www.wmdolls.com

My Angel...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MIGuy1740

My Angel...

Post by MIGuy1740 »

My poor girl. Some new things arrived for her today and during my time with her, we tried on her new bra. We're both trying to wear a brave face thru all of this, but it's not easy.
Attachments
FaceApp_1539025146627.jpg
FaceApp_1539025146627.jpg (303.55 KiB) Viewed 1397 times
Kennedy And I

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: My Angel...

Post by BWheeler1 »

Just something to consider. If you're able to to keep and repair the broken body, you could always swap her head back on it. Another thing I thought of is when you fix the body, while you have it opened up, you may want to leave the joint there a little looser than it was so it doesn't take as much effort to bend her there. I would also go as far as to loosen her hips a bit. It would help to keep the force required to bend her at those joints lower so there would be less force against the repair. My 140's joints after almost three years are so loose that if you lay her down and lift her legs or arms, they drop right back down. Her knees are not as loose though, so she is still able to stand, as long as she is leaning against a table or something, which I would want to do even with my new dolls with tight joints anyway. So you're getting a new body anyway, worst case Kennedy lives with the new one. Best case, you get her old one back.

Also, I thought of another, possibly better way to fix her. Since you have to cut her open anyway, it may be best to take the skeleton apart at the back joint where she is broken AND at her hips. Take the bolts out and take that entire piece out. With it outside of the TPE, you can now weld it back together then put it back in after it cools. I can't believe I didn't think of that before. It's a little more TPE work, but you'd end up with a stronger repair.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MIGuy1740 wrote:My poor girl. Some new things arrived for her today and during my time with her, we tried on her new bra. We're both trying to wear a brave face thru all of this, but it's not easy.
Kennedy looks gorgeous, even when she looks sad. Fingers crossed that she can be mended. :thumbs_up:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

djcdoll wrote:
MIGuy1740 wrote:My poor girl. Some new things arrived for her today and during my time with her, we tried on her new bra. We're both trying to wear a brave face thru all of this, but it's not easy.
Kennedy looks gorgeous, even when she looks sad. Fingers crossed that she can be mended. :thumbs_up:
DITTO!
Poor Baby.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

INFORMATIONS