www.wmdolls.com

General WM Doll questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Straytoaster
Apprentice
Apprentice

General WM Doll questions

Post by Straytoaster »

Hi folks,

So I am getting ready to order my very first doll, and I had a few specific questions about WM Dolls and the available options. There doesn't seem to be a lot of details regarding the options on the various vendor sites. Any help would be appreciated.

- Standing Feet: all I see is a picture of bolts in the sole. What does this do? Does it have any impact on wearing heels for example?

- Hollow Breasts vs Solid Breasts: I'd love to hear a review of the difference between these options.

- Do WM dolls have an attachment on the back to suspend them from (such as Real Dolls do) for storage?

Thanks.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: General WM Doll questions

Post by Mr Franz »

If you plan to stand your doll at all, get the standing foot option. The standard feet are not up to the task on their own and will likely suffer damage. The standing foot option adds a stronger foot plate which has 3 protruding bolts to bear the doll's weight to protect the delicate TPE material. Shoe, even heels can still be worn. However, the higher the heel, the trickier it is to balance the doll while standing. Also please note, even with standing feet, the doll still needs a third point of balance while standing. That is, for safety the doll still needs to lean against something.

WM's can be hung for storage, but require a hook attachment that attaches to the neck bolt. In other words the head has to come off in order to hang them. If storing in this manner it is recommended that the doll's feet be in contact with the ground to help prevent damage to the neck assembly. If you get the standing feet though, the doll can also just stand for storage. That's how I keep mine. Fully clothed and standing in shoes.

Generally, anything over a C-cup will have hollow breasts. These tend to have a bit more give and feel somewhat more realistic than do the solids.

Hope that helps.

Straytoaster
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Straytoaster »

That does, thank you.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

Mr Franz wrote:
WM's can be hung for storage, but require a hook attachment that attaches to the neck bolt. In other words the head has to come off in order to hang them. If storing in this manner it is recommended that the doll's feet be in contact with the ground to help prevent damage to the neck assembly. If you get the standing feet though, the doll can also just stand for storage. That's how I keep mine. Fully clothed and standing in shoes.

Maybe a good and useful tip: I use the hanging bracket with hanging eye for the hook attachment of the doll, this hammock chair can carry up to 100 kg.
MVIMG_20180807_194748-border.jpg
MVIMG_20180807_194748-border.jpg (117.2 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
The hanging hook is also very usefull for maintaince, washing, powdering, ect. Hanging the body up ounce and you can work very nice without lifting constandly....

I got the hook for free by my doll on delivery, together with a bag of goodies like a usb heating rod.

Greetings from the Netherlands, DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

guy vadnais

Post by guy vadnais »

Hello everyone I intend to buy a doll WM 158D and I would like to know if the company WM provided free hook to hang the doll, and store it thank you

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

guy vadnais wrote:Hello everyone I intend to buy a doll WM 158D and I would like to know if the company WM provided free hook to hang the doll, and store it thank you
I'm pretty sure the hook is provided. I have two WMs, from two different vendors, and they both came with a hook.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

Straytoaster wrote:Hi folks,

So I am getting ready to order my very first doll, and I had a few specific questions about WM Dolls and the available options. There doesn't seem to be a lot of details regarding the options on the various vendor sites. Any help would be appreciated.

- Standing Feet: all I see is a picture of bolts in the sole. What does this do? Does it have any impact on wearing heels for example?

- Hollow Breasts vs Solid Breasts: I'd love to hear a review of the difference between these options.

- Do WM dolls have an attachment on the back to suspend them from (such as Real Dolls do) for storage?

Thanks.
Standing feet protects the TPE in the foot from being damaged by standing on the raw skeleton. The bolts can be removed for a more aesthetic experience when not standing.

I have both. For small breasts I prefer solid. Hollow has a noticeable air pocket. It's a bit strange.

No. WM / Jinsan does not have have this.

Grim

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

guy vadnais wrote:Hello everyone I intend to buy a doll WM 158D and I would like to know if the company WM provided free hook to hang the doll, and store it thank you
Yes, you should get a hook.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

It does, and that is an excellent choice! Best of luck with her.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

some_random_dude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by some_random_dude »

It's your first doll, follow the advice from the guys here, I didn't and I trashed my VM in two years. Watch for dark clothing, I know its a bummer because goth is hot, but just try before. Those stains are annoying. Fingers are pretty bad, be very careful with them. Joints are also easy to screw up, specially the knee. If in Doggy put on a pillow on her knee.

Johnbuhr

Post by Johnbuhr »

If you want to play around with ease and avoid damage, you can try an inflatable silicon yoga cushion like this:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Sex-Inf ... 4c4dUD1mhX

It's very strong (can easily sustain the weight of two)

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WM does come with a hook and bolt, very cheap metal. If you have a heavy doll 60lbs and heavier then the S curved hook can stretch out and you doll will hit the floor. I bought the heavy duty one that they sell. I know that is the one they should include with the heavy dolls. It can't be that much more to make the heavy duty one. It is a lot better hook and bolt.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Fat Ugly Boy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Fat Ugly Boy »

Straytoaster wrote: - Hollow Breasts vs Solid Breasts: I'd love to hear a review of the difference between these options.
Hollows are more prone to durability issues. I have two dolls with hollows and their breasts' fullness/shape did not last long. Durability issues aside, I feel they have a bit too much give (sort of like balloons) and the bongo noise they create when slapped is a bit immersion breaking.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:
Yes, you should get a hook.
If you want a hook, you should specify that. I got 4 WM bodies and only one hook came with the first one. I thought one would come with each, but no.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

If you ask me, get all the options. Your already spending +2000$ why cheap out for 200$ more? I would be mad at myself if I spent that much money, get the doll home then said, damn I should have spent the extra money and got that option.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

INFORMATIONS