www.wmdolls.com

Hook vs. Lying

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Hook vs. Lying

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

In fact, if you hang her from the perfect height, the weight on her feet is so little, she will not even need standing feet.
Love,
Mei Ai and Melissa
Attachments
mey ai.jpg
mey ai.jpg (310.86 KiB) Viewed 1290 times
Melissa.jpg
Melissa.jpg (75.46 KiB) Viewed 1290 times

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

the big benefit of vertical storage (standing or hanging) is that you can totally make out with her / feel her up.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

BWheeler1 wrote:
Whenever I've done repairs on my 140(the others haven't needed any yet), I've used a hot knife to seal it back together. The TPE glue seems to take too long to work, like you have to hold it forever or it'll pull back open. But when I heat up a butter knife and push the wound closed on the knife while simultaneously pulling the knife out, it only takes a few seconds to cool and then it's sealed. Also, the hot knife only melts a thin layer right where it touches the skin, but the TPE glue seems to eat away too much if you use too much. You may want to try the hot knife. Another thing that I would do if mine ever tore like that is, since it needs fixed anyway, I'd graft in a piece of TPE from a test piece to make up for the shrinkage. I've thought of doing that anyway on my 140 just so the heels stay where they belong when the feet are bent to stand. Just an idea.
Hey BWheeler1
Thanks for the nice suggestion on the tears.
I've tried both methods already . (On a different doll) The hot knife and using some pieces of TPE - the hot knife is a favorite of mine as well :thumbs_up:
Unfortunately also no big success here. There are too many small tears which getting bigger afterwards. So, it seems like the whole structure is too porous now.
Using TPE glue here isn't bad either. Because you can close the cut completely by bending the ankle. Open it with the fingers and using some really thin knife with some glue. Get in the cut with the knife and pull back the fingers. No need to press it together again.
In comparison, using the hot knife is the better way though
Two dolls feet are looking like that. The others have only some small single tears. If you're not aware of this, it wouldn't come to attention easily
Never thought that this could ever happen 8O
Was really shocked when I saw it the first time
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Mr Franz wrote:Now, I do apply mineral oil every so often and my doll almost always wears socks and shoes when standing. Her everyday shoes have about 2 inch heels. For better balance I also keep an inch thick wooded board under the back part of her shoes when standing. So her heels are always 3 inches higher than her toes. Unlike her fingers, damed stupid factory wires, her feet and toes are perfect.
Yeah! That's definitely a good solution to prevent anything like that and to recommend everyone who's storing a doll standing
I only wish I would have seen the cuts much sooner...

Good thing is, on my latest dolls the shitty finger wires are built much more sturdy. No dislocated or separated wires from the palm plate anymore
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Dr Dollinger wrote:I have to disagree with the standing doll supporters.
Best method for storing a doll is lying on a bed with changing the position frequently. (No stressing of any joint, no overstretching the TPE )
Hanging on a hook is a good solution as well. All manufacturers do that. Even for month. Even with heavy dolls. RLSD is highly recommending this method. They did not have any issues with storing like that. Gooseneck 2nd gen is also more stable built
I have several dolls, most of them in standing position. Sounds not really logical, right?
Due to the fact that I haven't enough space to store them other then that, I have to hazard the consequences.
Consequences are what I call the Doll Disease
Happend on most of my standing dolls. Looks like a lot of people here are not really aware of that:
Cuts in the heels from permanently stressing the TPE due to overstretching. Starts with a small cut, growing over time. Can't guarantee that it will happen, but chances are pretty good. Not only Jinsan
IMG_20181006_005110.jpg
IMG_20181006_005623.jpg
IMG_20181006_010024.jpg
Damn. Yeah, that’s some pretty vicious tearing.
I happen to store my dolls standing as of late, so this caught my attention.

Just curious, Dr Dollinger, how long were the dolls stored standing when you noticed the tearing? Were they barefoot? And was the temperature hot at the time? (expediting drying)

I’ve personally had some bad experiences with TPE tearing from warm storage temperatures alone. I’ve since switched to standing storage (vs. closet hanging) in a temp. controlled room with great results so far. However, your post raises new concerns.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

leaverus wrote:the big benefit of vertical storage (standing or hanging) is that you can totally make out with her / feel her up.
I have my heavy 160 girl standing wrapped in her blanket with panties on and shoes against the wall.(blanket not shown here) Very convenient for when I need/want a hug. She was lying in bed but her weight and that big butt was causing a "sinking" spot on the bed so, I've confined her to the wall...especially since I got a lighter WM158 girl to take her place in bed.
Attachments
_1DF6241a.jpg
_1DF6241a.jpg (662.96 KiB) Viewed 1267 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

J90 wrote:
Since my girls are usually lying in bed, I stretch their feet out, kinda like you would to put heels on them,
You can stretch the skin for a few minutes or hour. But in general the skin should be in relaxed position to avoid tears.
I think I may have worded this confusingly. I don't mean that the TPE is stretched, I mean their feet are placed in the position as if they were going to stand on their toes. Just so their toes are not sticking straight up in the air when the blankets lay on them, to keep the weight of heavy blankets in the colder weather from pushing their toes down. So whatever stress that is causing the stretching tears shown in the pictures that Dr Dollinger posted is not being placed on the backs of their ankles, their skin is relaxed there. I had no idea this kind of tearing could happen, I guess I'm just lucky I never stored them with their feet out like that.

Why mine never tore in the front, I have no idea. Unless as someone suggested, temperature may play a part in it. I think whatever it is, it would be a good thing for us to know so we can all avoid this.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Dr Dollinger wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Now, I do apply mineral oil every so often and my doll almost always wears socks and shoes when standing. Her everyday shoes have about 2 inch heels. For better balance I also keep an inch thick wooded board under the back part of her shoes when standing. So her heels are always 3 inches higher than her toes. Unlike her fingers, damed stupid factory wires, her feet and toes are perfect.
Yeah! That's definitely a good solution to prevent anything like that and to recommend everyone who's storing a doll standing
I only wish I would have seen the cuts much sooner...

Good thing is, on my latest dolls the shitty finger wires are built much more sturdy. No dislocated or separated wires from the palm plate anymore
My doll has the so called updated wires too. I'm super protective of the hands and hardly ever pose them, but so far the wires of both thumbs and one finger have snapped at the palm plate anyway. :x

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Mimik wrote: Damn. Yeah, that’s some pretty vicious tearing.
I happen to store my dolls standing as of late, so this caught my attention.

Just curious, Dr Dollinger, how long were the dolls stored standing when you noticed the tearing? Were they barefoot? And was the temperature hot at the time? (expediting drying)

I’ve personally had some bad experiences with TPE tearing from warm storage temperatures alone. I’ve since switched to standing storage (vs. closet hanging) in a temp. controlled room with great results so far. However, your post raises new concerns.
Hey Mimic
Yea, that's a good point.
Temperature was pretty normal, nothing what could have caused tearing through drying out the TPE
Worst looking dolls are standing for several months with the feets on the carpet. One with naked feet the other in a pantyhose. Can't determine exactly when it starts.
Even my newest dolls have gotten their first small cuts after several weeks in a mostly standing position
Makes me really angry, because I'm trying to handle them all with maximum care

Resting position
IMG_20181006_200754.jpg
IMG_20181006_200754.jpg (60.52 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
Stretched
IMG_20181006_200844.jpg
IMG_20181006_200844.jpg (55.92 KiB) Viewed 1244 times
So it's absolutely important to bring the feets in a resting position without overstretching, on heighten up the heels. Like Mr Franz mentioned

Roona
_

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I'm sure elevating the heel when standing may have some benefit, but not everyone does that and I've not heard anyone mention tearing like this before. I'm inclined to think something else is causing it besides just storing your doll standing. I know some of you report leaving your dolls standing for months and months like I do. I've had no issues at all. Anyone else experienced this?

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Yepp, that's the big question here!
Would really like to know if someone else got these issues or similar defects

If only one of my dolls would be affected by this, the reason could be some faulty material

But the fact that nearly all of my standing dolls are hit by this tearing issue, except my 6YE dolls and my firmest WM doll, makes me believe, that I couldn't be the only one.
All dolls are from approved and different vendors, even from different manufacturers. Other than the heels, the bodies are just in perfect condition without any tearing except some common things on the older dolls.

Only explanation could be a conspiracy thing . Maybe an evil chemtrails attack, landing on my head and in my home
Made me stupid and destroy my dolls.
I i i don't kno

Roona
_

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have a WM160 girl that's supposedly 86 pounds. I've consigned her for a month now standing(with socks and shoes) and have seen to date no tares or stretching anywhere.

Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dr Dollinger »

My WM160 has no issues as well! :D
ColColt you have definitely a really good taste. Both dolls, your WM160 D and the WM158 are both absolutely fantastic dolls.
The 158 was my first one and is still my favorite!
No standing option, no tearing issues

Roona
_

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

I lay both of mine flat on the bed just for them a air bed with a king size comforter folded to 4 layers thick under each. I so far far have got very good results no tearing anywhere but with some butt flattening. Perhaps my old waterbed would be even better since the weight would be more evenly spread. I have one standing, one non standing. Non standing will be 2 yrs old in Feb, the standing is over a 1 1/4 yrs. old. Mine may be the exception to some degree as i do not have intercourse with them, just play, kissing & cuddling.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

ColColt you have definitely a really good taste. Both dolls, your WM160 D and the WM158 are both absolutely fantastic dolls.
The 158 was my first one and is still my favorite!
Thank you, sir. Loved the butt on the 160 girl and the 158 is just about perfect for me in size and weight. Had the 160 girl been that weight she would have gotten the nod. For sheer pleasure to look at, the 160's butt is hard to beat.
Attachments
_1DF5440a.jpg
_1DF5440a.jpg (640.57 KiB) Viewed 1191 times

INFORMATIONS