www.wmdolls.com

Sakura, WM156C, #85 head.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Sakura, WM156C, #85 head.

Post by BWheeler1 »

Sakura seemed a bit miffed that Ji Eun got her own thread, so I figured I'd dress her up and take a couple of pictures of her as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous she looks in her new outfit.

grimreefer24601

Re: Sakura, WM156C, #85 head.

Post by grimreefer24601 »

She's gorgeous.

Where did you get her wig?

Grim

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Her wig is one that I almost threw away. I bought it on Amazon for $20-25 for another doll, but it didn't always look like this. It was originally long, like almost waist length, and had two clip on pigtails (more like ponytails) that matched. It's the kind you get for cosplay or a Halloween party. I hardly ever used the clip ons, still have them. But the long hair of the wig got tangled way easy and I was going to just toss it, but at the last minute I figured why not cut it short and see how it looks. Didn't look right on the other doll, but it suits Sakura perfectly.

SunyBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by SunyBunny »

Very cute doll. Wish I could collect them all.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I think purple and pink are definitely her colors. When I got her, she had a brown wig (I got her when RLSD had their in stock sale, she was Brooklyn), that wig is now being worn by Ji Eun. When I put the purple wig on Sakura, it's like her personality woke up. She reminded me of some of the anime characters I like, especially since she has purple eyes also. Bonus points if anyone can guess which anime her necklace is from.

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

It has been a while, but is it from Rosario + Vampire? The vampire girl with pink hair had it. I watched the dub, but never read the manga. I give it two thumbs up, one for content and one for fan service. :wink:

Your girl remindes me of the snow fairy from the same anime.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Yep, that's it. It was worn by Moka Akashiya. I do agree, she looks more like Mizure Shirayuki though. I should dress her up in that costume and take a few photos.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Her hair is a bit short, but here's Sakura as Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario + Vampire...

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Totaly! Nice! I really dig the socks. That top is killer on her. Kudose! :thumbs_up:

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks! I'd like to get her a Sanya Litvyak costume, but they're expensive. She would look good as her.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Sakura had her Sunday dress on today, so I thought I'd take a quick photo of her all dressed up.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I thought since I was taking pictures, I'd update Sakura's thread. I've been wanting to try this outfit on her for a while, it is inspired by Japanese singer Fuki, lead singer of Unlucky Morpheus, Fuki Commune, Lightbringer, Doll$boxx, and formerly Dragon Guardian (she keeps busy). I've been a fan for a long time and thought Sakura would be the perfect girl to dress up like her.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

That's a very sexy outfit!
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks, I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out. It isn't so much an outfit I bought as it is one I put together. I was watching a video from Unlucky Morpheus and the dress Fuki was wearing resembled that skirt. So I thought about what else I had that I could put together to make an outfit like this. I'm pretty happy with how it looks though, I didn't think it would come out this nice. Of course, Sakura helps, she makes a great model.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I remembered I had this dress that I had bought when I only had my 140, and it was too big on her but I kept it anyway. I thought if I combined it with the boots and fishnets and put it on Sakura, it would be another outfit inspired by Fuki. It turned out better than I thought it would, she's such a great model.

INFORMATIONS