www.wmdolls.com

The Pains of Age

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: The Pains of Age

Post by ColColt »

Skritch wrote:I Have 3 corgis myself, and they definitely feel a lot more dense/heavy than they first appear! Really sucks that corgs are prone to DM and other hip/mobility issues :( Sad you got injured taking care of your pup, but awesome you were taking care of your paralyzed shorty!
Bubba was a bit lazy and his Dad gave him too many treats. That's why he was a bit overweight. He'd still be with me now had it not been for DM. I lost him February this year at 13 1/2. He fought it for 2 1/2 years but lost the battle. He was a priceless treasure to me. I talk to him about 30 minutes twice a day...it's just something I have to do. He was all I had in the world....from his younger and healthier years...
Attachments
_DEF2470a.jpg
_DEF2470a.jpg (3.9 MiB) Viewed 496 times

Skritch
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Skritch »

Looked like a handsome happy pupper. Lost my first corg Max about 4 years ago when he was only 7 yrs old to an inoperable brain tumor. Really hard losing em, and even though I filled the void a little with more corgs, I still "talk" to him all the time as well.
I imagine it is pretty rough for you remembering your corg every time your back hurts. Hopefully you can figure something out that will help you feel less pain during and after intimacy. I've seen some sex swing setups with a ratcheting winch for dolls that help injured individuals to move and position the dolls for a better sense of normalcy.
Anyways, good luck!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

He was always a happy little guy until DM paralyzed all his legs. He did well until it knocked out his front ones. He's still be with me had it not been for DM slowly, progressively destroying his spinal column and organs. It's a horrendous disease that takes them prematurely but he did manage to live 13 1/2 years although the last eight months were rough. the one thing good about that disease is there's no pain involved.

INFORMATIONS