www.wmdolls.com

Tampax Usage?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Tampax Usage?

Post by Frost »

ColColt wrote:Early on I use to give her a water and light soap douche. I quit that-too messy and took longer to dry her. I don't use water anymore. The aquarium pump works well for me-insert tube, walk away and let it dry her good.
What kind of aquarium pump are you speaking of? Do you have photos or a link to it?

joninin

Post by joninin »

Any aquarium pump will do. I bought the smallest pump in the store.
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

---------------------------------------
Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

---------------------------------------

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

frost75 wrote:
ColColt wrote:Early on I use to give her a water and light soap douche. I quit that-too messy and took longer to dry her. I don't use water anymore. The aquarium pump works well for me-insert tube, walk away and let it dry her good.
What kind of aquarium pump are you speaking of? Do you have photos or a link to it?
Yes-this is it.

https://www.amazon.com/Tetra-Whisper-Pu ... B000V7KM32

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

ColColt wrote:
Dollpimp2018 wrote:Right after play, I am using a drying stick, then I put a tampon on to absorb whatever was left, this method is working ok for me :)
What's a "drying stick"?

A stick with paper towel wrapped around that immediately absorbs most of the wetness. :drinking:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

joninin wrote:Any aquarium pump will do. I bought the smallest pump in the store.
I see alot of pumps on amazon. I wonder how they would work though. The water will spew in the cavity, but then it will just spew back out? Or is that the idea. I was thinking somehow getting it to recirculate or something. So the water doesnt get all over the place.

As for air aq pump, whats the point if theirs no water to clean it? Is that just for drying?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

frost75 wrote:
joninin wrote:Any aquarium pump will do. I bought the smallest pump in the store.
I see alot of pumps on amazon. I wonder how they would work though. The water will spew in the cavity, but then it will just spew back out? Or is that the idea. I was thinking somehow getting it to recirculate or something. So the water doesnt get all over the place.

As for air aq pump, whats the point if theirs no water to clean it? Is that just for drying?
The aquarium pump is just for drying. I usually put abut 6 inches of the nozzle in and let it go for a while then pull out about two inches, let it dry more and finally leave about two inches in for drying further close to the entrance. I find it does pretty well. All it does is blow air.

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

About how long does it take to fully dry with that?

michaela_elise82
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by michaela_elise82 »

ColColt wrote:
Dollpimp2018 wrote:Right after play, I am using a drying stick, then I put a tampon on to absorb whatever was left, this method is working ok for me :)
What's a "drying stick"?

The chamois on a wooden spoon. Back ally method, lol

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

frost75 wrote:About how long does it take to fully dry with that?
Depends-If I use the Tampax ahead of time and leave them in an hour usually the pump will dry her the rest of the way in a few hours. If she still fees a bit damp I use my DataVac Electric Duster using the long skinny nozzle to dry her the rest of the way in short order. Usually the pump is sufficient but if I want to hasten things I use the "Duster".

https://www.amazon.com/Metro-Vacuum-ED5 ... ric+duster
Attachments
ScreenHunter_333 Sep. 26 20.12.jpg
ScreenHunter_333 Sep. 26 20.12.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 771 times

Frost
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Frost »

I have one of those airvac things. i wonder how long that would take to dry it, those things blow some series air.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It's a strong volume, no doubt abut it. I don't put the long nozzle inside her much-at best just an inch or so due to it's output but it dries her up in short order.

INFORMATIONS