www.wmdolls.com

Orange peel skin

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
creativespirit58
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Orange peel skin

Post by creativespirit58 »

hello,or to whom it concerns.i've read through your comments and photos.and personally.depending on your finances.simply get an new doll.unless you can heat up the areas with type of hot knife.which when applied with slight oil can melt the spot smooth.but this takes experimentation? and i have done this with dolls. i add a photo of doll i smooth out knees and elbows and crotch.which done carefully can turn out okay. the doll in these pictures actually had an terrible knee skin separation.and i was able to mend it.
i hope this helps in some way.
Attachments
aimee frosty freeze sets  (95).jpg
aimee frosty freeze sets (95).jpg (3.31 MiB) Viewed 525 times
aimee frosty freeze sets  (29).jpg
aimee frosty freeze sets (29).jpg (3.18 MiB) Viewed 525 times
aimee frosty freeze sets  (1).jpg
aimee frosty freeze sets (1).jpg (2.96 MiB) Viewed 525 times
aimee banana cream set (1).jpg
aimee banana cream set (1).jpg (3.47 MiB) Viewed 525 times
to all who view my personnel photographs of my doll collection,i am an photographic artist sharing my unique art!
please no defacement or alterations to my submitted photos!all of my dolls photographed are custom exclusives prepared for me only by an retired Chinese gentleman in his garage!please see other threads, booty wars, angels of Babylon,creative spirits girls.thank you for your cooperation!God bless you all !

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Orange peel skin

Post by siliconelover »

ilikedolls123 wrote:
siliconelover wrote:It looks like an area that may have been treated after DE molding with a heat gun or hot air station tool to correct a flaw.
Good call. Maybe thats how they get their textured skin look and the heat gun was pointed to this spot a few moments too long.
From what I know, and this is only speaking in silicone, the texture on a dolls skin is created from the mold. My Mech/MPD Leeloo is an original created by the first maker to ever do textured skin. circa 2006 I would imagine that the same holds true for TPE. It adds cost because caring for the molds is extra time consuming.

I will be receiving a new TPE doll this week, One of the first of it's kind and am interested to see what her skin will be like as the mold is new. She should be pristine ...

In the case of your doll, I continue to think it was simply an area that was retouched.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS