www.wmdolls.com

Tampax Usage?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Tampax Usage?

Post by ColColt »

Anyone but me use Tampax in their girls to absorb moisture after an evening of play time? I use two, back to back and let them do their thing for about an hour, pull them out and squirt in some Peroxide, two more inside, let sit another hour and then the Aquarium pump for several hours.

joninin

Re: Tampax Usage?

Post by joninin »

I regularly would put tampons in my silicone dolls after playtime and washing to dry them before using the aquarium pump. Haven't used that method with my TPE doll, yet as it's Vaseline as a lube rather than a water-based lube. Anyone do this with a TPE doll?
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

---------------------------------------
Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

---------------------------------------

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I use Vaseline several times a month to keep her lubed but come playtime she aso gets a bit of ACV100 water based lube. It's the best I've found.

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

Tampax or kotex whatever is cheaper.. clean with warm soapy water douche, rinse with warm water an let drain pushing on abs helps (she sits on the toilet an hr or so) then 1 or 2 in vag and 1 in anus few more hrs no air pump used on a tpe 100cm
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Early on I use to give her a water and light soap douche. I quit that-too messy and took longer to dry her. I don't use water anymore. The aquarium pump works well for me-insert tube, walk away and let it dry her good.

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

ColColt wrote:Early on I use to give her a water and light soap douche. I quit that-too messy and took longer to dry her. I don't use water anymore. The aquarium pump works well for me-insert tube, walk away and let it dry her good.
OK, your description leaves a lot of questions. if you don't use water, what do you use?? nothing? doesn't that leave a lot of your, um, genetic material dried up on the inside if you go straight to the pump?? i'm very confused.
ColColt wrote:I use Vaseline several times a month to keep her lubed but come playtime she aso gets a bit of ACV100 water based lube. It's the best I've found.
how does that stuff compare to liquid silk? that was the best until they stopped selling it in the US.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

leaverus-After the initial "dry up" with the two Tampons I take them out, spray Peroxide inside and work it around with my middle finger and push in as far as possible, let sit a little while and then re-do the Tampon thing. Afterwards, the pump.

At my age you don't have the "capacity" you did in your 20-40's...maybe a thimble full? No worries about that anymore.

No ideas about how good liquid silk was(is) as I never used it. Some others were just too sticky and you had to keep adding some along the way...bummer. The ACV100 works much better than the others I tried. Astroglide was particularly sticky. I've read good reports a bout PALOQUETH but, I haven't tried that.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have been using rolled up paper towels for some time, (leave them in for a day or so), alot cheaper than tampons, and no need for very uncomfortable trips through the cashier isle.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Dollfriend wrote:I have been using rolled up paper towels for some time, (leave them in for a day or so), alot cheaper than tampons, and no need for very uncomfortable trips through the cashier isle.
Paper towels seems a bit rough to me-never tried that method. You're right about the uncomfortable trips to the cashier but, I got over that and get them at the grocery store. They don't pay any attention to them during all the scanning process. It's surely no worse than buying "rubbers" at the drug store. :)

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

ColColt wrote:leaverus-After the initial "dry up" with the two Tampons I take them out, spray Peroxide inside and work it around with my middle finger and push in as far as possible, let sit a little while and then re-do the Tampon thing. Afterwards, the pump.

At my age you don't have the "capacity" you did in your 20-40's...maybe a thimble full? No worries about that anymore.

No ideas about how good liquid silk was(is) as I never used it. Some others were just too sticky and you had to keep adding some along the way...bummer. The ACV100 works much better than the others I tried. Astroglide was particularly sticky. I've read good reports a bout PALOQUETH but, I haven't tried that.
ok, that clears that up. i'll have to try acv100. liquid silk was far better than astroglide, which i agree dried up and became sticky quickly. liquid silk never became sticky and lasted a good duration so even one bottle would be enough for a long time - you could even cut it with a bit of water to get more bang for your buck.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I use a very similar method to ColColt. I only use one tampon at a time though. And I put the tampon in a long pair of hemostats so I can get it fully inserted and swab it around a little before removing it. I let that sit for half and hour or so before I take it out. Then I have a piece of furniture foam that's about half and inch square and a foot long. I spray that with a mix of water and soap that I keep handy and push that in and out a couple times. Then I spray peroxide inside, and spray a little on another tampon and spread that around inside with the hemos. Then either the aquarium pump or the air mattress inflator (depending on how much tolerance I have for noise at the time - the air mattress pump is a lot louder, but faster).

For lube, I just use vaseline. It lasts as long as I need it to, and I guess it's good for those high stress areas anyway. Two birds, one stone. lol

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Right after play, I am using a drying stick, then I put a tampon on to absorb whatever was left, this method is working ok for me :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I put two tampons in my silicone doll after sex if I want some post-coitus cuddle time and don't wish to clean her right away. And like many others I always use two tampons after her clean and rinse douche to sop up most of the water before using the aquarium pump to finish the drying.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:Right after play, I am using a drying stick, then I put a tampon on to absorb whatever was left, this method is working ok for me :)
What's a "drying stick"?

INFORMATIONS