www.wmdolls.com

Wrist movement

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Strifius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Wrist movement

Post by Strifius »

Hi there, yesterday I received my Wm doll, I'm very sure that it's a real Wm doll, but I absolutely can't turn the wrist 90 degrees as if she would hold a glass. I used the search for tips, but to be honest it shows too many threads without the solution to my problem. I understand that the wrist might just be too stiff, but from how it feels, it looks like it's not supposed to move. Do such Wm dolls exist?
Also is there a guide on here, on what sort of movements the dolls can do?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Wrist movement

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there I have several WM dolls and all of their wrists rotate, saying that my 157b's left wrist has locked up tight although the other one is fine. It usually comes down to how tight the joint was tensioned prior to the skeleton going into the mould. I take it you have tried bending the wrist to the 90 degree position and then attempted to rotate the wrist while holding the forearm steady with your other hand? That's the way to do it, my most recent WM155 has both wrists that rotate perfectly like this but I'm loath to force my 157b in fear of damaging her wrist. If you can't budge them and you've tried the above method then I can't see how you could fix this aside from opening up the joint to slacken the tension which sounds drastic although the incision need only be quite small and should seal up again ok. I also seem to recall that there were 2 ways that wrists rotated depending on the skeleton, at the wrist it self, or the whole fore arm part of the skeleton rotating, it would help you a bit I guess to look at whatever pics you can find of the current skeleton design being used at the Jinsan factory although that's been changing quite a bit recently!

I should have asked, which WM model did you get?

Strifius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strifius »

Thanks for the reply.I have the 163 with h-cup.I have tried the 90 angle degree, but it didn't work. Now I have tried it again.
Right arm it worked. Left arm it still doesn't move. I guess I'll try it ocassionely without putting to much force into it.
Trying to cut open and fix it, is for now not an option for me.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

My understanding is wrist "rotation" actually occurs at the elbow joint, with the entire forearm rotating. Or am I wrong?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

This is an interesting post.
I've had my Tiffany (a WM155DD) since December 2017 and ever since I've had her both of her wrists have been extremely stiff, in fact rigid, in the rotation axis as you describe.
For all that time I was under the impression that my Tiffany's wrist didn't rotate at all.
It was only though conversing with Arthur1960 a few days ago that I realised Tiffany's wrists probably will rotate as all his girl's wrists rotate.
I had another go this morning at trying to rotate her wrists.
It turns out her wrists will rotate after all, however they are extremely tight. No idea why they're so tight!!
I need to do some work on her hands and broken fingers soon, so I'll take that opportunity to look at the wrist joints and try to loosen them a bit.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The Romantic wrote:My understanding is wrist "rotation" actually occurs at the elbow joint, with the entire forearm rotating. Or am I wrong?
Hi there, I'm pretty sure that this is correct now although I'm sure my 2 year old YL148 rotates at the wrist but I will go and check! Certainly though my new WM155 has her whole forearm rotate.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi djcdoll, glad you were able to move Tiffany's wrist although it does sound like they were overtightened at the factory. I have the same problem with Shuri's left wrist which I was able to move initially but is now pretty tight and I don't want to force it. They do seem to be getting better at this though as my last 3 gals all have easily rotatable wrists. I suspect in some cases the joints do stay tight if not moved much so it's probably a good thing to now and then move all the joints a bit to keep your gal limber!

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Ok Strifius, here's a few quick cell pics to illustrate proper wrist rotation, especially if joints are tight.

It's still morning coffee time here and Kate is still asleep. Luckily she's a VERY deep sleeper.

Like Arthur mentioned, bend wrist into upwards "hello" position. Using both hands, grip her hand with thumbs on her palm. Since I'm hand holding my cell, I took two pics to show this. Then try gently but firmly rotating back and forth a little. Once you get a little movement it should slowly loosen some.
Attachments
IMG_20180929_064830918_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180929_064830918_HDR.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
IMG_20180929_064851524_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180929_064851524_HDR.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
IMG_20180929_065016161_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180929_065016161_HDR.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
IMG_20180929_065050042_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180929_065050042_HDR.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 1214 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The Romantic wrote:My understanding is wrist "rotation" actually occurs at the elbow joint, with the entire forearm rotating. Or am I wrong?
After you said this I doubted myself so checked my 2 eldest gals Sarah and Sophia and indeed their wrist rotation is actually at the elbow as well so I must have dreamt about there being some dolls with it at the wrist! Useful pics you've just posted as well!

Strifius
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Strifius »

@ The Romantic Thank you for the pictures. I do it the same way, but the left hand absolutely doesn't allow any movement. It works on the right hand though. It's enough for me. Most likely sooner or later the left hand will loose it's stiffness anyway.

I have to learn how to move her probably. Is there some list of do's and don'ts or should I just experiment?
I really don't want to do something stupid and fatal.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So here's a very basic illustration of the doll joint movements. Obviously it doesn't offer a ton of help, but it's something. As for do's & donts, that list is too long, LOL!

Here's a few:

Talk to your vendor about your doll and any advice or information they may have.

Don't ever force a movement, generally if it seems too hard best to let it be.

Having said that, some joints can be notoriously tight when new (like the back joint). And a little heavy influence may be needed. But ONLY if your 100% certain it's a joint you're moving properly.

Don't over stress the TPE by stretching it too far or for too long. Don't open legs any further than you need. I also try to not raise elbows above shoulders. Return doll to relaxed neutral position (how she was in the box) when not interacting with her. If she has standing feet, she can be stored standing with shoes and socks and gently leaning against a wall. But again, in a relaxed neutral state.

Try not to bend the wire fingers, they tend to break where they attach to the palm plate. If you have a gooseneck and not a hinged neck, avoid repeated extreme bends or any heavy stress on the neck in general.

Read the forum and look at poses.

I'm the beginning you need to think through all movements and it will seem awkward and tedious. Over time it will come very naturally and seem much easier.

Hope that helps a little. Feel free to PM me if you have a question.
Attachments
Movements_large.jpg
Movements_large.jpg (23.97 KiB) Viewed 1143 times

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

For new movements / positions with my Timea i first use my own body for the best example. :thumbs_up:

My doll rotatable wrists are go also very heavy but i like it at some way. They keep nice in position if you putt her in a pose.

All her other body joint's are also still very stiff after 2 month's and alot of movements in the meanwhile during photoshoots and sex. For me it means that it is a good quality skeleton WM provides to ther dolls. :thumbs_up:

Nothing to complain untill now, very sastisfied. :D

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

INFORMATIONS