www.wmdolls.com

Orange peel skin

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MattUK

Orange peel skin

Post by MattUK »

Any idea what (if anything) could be causing this? Hannah had some small areas like this when she arrived, but unless it's my imagination it does seem to be getting worse. She's only has a couple washes with sure mild surely water and a few powderings. I applied the soapy water with a little spray gun as I read about doing that in another thread. Could that be causing this?
IMG_20180928_101409.jpg

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Orange peel skin

Post by djcdoll »

MattUK wrote:Any idea what (if anything) could be causing this? Hannah had some small areas like this when she arrived, but unless it's my imagination it does seem to be getting worse. She's only has a couple washes with sure mild surely water and a few powderings. I applied the soapy water with a little spray gun as I read about doing that in another thread. Could that be causing this?
Not sure what's causing that. Have you tried asking the vendor where you got Hannah from to see if they have any ideas?

Nismomo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nismomo »

Looks like an ingrediënt in the soap you use dissolves the TPE. Switch to other soap?
WM163c

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Nope. I washed her and left her drying last night and only really noticed it this morning. Like I say there have been some areas like that on her since I got her and I'm not 100% it's got worse. Maybe it's just seeing her in the bright light of day this morning made it more obvious. I thought this would be the best place to ask first anyway.

I tried some of the soapy water mixture I was using on her in a small smooth area on her and it doesn't seem to have done anything, so it's probably not that. But I've really not got anything else on her other than powder and clothing.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Bad cure.
Dolls defective.

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

I would be messaging who you bought her from
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Did you get lube on that area some lube will degrade tpe.like the pipe dreams water based lube.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Could this possibly be attempts at skin texturing at the Jinsan factory or are you sure it's developed since your doll arrived? I only mention this as I've had 3 dolls this year with something similar, 2x WM's and a YL. The YL148 I got in the summer has texturing all over so that up close it looks like skin pores. My recent WM155 has something similar which overall make the skin look more realistic but if this is something that's developed since you've had her then clearly something else is at play.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Strange, haven't see this before. :o

I am curious to know the answer to this could be made by someone who has experience with it ..... this does not seem to be the way it should be. 8O

And just contact your supplier and send these pictures so that it can be examined, hopefully they can solve it by sending a new body if you get that option.

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

Nope no lube got on the area. And no I'm not sure this has got worse since I got her. Now I've got her back in the usual room and powdered I actually don't think it's worse than before. Had I known what I was looking at when she arrived and realised it was a defect I would probably have followed up. At this point I don't think it's worth it if it's not going to get any worse as it's not as obvious as that photo makes it look (extreme close-up). I don't think it's an attempt at skin pores for a couple of reasons - first, it doesn't really look like skin pores :), and second it is just in patches here and there across the body.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Yes I have this on a few dolls. It's small stretch marks that caused by stressing the are like carrying her and made more obvious by powdering. I fix these easily with lots of mineral oil and a light heat gun treatment. I have a video demonstrating this here in a separate thread and on my YouTube ch. It's really easy to fix and often I get this around the mid torso and thigh after tight clothing.

Mishka

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

MattUK

Post by MattUK »

I honestly don't think it's that because the patches just don't really line up with those sorts of areas. They're essentially randomly around the body in different places. Don't match up with any clothing areas either, and at least some of them were there when the doll first arrived.

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

Oh boy, looks exactly like the flaws on my WM Doll from late 2017. Mine got worse and suffers from lots of tears by now. Good luck buddy

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

It looks like an area that may have been treated after DE molding with a heat gun or hot air station tool to correct a flaw.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

siliconelover wrote:It looks like an area that may have been treated after DE molding with a heat gun or hot air station tool to correct a flaw.
Good call. Maybe thats how they get their textured skin look and the heat gun was pointed to this spot a few moments too long.

INFORMATIONS