www.wmdolls.com

Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

Post by Tybalt »

Weight of doll is important.

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Probably abit late since you've ordered.. but u can check my sig i have the 162head on the 163cm C cup body.
Great review (and pictures)!
Tybalt wrote:Weight of doll is important.
yeah... that's why I went for the 157cm body for now.
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Ok... I'm gettin a bit confused...

What is the difference between these two brands / companies:

WM Doll, http://www.wmdoll.cn (contact: info@wmdolls.com)

WM Dolls, http://www.wmdolls.com (contact: jinsan@wmdoll.cn)

The second one is the website which TDF links to. But many vendors use the logo from the first one offering products (like the doll i ordered) from the second one. Both seem to be assiociated with ZhongShan ShaXi JinSan Clothing props factory models aka Zhongshan Shaxi City Jinsan garment mannequin factory? So are they the same? Which one should a customer contact, if he has a question (let's say to the doll I ordered above)?

The local vendor from which I ordered has a showroom in my city, had in the past some media coverage (in tv and newspaper as successful startup), has many great customer reviews, claims to be partnered with WM-Dolls, claims to only sell official dolls and even warned about fake dolls on the market. Most reviews seem to indicate that he indeed sells official products (but we all know about fake reviews). There are pictures with the owners visiting the WM Doll factory and meeting WM Doll officials (for example at a Hongkong adult fair). The vendor offers (and so far delivers) great service. Service also includes a final quality control in my country (before delivering the doll to me), repair services if needed and even a service to dispose of old dolls. But he is not listed (or active?) here on TDF. The only TDF listed vendor in my country doesn't has the doll, I wanted.

I have no reason at all to suspect anything and also had an amazing customer support experience so far. But how can I be sure, that i'm not buying a fake one?

The vendor btw. is: https://www.dollsclub.de

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

CN is China seller site for WM, the other is the WM official for the rest of the world.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Dollsclub is safe, no problem. They are just not represented here on TDF. Other good German resellers like RS Dolls and DollPark are not here either, not sure why, but maybe they do not speak English well.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

devion wrote:The only TDF listed vendor in my country doesn't has the doll, I wanted.
Did you ask directly? Sounds like you did, but if not, it can be worth asking.

I’ve purchased a couple items that weren’t displayed on TDF-approved vendor websites, but after asking, they were able to provide them no problem. Good luck with your search! :D

Edit: Looks like you already ordered, congrats, hope it works out for you!
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Thx for all the help :)
Boobman wrote:CN is China seller site for WM, the other is the WM official for the rest of the world.
That explains it. Now I understand... :D
mandos wrote:Dollsclub is safe, no problem. They are just not represented here on TDF. Other good German resellers like RS Dolls and DollPark are not here either, not sure why, but maybe they do not speak English well.
That is very reassuring, considering you made the official product photos and with that are the reason I even got interested in purchasing one for myself :) I can't imagine, that there are not speaking English well enough. There must be another reason.

Btw... wich clothing sizes do you use? I'm looking at amazon at the moment. Accourding to her profile at the vendor, she has the clothing size 34, but I've got the impression from this forum, that even 30 can be to big. So any tipps or experiences?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

You'll like the 157b body, I have one. Mandos takes absolutely phenomenal photos of the girls, but once you get her right there in front of you, there's nothing like it.

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

FirstOrder wrote:I have the same doll and it looks great in person. Take a look at my Instagram link to see some at home pics. I would also say to go with the standing feet option. If you like the wig featured in the pic I believe it would be a Premium wig and not a standard wig sent with the doll . I did pick the wig up separately . If interested I can dig through my emails and find out who I ordered from.
Also Canadian. Would be very interested to know where you got that wig. =]

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

dollsclub will add two additional wigs to my package without any additional costs, after i asked (and offered to pay) for them.

So I will have the following three wigs to start with:

Now i would only miss a nice blonde wig to complete the "basics" :D
I'm looking at something like this: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B007M8MOW0

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Great... now i'm waiting... impatiently... 8O :whistle:
Wish i could time travel a bit into the future... sooo curious :D
How did you experience your wait for your first doll? 8)

Sodium
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sodium »

devion wrote:Great... now i'm waiting... impatiently... 8O :whistle:
Wish i could time travel a bit into the future... sooo curious :D
How did you experience your wait for your first doll? 8)
Painfully slow but the payoff made it all worth it.

~Sodium <3
My Lovelies:
Yui ~ SM136a Silicone ~ Head #72

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

the wait is terrible. no other way to put it. lol. The only way I kept my sanity was to completely ignore anything doll related and just try to not think about her at all. Kept myself as occupied as possible with videogames and movies. Just know, as hard as it is, the wait is 100000% worth it. I hope she arrives exactly as you wanted her with no issues!

Cant wait to see those first pics! :D

-Sheike

UnleashTheKrakken
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by UnleashTheKrakken »

I chose this exact same doll. I'm on day 3 of the wait... and it's killing me!!!!!!

Only 2 and half more weeks to go.... maybe even 3 or 4 weeks.... AHHHHHH!

I can't get over how gorgeous this doll looks. Insanely hot.

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

UnleashTheKrakken wrote:I chose this exact same doll. I'm on day 3 of the wait... and it's killing me!!!!!!

Only 2 and half more weeks to go.... maybe even 3 or 4 weeks.... AHHHHHH!

I can't get over how gorgeous this doll looks. Insanely hot.
same :D although the production of my doll should be finished any day now (my vendor informed me, that it can take a few days longer because of the high demand for this body). So we are not alone in finding this doll insanely hot. Although @mandos pictures help alot to raise her appeal. ;) i wish you strength for the wait and much luck for a short time until she arrives at your doorstep.

INFORMATIONS