemed to fit this most recent photo of Sakura.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

With the color drained from the second picture, I'm leaning more towards the wild west saloon girl. It looks like she's about to start dancing a cancan... so pour me a whiskey, and start dealing some cards.

INFORMATIONS