www.wmdolls.com

Bending a WM Girl

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
MattUK

Re: Bending a WM Girl

Post by MattUK »

Well if everyone else is joining in...
Hannah11.jpg

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I might as well join in too, seems like everybody is posting pics of their "bendy" girls - yoga for dolls!!! :lol:
Attachments
Tiffany bending at the waist.
Tiffany bending at the waist.
Bendy.jpg (185.96 KiB) Viewed 712 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That's a great pose but, with the hands turned down like that and the weight harm the wrists?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

ColColt wrote:That's a great pose but, with the hands turned down like that and the weight harm the wrists?
1) On the left hand photo Tiffany is leaning against the desk by her thighs and her hands are just lightly touching the desk surface.

2) Yes, the right hand photo is more risky for her hands, but I balanced her so that she was mostly pivoted by her knees. Her shoes added some extra counterweight.
Also she wasn't in that position for long, just long enough to get a couple of photos.

3) If we want to "fool around" in that position we have a really big thick cushion that she lies on so she's fully supported and not resting on her hands. :mrgreen:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

3) If we want to "fool around" in that position we have a really big thick cushion that she lies on so she's fully supported and not resting on her hands. :mrgreen:
I suppose "doggy" is one of the harder positions to get right and not have to stop and reposition using pillows on her knees to raise her up higher...especially if she's not bent like this with the arch...next to impossible I've found-even with a 158CM girl and I'm only 5'-7".

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

ColColt wrote:
I suppose "doggy" is one of the harder positions to get right and not have to stop and reposition using pillows on her knees to raise her up higher...especially if she's not bent like this with the arch...next to impossible I've found-even with a 158CM girl and I'm only 5'-7".
It's a lot easier when she's leaning over the desk just like in the left picture.
The desk is the perfect height, especially if she's wearing heels.
Just put a big cushion under her so she can lie on it and you're good to go with no problems! :mrgreen:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That's the thing-finding the perfect height without having to stand on your tip toes or reaching for several old thick Sears and Roebuck catalogues to stand on. :)

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Arched back, butt in the air photos! Whoo Hooo!
K 57.JPG
K 57.JPG (4.34 MiB) Viewed 678 times
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

INFORMATIONS