www.wmdolls.com

PLEASE HELP! KENNEDY SUFFERS MAJOR INJURY

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: PLEASE HELP! KENNEDY SUFFERS MAJOR INJURY

Post by BWheeler1 »

Basically what I meant when I said I wouldn't try to seal a crack with it. But sleeve another piece over the crack and clamp it in place with POR in there, and it's not moving. Like I told Jeff, we did a perforated trunk floor with it and two layers of fiberglass cloth, and afterwards we were jumping in it and it didn't move. I patched two 3" holes in the cowl of my '28 Chevy truck with it, and afterwards stood on that cowl while welding on the roof. Not a crack. I also used it on the bottom of that cowl to fuse good metal where the bottom was eaten away so I could weld body mounts to it. It was one of those weird things where I wanted to use *that* cowl section, not a replacement. So I cut pieces to fit where I needed them, coated the cowl and patches with POR, and screwed them together to hold until it cured. Afterwards, I had to grind the heads of the screws off because they were never coming out. But that is the same cowl I stood on after that, after I bolted the cab to the frame. It's solid as a new cab.

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

The picture posted show clearly that the welding TIG has worked as a torch cutter and has weakened the thin wall were the U piece was welded.I repeat that the factories must use both Walls (not only the upper wall but also the opposite lower wall) of the hips pipe to secure the spin piece and transmit the torque I talked about. A pass trough big diameter bolt or an interlocking of the pieces would improve this bad design which show its limits especially when the dolls get tall and heavy with stiff joints because the torque get very high in such case.

To help repair that junction I read people speaking about POR-15 .I would like to know how this product intended for rough rusted steel would fare with very polished Stainless steel in terms of adherence. Has anyone tested that?

Clamping a piece with a new U piece fitted on (welded outside) without using two pass trough bolts is also not a good method of repair wether you use that glue or not.You could end creating a second hinge in the back of the doll because it could slide especially with Stainless steel.
To drill for the pass trough bolts a dremel with an Aluminium oxyde rectifying head would be the best because a normal drilling machine is too big and Dangerous (for the TPE) when used to drill M12mm holes.

I would like to see if somebody is now able to repair the TPE where it has been cut without any visible scar because that is a great concern.

bigusjimus80
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bigusjimus80 »

They are pretty heavy these dolls, Its hard not to damage them.
Made the mistake of using my girl on a hard floor now she has damage to her knees

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Dollsampler wrote: I would like to see if somebody is now able to repair the TPE where it has been cut without any visible scar because that is a great concern.
Can't be done. Which makes the integrity of the skeleton even more important. They should be designed to last as long as if not longer than the life expectancy of the TPE body. Which is ... ? These are essentially a short life, disposable item because of the TPE itself.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

*Friday, October 5th Update*

Late this morning I received a reply from the vendor asking me if I want a new doll body to which I emphatically replied, "YES"!

I am assuming that since I received the reply late that it was late Friday in their working day SO, I dont expect a reply until sometime late Sunday or Monday. I figured they had to look over the photos and talk amongst themselves before they wrote me.

My "happiness" level went up 1% so now its at 1% ...!

When I know more, I'll let you know. I think I'll be hanging out with my injured girl this evening watching TV and hoping for the best. Poor girl, while I was away, 4 dresses, 2 pairs of heels. Jewelry, lingerie and other things showed up in my mail!
Kennedy And I

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

Mr Franz wrote:
Booty Call Dolls wrote:BWheeler1,
So POR-15 can be used like glue?
Jeff
I've used POR-15 in the course of auto restoration to encapsulate rust and prevent it from spreading. That's actually the intended purpose. While I've never used it as glue and would question it's effectiveness, I have used it to bridge a structural gap.

The last car I restored had an area in the trunk that had rusted away, leaving a gap about an inch wide and a foot long. It was near the upper seam where the trunk wall meets the fender and there was not enough access to weld in a patch. I treated the area with POR-15 to prevent further rusting and covered the gap with a thin layer of masking tape once the POR-15 had cured. I then painted over it with several more coats of POR-15. Got to tell you, once that cured, it'd take a hammer and chisel to break through it! Been there more than 15 years now. Not even a crack. Mind you, this area in under no stress at all. Not sure what the outcome would be otherwise.
I had a old car that when a upper shock mount broke it tore through the trunk floor. I had a repair shop weld in a new mount but the trunk floor was left up to me. I used liquid steel a grey colored paste in a tube i hammered the steel flat then put a layer of it over the whole area & it never came away & was water proof after that. The remainder i used on my moms house a section of the concrete slab broke away at the foundation that repair held to the day the house was sold more than 20 yrs later.

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

MIGuy1740 wrote:*Friday, October 5th Update*

Late this morning I received a reply from the vendor asking me if I want a new doll body to which I emphatically replied, "YES"!

I am assuming that since I received the reply late that it was late Friday in their working day SO, I dont expect a reply until sometime late Sunday or Monday. I figured they had to look over the photos and talk amongst themselves before they wrote me.

My "happiness" level went up 1% so now its at 1% ...!

When I know more, I'll let you know. I think I'll be hanging out with my injured girl this evening watching TV and hoping for the best. Poor girl, while I was away, 4 dresses, 2 pairs of heels. Jewelry, lingerie and other things showed up in my mail!
Save them for your girl replacement, play the "self mind game" your girl went on a emergency trip & will be home again soon, then surprise her with those gifts.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Dollsampler wrote:
To help repair that junction I read people speaking about POR-15 .I would like to know how this product intended for rough rusted steel would fare with very polished Stainless steel in terms of adherence. Has anyone tested that?

Clamping a piece with a new U piece fitted on (welded outside) without using two pass trough bolts is also not a good method of repair wether you use that glue or not.You could end creating a second hinge in the back of the doll because it could slide especially with Stainless steel
Tell you what. Get a can of it, open it up, get some in the channel where the lid closes on a nice, shiny new can, then close it and try to open that can the next day. YOU CAN'T. One of the visual aids they had at the vendor booth was a can that they did exactly that with, along with a pair of vise grips, flathead screwdriver, and channel locks. They dared people to get that lid open. Even poking a hole in it and trying to rip it open from inside the channel didn't work. The lid was shredded, but the strip where it presses into the can was still there. And I understand what you're saying about the sleeve twisting on the tubing, that's the entire point of the POR. It would act like Loctite and keep it from moving. And you don't think that drilling holes in the tube and putting bolts through it would weaken that tube? Like eventually after bending that doll they wouldn't rip through the tube? That's why I said u bolt clamps. The clamps would hold it together, the POR would keep it from moving. Screws into the tube would loosen. Through bolts would rip the tubing. Either way, you further weaken an already weak tube. But what do I know, it isn't like I ever built anything.
At any rate, I'm not telling this guy what to do. The manufacturer should be taking care of this, and apparently has. I'm saying what I would do if this happened to any of mine. Sure, I'd go after them for a replacement body, because it's their screw up, but after working with metal fabrication for more than twenty years and working with POR-15 almost as long, I damn sure would also fix the one that broke, because I know I could. And what I said is exactly how I'd do it. I've seen how this stuff can hold metal together, and I've used it in quite a few ways other than it was intended.

PetiteDollLover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PetiteDollLover »

Oh no! I’m so sorry for your injured girl.. I can only imagine what it feels like :( I don’t have a doll myself, yet, but I definitely feel for you man. This is horrible and it makes me sad to even think about your situation. God forbid my future doll(s) will suffer such serious injuries.

Like some members already mentioned, it’s such a shame the manufacturers don’t use stronger skeletons considering the high prices these dolls go for and how it’s impossible to make such repairs without destroying the TPE.

Hopefully you’ll get a replacement body ASAP, buddy.

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

*Sunday, October 7th update*

Someone must have come into the office in the factory over the weekend as I received an email informing me that the body will be replaced, all I have to do is pay for the shipping charges which is what I believe a few people informed me I would have to do. Not an issue whatsoever.

I also inquired about possibly getting a standing feet option on the replacement, which they told me would not be an issue.

I was ALSO informed that the 158cm doll body is currently "out of stock" but they could just as easily send me a 165cm body if I didn't want to wait so Kennedy may be getting a little taller which I have no issue with. It's only a couple inches, but that will actually be something that I will like.

I asked for photos, a description and an invoice for the shipping, I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Also, they have NOT asked (as of yet) that I send Kennedy's broken body back SO, I may be trying to fix her body AFTER I receive Kennedy's replacement body.
Kennedy And I

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

MIGuy1740 wrote:*Sunday, October 7th update*

Someone must have come into the office in the factory over the weekend as I received an email informing me that the body will be replaced, all I have to do is pay for the shipping charges which is what I believe a few people informed me I would have to do. Not an issue whatsoever.

I also inquired about possibly getting a standing feet option on the replacement, which they told me would not be an issue.

I was ALSO informed that the 158cm doll body is currently "out of stock" but they could just as easily send me a 165cm body if I didn't want to wait so Kennedy may be getting a little taller which I have no issue with. It's only a couple inches, but that will actually be something that I will like.

I asked for photos, a description and an invoice for the shipping, I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Also, they have NOT asked (as of yet) that I send Kennedy's broken body back SO, I may be trying to fix her that body AFTER I receive Kennedy's replacement body.
That sounds like great news. :thumbs_up:
Kennedy version 2 may be even better than version 1, plus you may even be able to mend version 1.
You may come out of this better off and have two Kennedy's to play with. :lol: :mrgreen:

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

*Monday Update*

SO, I've been given a choice. I can have either:

Kennedy's old body, 158cm tall, 90 - 50 - 88 F cup, non standing foot (which is out of stock and I dont know how long I will have to wait)...

OR

165cm tall, 83 - 50.5 - 82.5 ( I think a C cup) STANDING FOOT model.

Things to consider, I LOVE Kennedy's huge Hooters! I am worried I may be getting a taller girl that stands up for photos, but I may not like her smaller hooters. Her ass looks like it may be getting smaller and that is an issue as well because her ass, in my opinion, is just stellar!

I was wondering if anyone has a similar or the exact body that they could show me so I could see if it's what I am interested in changing to as well as your opinion on the body itself. They sent me the following picture with the "specifications" but i can't be sure if the body in the photo is of the same specifications.

I have already purchased HUGE amounts of clothes and lingerie for Kennedy and buying new things for the new body won't be an issue. Kennedy is a 30DDD bra and XS thong and I love her body.

Help me out if possible and please weigh in on my dilemma
Attachments
s-l1600.png
s-l1600.png (306.05 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
Kennedy And I

Dollsampler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollsampler »

The 165 is thiner than your 158 with quite thin longs legs but that is not a C cup it is an European I cup (bust less underbust equal 30 cm, a C cup correspond to bust less underbust equal 16-18cm. Your 158 if F cup should have bust less underbust equal 22-24cm.So the breasts on the 165 Following the measurements table are far bigger than on your 158 F cup.
By the way looking at resellers webpages I dont find a WMDOLL 158 90 50 88 F cup on their list.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Did you already choose?

Glad things worked out. I'd personally take the 165cm for variety, in case you ever repair Kennedy's original body. But, if you really love the 158cm, twins wouldn't hurt either. ;)
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We are happy they have agreed, but making you pay shipping for a defective doll is not fair.
Our customers have not paid for shipping once, either we do or the factory does or we share, but NEVER the customer.
Love,
Shu shin & Mey ai
Attachments
Shu shin.jpg
Shu shin.jpg (124.67 KiB) Viewed 1284 times
20180924_224851_Burst01.jpg
20180924_224851_Burst01.jpg (3.84 MiB) Viewed 1284 times

INFORMATIONS