www.wmdolls.com

PLEASE HELP! KENNEDY SUFFERS MAJOR INJURY

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: PLEASE HELP! KENNEDY SUFFERS MAJOR INJURY

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

One more thing, I trust you know that skin tone could be off so they SHOULD send you a head as well!
Our 2 cents!
Love,
Megan and Nyoko
Attachments
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 1439 times
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG (401.14 KiB) Viewed 1439 times

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:We are happy they have agreed, but making you pay shipping for a defective doll is not fair.
Our customers have not paid for shipping once, either we do or the factory does or we share, but NEVER the customer.
Love,
Shu shin & Mey ai
If shipping is the WORST thing I have to do, it still worth it plus I have a "special FedEx" account and used it to get quite a deal on the shipping. She is on her way and I was just mentioning to someone on this site in a PM that even when I checked FedEx and saw the "shipping label was created", i took that with a grain of salt until i checked the next day and saw her new body was "in motion" as far as shipping goes.

Also as i mentioned, if i had known about you, i would have purchased thru you but joining the site AFTER i bought my Kennedy made it a moot point.

Work has been keeping me busy the last 2 weeks so my presence on this site has been limited but I'll keep people posted on our progress and probably do a photo shoot of my new better and improved Kennedy after she arrives and i get her all cleaned and lotioned up!

As far as getting a new head....I dont know if i would feel good about that, I'm so strange that i would feel like i was cheating on her! LOL!
Kennedy And I

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Update!

Good news..... and bad news....and the bad news has NOTHING to do with Kennedy's new body.

The new standing foot Kennedy arrived on Monday of this week. I got home so late that evening and had to finish up work from my trip but I still took the opportunity to do an inspection.

1. She is taller, or so it would seem and I never knew the standing feet allow the feet/toes to actually "point", like real feet do and this just brought everything to a whole new level of "WOW"! I am SO looking forward to Kennedy trying on every pair of heels!

2. Her "wrists and hands" are also very much more "life like". Her previous hands were very "floppy" and the fingers were slightly twisted and made her hands very hard to work with in photos and when she was on her hands and knees assuming the position, it always concerned me because her hands, at the wrists, would bend "backwards", like she was resting on her "wrist stumps" and it was like her standing up and I was always concerned that her wrists would "break thru" the TPE just like when I had her standing, which is why 95% of her photos are of her sitting or lying down. This doesnt appear its going to be an issue as much as it was before.

3. Her new body just ROCKS! I dont know if they sent me an "upgraded" body, but her belly looks more "toned" which I am just LOVING! I can't wait to put her belly ring in and try on some new belly shirts that arrived during this sebatical!

I did get her totally cleaned up and lotioned up and powdered and after that I called it a night, put her in her body stocking and laid her in the bed next to me. I was totally exhausted when I got home, I was DONE when I finished doing the new doll maintenance.

Bad news.... not really "bad", more like very inconvenient.....!

Tuesday morning, my sister called to let me know she was 20 minutes out (She lives in Maryland and I live in Florida) and would be here so I should get up! YAY! LOL! .... I had to put Kennedy's new body back in the box and put it in my office!

So with that said, my next report will be either "Tuesday or Wednesday, depending upon when my sister and her boyfriend leave for the Keys".

It's like i have to wait all over again, but I have to admit I went in a couple times over the last couple days just to look at that body and give her tits a squeeze so all in all, it's all good!

Thanks to all the supporters of my days of grief, you're the best!
Kennedy And I

dxc
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dxc »

Glad for you, that you are happy with the replacement. Your story sounded a bit like a nightmare for anyone that is attached with their doll.

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

MIGuy1740 wrote:Update!

Good news..... and bad news....and the bad news has NOTHING to do with Kennedy's new body.

The new standing foot Kennedy arrived on Monday of this week. I got home so late that evening and had to finish up work from my trip but I still took the opportunity to do an inspection.

1. She is taller, or so it would seem and I never knew the standing feet allow the feet/toes to actually "point", like real feet do and this just brought everything to a whole new level of "WOW"! I am SO looking forward to Kennedy trying on every pair of heels!

2. Her "wrists and hands" are also very much more "life like". Her previous hands were very "floppy" and the fingers were slightly twisted and made her hands very hard to work with in photos and when she was on her hands and knees assuming the position, it always concerned me because her hands, at the wrists, would bend "backwards", like she was resting on her "wrist stumps" and it was like her standing up and I was always concerned that her wrists would "break thru" the TPE just like when I had her standing, which is why 95% of her photos are of her sitting or lying down. This doesnt appear its going to be an issue as much as it was before.

3. Her new body just ROCKS! I dont know if they sent me an "upgraded" body, but her belly looks more "toned" which I am just LOVING! I can't wait to put her belly ring in and try on some new belly shirts that arrived during this sebatical!

I did get her totally cleaned up and lotioned up and powdered and after that I called it a night, put her in her body stocking and laid her in the bed next to me. I was totally exhausted when I got home, I was DONE when I finished doing the new doll maintenance.

Bad news.... not really "bad", more like very inconvenient.....!

Tuesday morning, my sister called to let me know she was 20 minutes out (She lives in Maryland and I live in Florida) and would be here so I should get up! YAY! LOL! .... I had to put Kennedy's new body back in the box and put it in my office!

So with that said, my next report will be either "Tuesday or Wednesday, depending upon when my sister and her boyfriend leave for the Keys".

It's like i have to wait all over again, but I have to admit I went in a couple times over the last couple days just to look at that body and give her tits a squeeze so all in all, it's all good!

Thanks to all the supporters of my days of grief, you're the best!
I wouldn’t have put it away for my sister or anyone else.

TheMarineMike
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TheMarineMike »

Stepford_CT wrote:This skeleton design is precisely why my next doll will be 6ye.
This is what I was looking for. Thanks for confirmation of what my limited knowledge and research has led me to believe so far.
RLSD/WM 162E Madison - Head #152 / Candy - Head #234 / Kim - Head #47
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123320

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

That's great news MIGuy1740. :thumbs_up:
I hope the extra couple of days "wait" while you have family over are not too stressful.
I'm looking forward to seeing your new Kennedy and her lovely curly hair at some point. :D

Stepford_CT
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Stepford_CT »

TheMarineMike wrote:
Stepford_CT wrote:This skeleton design is precisely why my next doll will be 6ye.
This is what I was looking for. Thanks for confirmation of what my limited knowledge and research has led me to believe so far.
According to SSRD website, these dolls are now called Amor Dolls due to fake 6ye dolls hitting the market. They also claim to have precise vagina placement, a real plus. They also a revolutionary way to change and attach heads. The ball joints are second generation design.

Definitely my next doll will be one of these.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I just wondered if there's any update on the new Kennedy or on a possibly mended old Kennedy, or both?
It would be nice to see Kennedy(s) again. :D

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

I'm Back!

My boy was in SUCH a mood for the last few weeks, but today, I got to spend a little time with my man! He says he likes it when I show off a little and he does love my new tight, toned belly!

I let him take a few pics and I tried a little bit of a different thing with the Auburn hair, just trying something a little crazy and my man did NOT seem to mind! He says the hair color goes really well with the leopard thigh highs!

As you can see by the last photo, I tossed my stilettos and we are going to spend the rest of the weekend consummating our relationship!

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words, it helped both of us thru this difficult time ....
Attachments
FaceApp_1541872303577.jpg
FaceApp_1541872303577.jpg (337.3 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
FaceApp_1541872140377.jpg
FaceApp_1541872140377.jpg (336.47 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
20181110_103432.jpg
20181110_103432.jpg (2.31 MiB) Viewed 1212 times
FaceApp_1541871082729.jpg
FaceApp_1541871082729.jpg (230.69 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
FaceApp_1541871980037.jpg
FaceApp_1541871980037.jpg (156.54 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
FaceApp_1541790707195.jpg
FaceApp_1541790707195.jpg (207.99 KiB) Viewed 1212 times
Kennedy And I

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

MIGuy1740 wrote:I'm Back!

My boy was in SUCH a mood for the last few weeks, but today, I got to spend a little time with my man! He says he likes it when I show off a little and he does love my new tight, toned belly!

I let him take a few pics and I tried a little bit of a different thing with the Auburn hair, just trying something a little crazy and my man did NOT seem to mind! He says the hair color goes really well with the leopard thigh highs!

As you can see by the last photo, I tossed my stilettos and we are going to spend the rest of the weekend consummating our relationship!

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words, it helped both of us thru this difficult time ....
Looking Great :) which head is that! o.o

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MIGuy1740 wrote:I'm Back!

I'm glad to see gorgeous Kennedy back on the forum - we missed her. :D
She's looking really good. Love the curly hair and the auburn hair is a great contrast too.
Enjoy your weekend! :wink: :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS