www.wmdolls.com

Standing without bolts (noob question)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cristian123

Standing without bolts (noob question)

Post by Cristian123 »

Hello, I'm in the process of looking to buy my first love doll. I was thinking of a WM TPE doll. I was wondering if there is some way to stand the doll without the standing feet option, I really don't like how those bolts look like. Would it be possible to use something like aircast boots (like this one https://www.amazon.com/Aircast-AirSelec ... B0101VM5J6 ), to make it stand up without the bolts? Would it be able to stand for a few hours without damaging the TPE? Has anybody tried this before?

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Standing without bolts (noob question)

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Cristian123,

If you haven't already, you can view the new member's welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

The standing feet bolts are your best bet if you intend on standing your doll regularly as they will ensure that her full weight is properly supported directly by the foot plate skeleton. If she doesn't have them, then the tpe material on the soles of her feet will absorb her full weight and over time the metal foot plate could cause abrasions and damage to her feet from the inside. You would no doubt be able to get away with standing her up a few times but there's always a risk that the tpe material on the soles of her feet will end up taking damage over time.

I have two WM dolls, one with the standing feet option and one without. The one without has been in several photoshoots standing up (against manufacturer recommendation) and unfortunately her foot plates have now pierced through the soles of her feet. This can be repaired however, but she doesn't stand anymore for that reason. Just be aware of the possibility.

The one with the foot pegs can stand for extended periods of time (even days at a time) and overall it really is an upgrade worthy of the small downside of having the pegs sticking out imo. I'd say 90% of the time she is wearing socks anyway and i do not even notice them. For me, being able to have my doll standing up really brings a whole lot more to the table and i would say the upgrade is absolutely worth it. It didn't take long before i regretted not getting the option on my first doll, as i've really come to appreciate the realism that a standing doll can provide.

Additionally, one of our members Mannequinfan makes these skin colored 3D printed Standing foot peg covers that make the feet pegs considerably less noticeable on top of protecting your floors, which i would recommend wholeheartedly.

Everyone loves pictures so here's what that looks like:

:glou:

ZD

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Aye, Welcome to TDF Cristian123!!

I have noticed on my WM that does not have standing feet, that the ankle will go up past a 90 deg bend, as in there is no level stop on the ankle.
this can make her hard to stand because its like she will be doing the michael jackson lean forward trick but she would fall over.

there are a lot of internal differences in WM's standing and non-standing foot options that I have found:

1. narrow foot plate so you can't mod it yourself (less than 2 inches wide)
2. no ankle stops (on my WM 157b)
3. Possible looser knee joints. I noticed the first time I "stood Eva up" she tried to squat a little.

I can understand what you mean by not wanting pegs... I am glad Eva does not have them, but I really wanted her to stand. :(
I do not have a foot fetish, but I do think feet are sexy!
20180609_011023.jpg
20180609_011023.jpg (144.01 KiB) Viewed 5213 times
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Cristian123 wrote:Hello, I'm in the process of looking to buy my first love doll. I was thinking of a WM TPE doll. I was wondering if there is some way to stand the doll without the standing feet option, I really don't like how those bolts look like. Would it be possible to use something like aircast boots (like this one https://www.amazon.com/Aircast-AirSelec ... B0101VM5J6 ), to make it stand up without the bolts? Would it be able to stand for a few hours without damaging the TPE? Has anybody tried this before?
Protruding bolt heads may not have the greatest visually appeal, but neither do torn, raggedy soles, the usual result of standing a non-standing doll. Might want to give this recent thread a read:

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=106013&hilit=foot+damage

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Unless you have a foot fetish, the standing foot Option is a must if you want-to stand your doll. The screws look ugly, but you won't have to see them often...
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I have one doll without the standing feet and she is such a pain. I can force her to stand, but that causes stress damage. Right now she is taking a time out in a box otherwise she gets in my way in one of my chairs.
Unless you need to have sex with the soles of her feet, it's not worth skipping this option.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

I have standing feet and it was the best decision I made when purchasing her. My girls is always up weeks at a time with np.

Another point to add on is if you do not get standing feet, this will mean your girl will be sitting or laying down all her life and could potentially flatten up her derriere over time unless you put foam and cushion under her.

Cristian123

Post by Cristian123 »

Thanks for the feedback guys, looks like I'll be going with the standing option.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

You wont regret it, trust me lol!

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Get the standing option. You won't regret it.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Cristian123 wrote:Hello, I'm in the process of looking to buy my first love doll. I was thinking of a WM TPE doll. I was wondering if there is some way to stand the doll without the standing feet option, I really don't like how those bolts look like. Would it be possible to use something like aircast boots (like this one https://www.amazon.com/Aircast-AirSelec ... B0101VM5J6 ), to make it stand up without the bolts? Would it be able to stand for a few hours without damaging the TPE? Has anybody tried this before?
Hello, Cristian123. I do have a major fetish for a woman's feet and legs and I take lots of pictures of my Annie's feet. This was a big selling point for me, her having that realistic look. I have never liked the bolts. I do not stand Annie up very often because of the damage it can cause, as some of the other forum members have mentioned. I'll put a pair of shoes on her that fit her very snug, stand her up while slightly leaning her against a wall or table, take my photos then immediately lay her back down when I'm done. She's in bed most of the time while I'm gone anyway, cause she's a lazy butt.

Goose
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Henry869 »

Though I’ve not got a fetish for feet... I still love the look of those sexy little doll feet, and I don’t even own a doll... yet! Could you not stand a doll up using some nice soft long socks inside tall come-fuck-me boots, some that fit and support her calves as well as feet? Just a thought...
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Sure, you could chance it. Might get lucky and not damage anything. Not worth the risk to me though. I mean, if a guy has a foot fetish, it's only 3 small rounded bolt heads protruding from the bottom of each foot. Boots hide the whole thing... :whistle:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

For me, this was a good investment and not sorry I got enough for two girls.
Attachments
_1DF5731a.jpg
_1DF5731a.jpg (426.42 KiB) Viewed 4819 times

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Where did you get those Colt?

INFORMATIONS