www.wmdolls.com

The Pains of Age

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

The Pains of Age

Post by ColColt »

You guys that are in your 20's and 30's-enjoy your youth to the hilt! Today, I thought I'd "knock off a piece", as my Dad would have called it, missionary style. Having just been able to get her to lean forward from the waist easily so her butt would be higher in the air and easier access, all was going well...till later. My upper back is still giving me a fit and this was some six hours ago. Guess I'll have to stay with doggy style or putting her on her side.

I have a spinal column fracture in the upper back that the doc calls T7 and it's inoperable and nothing they can do. It was due to me carrying my Corgi(45 pounds) down the stairs, since his back legs were paralyzed. I did good till we got to the bottom. As I knelt down to sit him down a sharp pain hit my back that felt like a 5 inch steak knife went in. I ended up in the ER.

This getting older flat sucks. So far, other than being able to retire, I've seen nothing glorious about it so; enjoy your youth-it goes way too quickly.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Re: The Pains of Age

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Too soon we get old...Too late we get smart!
A quote from some German guy...(I think)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

When I was young I didn't know my ass from a hole in the ground. Now that I'm old and finally able to distinguish between the two, I'm too damn broken down to do anything about it.... Golden years my ass! :shakefist:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Them so called "Golden Years" have suddenly over the past few years turned to rotten wood. I can't even get down to replace my disc brakes like I use to.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Sorry to hear about your difficulties ColColt. I can certainly sympathize as I have back and knee problems as well.
In fact, my right knee was giving me so many problems last week that I was on crutches. It was just ridiculous as it was hurting so bad that it was even keeping me awake at night.
And to top it off, all that hopping around trying to keep the weight off of my knee caused the bone spur in my foot to start acting up. The pain from that was even making my big toe hurt so bad that I was beginning to think that I had the gout.
Of course the most ridiculous thing of all is that at only 47, I'm too young for this crap. I have no idea what I'm going to do as I get even older.
But having things that I need to do or want to do and not being able to do them adds extreme frustration and depression to the mix as well. Hell, I can't even bang my dolls in missionary due to it being too painful. :cry:
In any case, getting old definitely sucks ass. Which is why I don't recommend it. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Yea all this is true and relevant but we must remember that getting to grow old is a privilege reserved for the select few!
I have had many a good friend pass way before they could be considered old!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'm most blessed to be at this age at what I call the "Autumn of my years". The problem is I didn't know I had osteoporosis which was a factor in what happened and why I had the spinal column fracture. the did a bone density test and that's how I found out. I thought osteoporosis was an old woman's disease but apparently not.

Still-I'd love to be 35 again. I was probably at my strongest then and it was a slow downhill grade from that point on.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is what a spinal column fracture looks like. I have to take pain meds everyday.
Attachments
PE-SpinalFractures_Figure2b.jpg
PE-SpinalFractures_Figure2b.jpg (52.23 KiB) Viewed 2301 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I remember in my 20's doing all kinds of stupid stuff and older guys telling me that I'm going to feel it when I get older. Of course, at the time I thought they were full of it. Then I got to my mid 40's and started feeling it. But in the last few months, I've been doing push ups and leg lifts, and I feel alot better. My back doesn't hurt nearly as much, unless I skip a day. Then I feel it again. Moving my three dolls around the house every day has gotten easier also, and may be helping as well.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

yes I know very well as I suffered a severe crushed vertebra in a car crash when I was in my twenties. luckily I was young and healed in only two or three years. The part that takes the crush gets filled in with scar tissue and other bodily fluids that harden over time.
And ya...The only thing they could do for it was keep me in traction and in bed for a month after the accident.

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. If you can get some stuff called Cryoderm or bio freeze or the best, doTERRA deep Blue Rub they can give some relief. But, whatever you do, be sure and wash it off if you should decide to use a heating pad or ice on the area. Also, if you can do it a Water Pik shower massager can help a bit too. My Hollywu is 50 and has some back injuries, thus me staying in bed most of the time... I hate hearing of anyone in pain. I've seen her in tears due to pain and it kills me. She's always telling me she wishes she was 26 and strong like she once was but then again, I do enjoy how interesting she is. At 26 she didn't have all the amazingly cool stories to tell.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Grubhed
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Grubhed »

My first doll is on its way. I'm in my upper 50's and I'm concerned I'll be able to handle her. Height:150cm ( 59.05″ ) Weight:28kg ( 61.73 lbs )
Fortunately even though I'm not active, I haven't suffered any injuries that prevent me lifting or moving things. I'm a little over 6ft and for alignment reasons I had originally looked at a taller doll, but decided to heed the advice of more experienced people. Dead weight is not the same as carrying a box to a truck. I still look at those big girls and think maybe the next one. Hmmm. Then I remember, I'm getting even older. Oh the recklessness of youth. It was much easier then.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

ColColt wrote:Them so called "Golden Years" have suddenly over the past few years turned to rotten wood. I can't even get down to replace my disc brakes like I use to.
The trick is to get those wheels and the vehicle Up to you. I don't know what you have but there are different jacks/lifts to make that happen. You can work and do the job sitting or standing. It is worth the investment 8)
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Skritch
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Skritch »

I Have 3 corgis myself, and they definitely feel a lot more dense/heavy than they first appear! Really sucks that corgs are prone to DM and other hip/mobility issues :( Sad you got injured taking care of your pup, but awesome you were taking care of your paralyzed shorty!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

siliconelover wrote:
ColColt wrote:Them so called "Golden Years" have suddenly over the past few years turned to rotten wood. I can't even get down to replace my disc brakes like I use to.
The trick is to get those wheels and the vehicle Up to you. I don't know what you have but there are different jacks/lifts to make that happen. You can work and do the job sitting or standing. It is worth the investment 8)
No more working on cars. I did that since I was 16 and now it's time to let someone else do it. I can't even find spark plugs in my Corolla. You cant work on them like in the old days. Now, all control is via a computer. I did my fair share of restoring two cars back in the 80's when I was younger/stronger but them days are gone. First one was a 1950 Plymouth-completely rebuilt that engine, did the work myself other than honing out the cylinder walls and degreeing the cam.
Attachments
Murphy04.jpg
Murphy04.jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2115 times

INFORMATIONS