www.wmdolls.com

And now the shipping wait begins...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Straytoaster
Apprentice
Apprentice

And now the shipping wait begins...

Post by Straytoaster »

Wig looks horrible, but I've got several already anyways.

Straytoaster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: And now the shipping wait begins...

Post by Straytoaster »

I may as well add a fifth post now (new members have posts approved until I think after five?)

This is my first doll. I'm feeling excited and frankly a little weirded out. Horrible picture here, but the only one they sent that showed the whole doll. She looks less, well, stoned in the other photos they sent.

It's going to be quite an experience I can already tell. She's kind of the pinnacle of a series of ideas that came about, trying to satisfy certain wants. I'll probably tell you folks all about it here at some point or another - there aren't too many places out there I can open up about something like this :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Congrats on taking the plunge! Couple of wigs sure come in handy! I would advice front lace wigs over the cheaper ones btw, just more quality and better in many aspects. BTW this is the 158D right?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Straytoaster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Straytoaster »

163 C actually. I have a thing for cute clothes, and the 163 was one of the few I saw with what I'd call "normal" waist dimensions.

FrozenArctic

Post by FrozenArctic »

May she arrive to you quickly and without incident. :)
The Current Circle: SeulGi(IT160)|Seungwan(Sino159)|SooYeon(IT162)
From the Bed; With Love

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Congrats!! Hope to see lots of pictures of her soon! :glou:

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

" She looks less, well, stoned in the other photos they sent." Mostly that's because the doll awaits for you to give them a personality & a connection with you. In your wait time before she even arrives there will be something magical of sorts that will happen to you if you picked the right doll.

Straytoaster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Straytoaster »

avante wrote:Congrats on taking the plunge! Couple of wigs sure come in handy! I would advice front lace wigs over the cheaper ones btw, just more quality and better in many aspects. BTW this is the 158D right?
Regarding lace front wigs, have people found a safe/reliable way to "glue" the lace edges down? That seems to be the most common way they are worn by cosplayers, and I have no idea how well the technique transitions to dolls.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I don't think most members here actually trim and customize their front lace wigs, so either is good. If I were to do it I'd use BodyColor² Clear Sealer. It should be plenty to stick down the lace, and yet still be removable. I'll have to give that a try. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Mary Jane is getting an upgraded body and extra head also. I'm a bit surprised you got so few photos. I don't want to take over your thread with my doll, but I got 9 photos from Jinsan. Six at least were of her body. I don't expect you'll wait long at this point. I get most of my orders from Jinsan within a week of shipping. If your US I'd expect a similar time
frame.

Grim

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Straytoaster wrote:163 C actually. I have a thing for cute clothes, and the 163 was one of the few I saw with what I'd call "normal" waist dimensions.
Congrats on your order! The wait will soon be over! Maybe do some shopping for her so she has some stuff ready for her arrival :D
Totally understand you on the measurements being more realistic at 33-24-33. That is one of the major reasons I also got a 163 C-cup. Shopping for her is a joy as a size Small is a tad loose but not too bad in most cases, and XS is about perfect (US sizes).
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Pummelbrook

Post by Pummelbrook »

She looks beautiful! I ordered the same, just a different skintone.
And waiting......
Attachments
QQ图片20181010105249.jpg
QQ图片20181010105249.jpg (96.81 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
Twitter: https://twitter.com/pummelbrook Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pummelbrook/
My dolls:
Candice, Happydoll 160c | Sayo, 4Woods ai doll s+ | Sakura, Cstdoll 160d | Eileen XYdoll 158 silicone| Elina, Gynoid Tech Model 9
Former dolls:
Lisa, unbranded 135cm TPE | Lisanne/Nikki, Ordoll 156B | Stephanie, Wmdoll 163C |Nonoka, Sanhui 158 | Lily, Maydoll 155 | Yvette, Jm156 | Miriam, Zelex 170c | Vala, Xycolo 163sb

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Dont really know man...never looked into this, but if you pull the wig tight (or get like small model) it's pretty tight most of time. And really just wearing it without glue works fine for me.
Ow yeah and now I see it's the C, and yeah waist size is ofthen to small so it's def nice to get proper size! Actually like at least 50% of my small clothes are a little loose at the real waist (thinnest part) luckily pants can be little down but for tops cant really be fixed (tho sometimes big boobs help ;)). So yeah if the clothing is a concern definitly the right call to go for this model.
Straytoaster wrote:
avante wrote:Congrats on taking the plunge! Couple of wigs sure come in handy! I would advice front lace wigs over the cheaper ones btw, just more quality and better in many aspects. BTW this is the 158D right?
Regarding lace front wigs, have people found a safe/reliable way to "glue" the lace edges down? That seems to be the most common way they are worn by cosplayers, and I have no idea how well the technique transitions to dolls.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

WieghtedBell
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WieghtedBell »

Just got mine a few days ago, I'd say the worst part of the wait was the last few hours when she could have been delivered at any moment lol

Straytoaster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Straytoaster »

The wait is painful...

Shipping details were sent to WM on Oct 16th. They put the shipment order in to Fed Ex on the 17th. Fed Ex estimated delivery by 8:00 PM today.

Fed Ex's tracking still says to expect it by 8:00 PM today (I'm writing this at 9:48).
I checked the tracking details - she's made it all the way from China to Japan in 8 days. I'm pretty sure someone from Fed Ex has her in a row boat and is slowly working his way across the Pacific to me.

RedMind
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RedMind »

I got tracking number 11.10 today is 26th and still I dont know where is my beauty... That waiting killing me too. Best way of waiting is buy some clothes for her and prepare your apartment for her. And after go to pub :D i going to pub every day and this 2 weeks run away pretty fast ;)

INFORMATIONS