www.wmdolls.com

Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Buying my first doll (some noob questions)

Post by devion »

While waiting... is there anything else what i should consider to buy (or make sure to have) before my doll arrives? My doll already comes with a "care set" (including a tpe safe cleaner, a vaginal douche and powder). I already bought some clothes (still need to wash them), an additional wigs (doll already comes with 3 wigs, so i have 4 in total), some microfaser towels, a comb and brush set (for wig care). Anything else worth a thought?
Visit Danielle (WM 157B Body, 162 Head) for some eye candy

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, if you have just got some other wigs then if they have a dark inner net you will want to get some flesh coloured nylon wig caps otherwise you will get staining on the head. They are very cheap, I get them on eBay for about £1, the factory supplied wigs have a light coloured inner net so won't stain.

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Welcom, Devion, hope your doll is everything you expected.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

I suggest a better douche than the one they provide. And go ahead and wash those outfits. Ive been washing everything dark for Jessica twice to be safe. Trust me, once she finally gets there you wont want to do laundry :wink:

I still need to get an air pump (either a camping style air matress pump or an aquarium style). Ive been using paper towels and tampons to dry so far but id rather use air so im not stretching unneccesarily on a regular basis. I really want her to stay perfect as long as possible, and Im sure you will as well so I figured id share the idea with you also.

Today Im getting some high end walmart jewelry for Jess haha. While I'm there I definitely want to grab a rubber shower mat so she doesnt slip during shower fun or cleaning. TPE is slick as greased snot when it gets wet, just a heads up.

I'm currently still in learning-research mode myself, so I will share anything else helpful if I come across it. You are exactly like me, wanting to make sure you have everything 100% ready for her arrival. I like and respect that. Shows you care already :glou:

-Sheike

Glad to see the wait hasn't killed ya yet lol

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

thx for the advice.

Today i got an update: production of my doll is finished and preperation for shipping has started. :)

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Today she finally arrived...

Danielle

Damn she looks amazing... Got her unpacked. No smell, no damage (as far as i can see) and already powdered? I think the final quality check from my vendor is a good thing. He just forgot to add my ordered powder into the package (everything else was there). So I will have to go to the super market tomorrow... My initial care has to wait until then. My vendor also added two additional wigs besides the default red one. I think I prefer her with a black wig for now. And gosh... I'm happy that I chose her default (and lighter) 157B Body. Not sure if I could handle anything more heavy.

I had sadly no time (and tools) for a good photoshoot. So here a quick picture taken with my bad handy camera in really bad lighting. I just blurred my boring and a bit chaotic living room in the background in photoshop. Hope I will be able to make some better photos in the future.

As first impressions, I'm really happy with Danielle.

Sex Doll Genie
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sex Doll Genie »

Wow she's gorgeous!!
Sex Doll Genie (SDG)
http://www.sexdollgenie.com

WM, OR, YL, AF, Sanhui, 6ye, Z-One, Sino, DollSweet, ClimaxDoll, Irontech, Piper, D4E, DH168, SM, AS, Qita and more!

+1 (844) 739-9940 (Phone Support & Orders)
Eight Ways to Pay for Your Doll!

Based in Miami, FL
(Free Shipping USA, EU, UK, and rest of the world)
janet@sexdollgenie.com

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

The head is different than what you originally posted correct? The post delivery pic the head looks to be what some list it for WM as Ujana. She looks very nice.

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

nope... it is WM Head #162, same as in the initial post of this thread. If i put the red wig on and change the lighting it looks identical. Only the makeup may be a bit more subtle on my doll, which i prefer.

Alfons08
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Alfons08 »

Wow she looks absoloutely beautiful! Where did you bought her ?

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

Alfons08 wrote:Wow she looks absoloutely beautiful! Where did you bought her ?
A german vendor: dollsclub.de

devion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by devion »

I reeeallly need better lighting and a real camera instead a crappy handy cam...

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

devion wrote:I reeeallly need better lighting and a real camera instead a crappy handy cam...
That's a great photograph, I don't think you need a "real" camera. It looks like you're doing great with what you use already. :thumbs_up:
I look forward to seeing some more of your work. :D

Leckfick81

Post by Leckfick81 »

Hello there and congratulations to that beautiful doll!

I just recently stumbled over the whole doll scene and am utterly flabbergasted .. and I totally fell in love with that exact same doll.

So as I am a noobie, I will ask a few questions:

1) there are a lot of WM-Doll sellers that will offer the same girls just with different names, but I see the same body type all the time. The most popular one seems to be the 157-b type. Is there a gallery somewhere were you can compare the different body types? Same goes for heads, but you can't go wrong with head 162, it seems.

2) 157cm is already quite small for a real woman, but I have read some glowing reviews of the 145cm ones. Normally I would gravitate more to the 163+ dolls, as that is a more natural size to me, but I think that in the horizontal action 157cm would totally suffice. But what about the 145cm ones? Does it feel strange? Or wouldn't you ever notice it?

3) what about the vagina inlet? My fist instinct was to go for the removable option, since this would be easier to clean and maintenance, but what are the different opinions and experiences? The non-removable vagina looks much more appealing, of course.

4) @devion I would most likely order from dollpark, too. Did you go with the dropshipping or the dollpark service option? And most important: how is the sex with your new sweetheart? I envy you so much .. but please enjoy every second of your time with her :)

Thanks in advance.

Have fun and have a nice day everyone.

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

devion wrote:I'm happy that I chose her default (and lighter) 157B Body. Not sure if I could handle anything more heavy.
Smart move. Going lighter and smaller is almost always the right choice for your first doll in my opinion.

INFORMATIONS