www.wmdolls.com

Hook vs. Lying

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mimik

Re: Hook vs. Lying

Post by Mimik »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
Mimik wrote: Damn. Yeah, that’s some pretty vicious tearing.
I happen to store my dolls standing as of late, so this caught my attention.

Just curious, Dr Dollinger, how long were the dolls stored standing when you noticed the tearing? Were they barefoot? And was the temperature hot at the time? (expediting drying)

I’ve personally had some bad experiences with TPE tearing from warm storage temperatures alone. I’ve since switched to standing storage (vs. closet hanging) in a temp. controlled room with great results so far. However, your post raises new concerns.
Hey Mimic
Yea, that's a good point.
Temperature was pretty normal, nothing what could have caused tearing through drying out the TPE
Worst looking dolls are standing for several months with the feets on the carpet. One with naked feet the other in a pantyhose. Can't determine exactly when it starts.
Even my newest dolls have gotten their first small cuts after several weeks in a mostly standing position
Makes me really angry, because I'm trying to handle them all with maximum care

Resting position
IMG_20181006_200754.jpg
Stretched
IMG_20181006_200844.jpg
So it's absolutely important to bring the feets in a resting position without overstretching, on heighten up the heels. Like Mr Franz mentioned
Thanks for the info Dr Dollinger, note taken on all points. Sorry this happened to you, I can imagine your frustration. I’ll continue with standing storage for now, but will keep this in mind and check feet periodically.

When stored, I’ve got my dolls in socks and comfy shoes, leaning against a wall with a little foam for cushion. I also angle them slightly so that only the back of their heads touch the wall, this way I don’t have to worry about their back or booty flattening. This storage method has worked well for me, a couple months now and no ill effects.

Regarding OP’s question, I personally found nothing wrong with the hanging method if done properly. I was using the CBS Kit from RLSD, works great. The only reason I stopped using it is because I have multiple dolls and wasn’t comfortable with the amount of weight pulling on the closet bar.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

INFORMATIONS