www.wmdolls.com

First repair advice

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DrSakamoto

First repair advice

Post by DrSakamoto »

Hi All

I removed Kim’s bodysuit today and noticed that she obtained her first “abrasion” . Not sure how it got there? Kim is just over a month old, so don’t know if this kind of thing is normal. Anyway I was wondering if anyone has any advice to make it look better? I was thinking of applying heat over it using a heat gun? Or maybe it’s best just leave it?

Any thoughts?
Attachments
FDA0825B-EF32-4018-BD4A-D699A9453B34.jpeg
FDA0825B-EF32-4018-BD4A-D699A9453B34.jpeg (379.41 KiB) Viewed 720 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: First repair advice

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi those kind of abrasions respond really well to a repair using heat. If you're not used to doing it then I would recommend getting a hot air rework station with regulated heat and air flow as it's more controllable than a hot air gun. I got one off eBay and here in the UK the price is around £28 and they are also available on Amazon. If you do a search for Mishka's excellent video tutorial on tpe repairs with hot air then you should be ok.

DrSakamoto

Re: First repair advice

Post by DrSakamoto »

Great, thanks Arthur

INFORMATIONS