www.wmdolls.com

Do you stay with the same doll manufacture for all

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
goblin1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Do you stay with the same doll manufacture for all

Post by goblin1 »

Do you guys stay with the same doll manufacture for all of your dolls.
i have my first doll a d-cup WM doll. i bought an extra head.
i am want bigger cup size doll that will work with by WM heads,
thanks

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Do you stay with the same doll manufacture for all

Post by Dollover2000 »

Welcome aboard!
Some people stick with the same brand, some people purchase multiple different brands.
The WM heads are interchangeable with a lot of other manufacturers. However, there are some that incorporate a different system than what WM uses. I’m sure others here can help you out with the brands to stay away from that are not compatible with what you’re looking for. Fear not, there’s a lot of options out there for you.
For starters, YL and OR are brands that are compatible with WM.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

So I have WM, D4E, Raycme, Catdoll, and another that is unknown. They all have M16 neck connectors and do swap heads, but normally I keep the heads within their own brand. Why? Because the skin tones do not match even though I tried to get custom matching.

The only way to get a good match is to select the same skin as the other order. Even then it will be slightly off.

Wm, or, yl are all very compatible because they have the same parent: jinsan.

You might have better compatible luck across brands if you are using a natural skin. Other colors just get tricky.

Also note there are two main head sizes. 100cm to 135cm then 140cm to 170cm. The first time I bought 168cm, I got a head that was sized for 120cm (wm#90). Vendor didn't warn me or anything.

goblin1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by goblin1 »

thanks for the reply. these are the two heads i got with my 140cm. looks like i have all the torsos covered with these.
i sure like the chocolate skin color. probably my limiting factor.
thanks
Attachments
head 56 and 81 doll.JPG
head 56 and 81 doll.JPG (154.18 KiB) Viewed 1066 times

INFORMATIONS