www.wmdolls.com

"SHE'S PRETTY BUT HER HEADBAND DOESN'T MATCH"

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

"SHE'S PRETTY BUT HER HEADBAND DOESN'T MATCH"

Post by SiliconeWorld »

"She is pretty but her headband doesn't match", the little girl said as I pulled away.

Got adventurous one day and decided to go for a ride with CELESTE (WM-156-C) . After seeing many examples of
TDF members taking their dolls out, it dawned on me , "Why not?"

So, CELESTE and I went tooling around in the convertable this past weekend. Really having a good time. Had a few
looks but for the most part we went unnoticed. UNTILL...

There is a four-way stop and traffic was kind of heavy. Didn't pay it much thought at the time. Noticed that I was going
to have to stop for awhile (there were several cars ahead of me. "Oh, well", I thought. Then I noticed someone
playing in a driveway near where I had to stop for the traffic sign.

It was a little girl and she was waving at each car. I thought, "Hope she goes inside before I get there".

NO LUCK!! URGH!! She waves at me (as she had to the cars before me) and I returned her wave with a little and shy
movement of my hand. She noticed CELESTE and unfortunately her curiosity she nears the end of her drive to get a
closer look.

"Come on traffic, PLEASE GET MOVING". NOPE. She is close enough and notices CELESTE is not a RG.
"IS that a doll?" , she says loudly.

Busted I replied, "Yes, she is".

She looked puzzled, I then said,"You play with dolls, don't you?. This is mine."

"Oh," she said. "She is pretty, but her headband doesn't match".

I was finally able to proceede through the intersection so I DID. "FINALLY", I thought.

Below are a few pictures of CELESTE before we went on a drive. I was worried that her wig would blow off.
so I put a headband on her to keep it tightly on her head. I think the girl was right, it does NOT match.
What do you all think?
Attachments
Really Enjoy looking at this while driving around
Really Enjoy looking at this while driving around
14.JPG (990.87 KiB) Viewed 3620 times
Maybe headband isn't a good color
Maybe headband isn't a good color
12.JPG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 3620 times
GOT TO BE SAFE! Seatbelted in
GOT TO BE SAFE! Seatbelted in
13.JPG (890.28 KiB) Viewed 3620 times

MattUK

Re: "SHE'S PRETTY BUT HER HEADBAND DOESN'T MATCH"

Post by MattUK »

What's the motivation for wanting to go out in public like that?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, great story! When I took one of my gals out a few weeks back I got some looks but I wasn't sure if they were checking out Athena or my old Rover SD1! For the most part folk don't particularly notice unless you stop right next to them but if you pop a pair of sun glasses on your gal they are even less likely to realise that she's not a RG. It can be fun, I shall be taking a couple of my gals out again soon, maybe we can have a picnic!

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

MattUK wrote:What's the motivation for wanting to go out in public like that?
I think the motivation depends on the individual. I've taken Tomoe outside, which is a bit of a risk, but not "in public" as such. For me it has more to do with the emotional bond you can develop with your doll. Sometimes, you just want to give them a new experience, or take them out because you feel bad that they're cooped up inside. I'll admit it is a little odd. Personally, I took her out for photography as well.

I have to admit that having a doll in a convertible is pretty daring though, I don't think I would risk that one!

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

That is a cute story. No, her headband really doesn’t match. And, I kinda have to side with MattUK on this.
It would take a whole lot of “I could give a shit what people think“ to take your doll out for a ride, whereas you expressed concern just having to sit at a stop for a prolonged period of time. Got a hand it to you though, I don’t think I’d have the balls to take any of mine out in my F150. Although, I have joked with my wife about stuffing them all in the back of the 8 foot bed like that old “Haulin’ ass” poster and take a picture. ;)
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Great to see pics of the 156C, wish it wasn't so hard to find pics of her. I'm 99% sure that she'll be my first doll. What head is on her?
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Then the little girl goes home and tells mom she saw a big doll today. Now she wants one too and even if mom offers to buy her a my size barbi, she will say his was way bigger.

MIGuy1740

Post by MIGuy1740 »

Ah now you know why real girls work so hard on "accessorizing " their wardrobes! That's an awesome story and I hope to find the courage to do what you did one day. I figured the first time I would do it in my Jeep Liberty because all the windows are tinted and I could ease ourselves into public a little easier, at least it would be for me!

I really want to go to the beach with Kennedy but the logistics right now (carrying her) are the issue for me right now but stories like this give me a little more motivation. Hopefully soon!
Kennedy And I

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

There are a few things that "motivate" me. Good question by-the-way.

Really enjoy tooling around in the convertible on sunny days. Seen members of TDF taking trips with
their "ladies" out and about. Some members even have posted photos with them outdoors. "AH-HA" was my thought.

WHY NOT? Got to break down the barriers (so to speak). When it came right down to it, the answer may sound simple.
I REALLY ENJOY HOLDING HER HAND WHILE CRUISING AROUND. My wife and I always held hands. Odd but true.
She is no longer with us but the good times we had still linger.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, great story! When I took one of my gals out a few weeks back I got some looks but I wasn't sure if they were checking out Athena or my old Rover SD1! For the most part folk don't particularly notice unless you stop right next to them but if you pop a pair of sun glasses on your gal they are even less likely to realise that she's not a RG. It can be fun, I shall be taking a couple of my gals out again soon, maybe we can have a picnic!

I have a pair of glasses for CELESTE but just forgot them this periticular day. Somethimes I do enjoy the look from
people trying to decide if she is real or not. lol

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Willendorph wrote:
I think the motivation depends on the individual. I've taken Tomoe outside, which is a bit of a risk, but not "in public" as such. For me it has more to do with the emotional bond you can develop with your doll. Sometimes, you just want to give them a new experience, or take them out because you feel bad that they're cooped up inside. I'll admit it is a little odd. Personally, I took her out for photography as well.

I have to admit that having a doll in a convertible is pretty daring though, I don't think I would risk that one!
I agree it is "daring" especially after this incident. All in all. it is fun. Maybe it feels like the adolesant feeling of doing
something "naughty".

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

MIGuy1740 wrote:Ah now you know why real girls work so hard on "accessorizing " their wardrobes! That's an awesome story and I hope to find the courage to do what you did one day. I figured the first time I would do it in my Jeep Liberty because all the windows are tinted and I could ease ourselves into public a little easier, at least it would be for me!

I really want to go to the beach with Kennedy but the logistics right now (carrying her) are the issue for me right now but stories like this give me a little more motivation. Hopefully soon!
WOW! to the beach! That is impressive . Moving your lady may entail a wheelchair , possibly? DUNNO.
My worry is someone being too curious and even possibly harming a "lady" in such a public setting. When you do,
hope yoiu post some pics.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Dollover2000 wrote:That is a cute story. No, her headband really doesn’t match. And, I kinda have to side with MattUK on this.
It would take a whole lot of “I could give a shit what people think“ to take your doll out for a ride, whereas you expressed concern just having to sit at a stop for a prolonged period of time. Got a hand it to you though, I don’t think I’d have the balls to take any of mine out in my F150. Although, I have joked with my wife about stuffing them all in the back of the 8 foot bed like that old “Haulin’ ass” poster and take a picture. ;)
Can't imagine the girl's converstion with her parents or friends., "he a the biggest doll I ever seen"
I do appreciate the fasion advice though, not real good with co-ordinating.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Jimmy_71 wrote:Great to see pics of the 156C, wish it wasn't so hard to find pics of her. I'm 99% sure that she'll be my first doll. What head is on her?
Yup CELESTE is a WM-156-C. Her head is the WM-#47. Really like it personally.

Here is a pic of CELESTE in RED Curly hair....
Attachments
Celeste in her new CURLY RED hair
Celeste in her new CURLY RED hair
IMG_6524.JPG (1.09 MiB) Viewed 3384 times

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Some more pics from photoshoot.... Hope you enjoy...
Attachments
6.JPG
6.JPG (1.45 MiB) Viewed 3381 times
7.JPG
7.JPG (1.26 MiB) Viewed 3381 times
8.JPG
8.JPG (1.02 MiB) Viewed 3381 times
9.JPG
9.JPG (1003.16 KiB) Viewed 3381 times
10.JPG
10.JPG (1.14 MiB) Viewed 3381 times
11.JPG