www.wmdolls.com

Ear Rings

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Ear Rings

Post by ColColt »

Considering getting Rachael some ear rings. Is there a simple device for piercing her ears or is that even necessary?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Ear Rings

Post by Mr Franz »

You could probably just use the earring post itself. I prefer clip-ons myself. I'm always afraid I'll snag them with the brush and tear the ear. The clips just fall off when that happens.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I did exactly what Mr. Franz said, I just used the post. I have caught them a few times with the brush, but never had any tears as a result. The TPE just stretched and then returned to its normal shape.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

I first tried a heated needle to melt the hole but found a better method is to use a cocktail stick coated with the tiniest amount of solvent to gently push thru the earlobe. (I also used this method for Jess's navel piercing.)

INFORMATIONS