www.wmdolls.com

updated 170H?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
harlemshk

updated 170H?

Post by harlemshk »

hi! trying to decide now between the 168E and 170H!
narrowed down to these 2 because of the height and hip size being able to much more easily buy clothes for etc.
I love everything about the 170H except her damn nipples and to a lesser extent her breast position/size/shape.
do any vendors offer this doll with the abs with smaller breasts or at least normal nipples?
if not I'll have to get the 168E and forgo the luscious booty and abs of the 170h!
any advice or experience welcome!
I love the athletic look but with d-g size boobs that aren't 'saggy or droopy' looking and with thick legs but not huge like the 163 lol!

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: updated 170H?

Post by Dollover2000 »

From what I understand, they redid the nipples on the 170cm so they wouldn’t look like “pasty‘s”.
I’m wondering if they did that to the 172 as well.
And I have a 168. They are nice. Very nice. So much so, I ordered a second one. :)
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

Go for the 170H. The nipples you can over look and the boobs are not that saggy but the ass and abs are amazing.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You might want to check out below
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=85404
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

harlemshk

Post by harlemshk »

thanks guys, I just can't find any evidence of a genuine wm version with normal nipples, I'll look at that thread, thanks!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeah I hear you, once debated between these myself. Tho I feel the same way about the 170H...nipples to big for me, and breast just seem to be to low. Abs are neither + nor - for me, but do like the ass look. 168E is nice to, guess bit more 'average' tho with for me biggest + tits look top notch, while little - the ass-hips-ratio well look kinda average, tho from behind both assess are pretty great I reckon. Be aware tho, that if you want shrugging shoulders that 168 model does look more skinny than the one in most pictures. Just in case you did not know. I myself ended up going for less weight model, but actually plan on going to see the 170H irl in some shop here to see how it actually looks...since in some pics all looks fine, while in others this just looks disproportionate.

And yeah MANY people wished for small changes on the 170H. Dont think they've made any updates on the model tho (well besides supposed different areola, but comp pics I have not seen, so the change is unknown to me. My guess is, WM could have had a superb model if they were like into reading reviews and giving people what they want. Well I guess for some reason they made that huge tit model, but did not choose to bring out 'normal tits' model. I never really understand why not offer same model with different cup sizes; seems rather easy to re-mold a couple of cast. Maybe that's my western $$$ mindset tho.

Well I guess (tru) yl that such a model is still kinda done with the YL170. But yeah me too would have (well still do) loved to see the 170 in like D/E cup with higher up boobs and 'normal' size areola's...seem you can order 'smaller arealo's' but its a setup (I've hear) since 'they' just make-up less of the areola tho it is still same size. Regarding the 163 and some other phat gals; imo is either a bit to skinny or way to thick on the (upper)leg department for some reason in the current doll world. This and the top torso are often most 'unrealistic' features dimension wise. Anyway, this took me back to when I was facing this decision myself. That comp from BCD is quite usefull tho; really wished there were more of these...some models I will not even consider cuz of lack of 'real' photos let alone comparison pics to other models. Well that was my rant! hahha good luck with the choice!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

The 170H to me still has that stuck on look, its just not as pronounced. The original 168E was better imo than the revised 168E which has different boobs, smaller thighs & waist. The 170H would be awesome if not for the areola treatment why this is this way makes no sense imo When you put the old 168E next to the new one it is quite noticeable.

harlemshk

Post by harlemshk »

totally agree with you guys.
gonna order the YL 170 D-cup which is perfect for me, only missing the cool abs of the 170h!

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I have the YL 170 and the WM 170. To be honest I like more the WM. The YL looks great in pictures, but in real life the boobs look a bit like fake implants, they are high on the body in my opinion. I changed the YL for the 172 WM.
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

INFORMATIONS