www.wmdolls.com

Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

Post by BWheeler1 »

Leckfick81 wrote:Hello there and congratulations to that beautiful doll!

I just recently stumbled over the whole doll scene and am utterly flabbergasted .. and I totally fell in love with that exact same doll.

So as I am a noobie, I will ask a few questions:

1) there are a lot of WM-Doll sellers that will offer the same girls just with different names, but I see the same body type all the time. The most popular one seems to be the 157-b type. Is there a gallery somewhere were you can compare the different body types? Same goes for heads, but you can't go wrong with head 162, it seems.

2) 157cm is already quite small for a real woman, but I have read some glowing reviews of the 145cm ones. Normally I would gravitate more to the 163+ dolls, as that is a more natural size to me, but I think that in the horizontal action 157cm would totally suffice. But what about the 145cm ones? Does it feel strange? Or wouldn't you ever notice it?

3) what about the vagina inlet? My fist instinct was to go for the removable option, since this would be easier to clean and maintenance, but what are the different opinions and experiences? The non-removable vagina looks much more appealing, of course.

4) @devion I would most likely order from dollpark, too. Did you go with the dropshipping or the dollpark service option? And most important: how is the sex with your new sweetheart? I envy you so much .. but please enjoy every second of your time with her :)

Thanks in advance.

Have fun and have a nice day everyone.
1)True, all of the vendors have their own names for each pre optioned doll. But all the WM Dolls come from the same factory. I'm not sure about other vendors, but if you look on Real Love Sex Dolls' website, you can look them up either by pre optioned doll or by customize your own. Both sections have plenty of photos, but the latter also has the measurements of the body. What I did was save pictures of the dolls I wanted to compare in my computer and then opened them up in windows side by side. You can also do this with heads, of course.

2) My first doll was a 140cm, so now anything seems tall compared to her. The 156 and 157 are perfect for me, since the last girlfriend I had was right about the same height, and was also very petite.

3) On my first doll (140), I got the insert type. On my 156 and 157, I got the fixed. The fixed definitely looks and feels more realistic, and if I knew cleanup was going to be as easy as it is when I got my first doll, I would have ordered the fixed on her also.

Hope this helps.

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Leckfick81 wrote:1) there are a lot of WM-Doll sellers that will offer the same girls just with different names, but I see the same body type all the time. The most popular one seems to be the 157-b type. Is there a gallery somewhere were you can compare the different body types? Same goes for heads, but you can't go wrong with head 162, it seems.
dollsclub.de has a nice 3D-gallery, where you can rotate the bodies and get a sense of their dimensions...
Leckfick81 wrote:2) 157cm is already quite small for a real woman, but I have read some glowing reviews of the 145cm ones. Normally I would gravitate more to the 163+ dolls, as that is a more natural size to me, but I think that in the horizontal action 157cm would totally suffice. But what about the 145cm ones? Does it feel strange? Or wouldn't you ever notice it?
157cm is small and petite, but still real enough. 145cm would be to small for me personally and make it even more difficulty to find nice clothing for them.
Leckfick81 wrote:3) what about the vagina inlet? My fist instinct was to go for the removable option, since this would be easier to clean and maintenance, but what are the different opinions and experiences? The non-removable vagina looks much more appealing, of course.
I have the non-removable option... but didn't use her for sex so far. I'm still very nervous about damaging her in any way. So I'm a bit extra cautious.
Leckfick81 wrote:4) @devion I would most likely order from dollpark, too. Did you go with the dropshipping or the dollpark service option? And most important: how is the sex with your new sweetheart? I envy you so much .. but please enjoy every second of your time with her :)

Like I said... no sex, just intense cuddling so far. For my experiences with Darlene (and more pictures) visit her thread. And I also didn't order from dollpark. I ordered from dollsclub. Dollsclub has no "dropshipping" only the service option (without any more costs). I would also highly suggest to use the service option. With droppshipping it is your problem if something goes wrong during shipping from china or with customs.
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

HachiRoku666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by HachiRoku666 »

I hope it is ok that i dig this thread up again.
I see that you bought the same doll i'm interested in, from the same Store i might want to buy from^^ (although reading in the non-member-areas for i think over a year now, i#m still looking around and saving Money, but the store allows
installments)
First things first: Nice shots

Now to the second part (my questions^^): Do you have by any chance some hints/tips where to buy clothes for her and what would fit her? (especially cosplay and maybe even from germany/europe)
Would those Zentai/jumpsuits costumes (https://www.wish.com/search/marvel%20ze ... 4c28481347) fit or would they damage the doll?

INFORMATIONS