www.wmdolls.com

Feets arrived unpadded

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
J90
Active Poster
Active Poster

Feets arrived unpadded

Post by J90 »

Today my wm-doll arrived. Both foam-paddings of the feets and the extra foam-plate of the feets were removed and lied on the belly. Only the thick wooden-plate was still in the right place infornt of the feet.

Could the skelleton be damaged of possibly foot-impacts? My vendor says, it is very unlikely.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Feets arrived unpadded

Post by Mr Franz »

Sounds like a customs inspection. They hardly ever put the packing back correctly. Unless the box had external damage in that area, your vendor is probably right. Just look everything over carefully and make sure the feet, legs and ankles move as they should and nothing's unusually loose or bent.

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Yes, when Customs open the boxes they don't repack things properly.... They inspected Italia and Katyuska, both survived the inspection :) but the heads paddings where crooked, clothes and wigs out of their bags, crap like that...
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Wow. That sucks. I’m glad none of my girls had “apparent tampering“. I would’ve been fuming pissed. For the most part it sounds like their search was unwarranted. I mean, how are you going to tell whether a doll looks under age by checking her feet?? That was uncalled for.
I must’ve been extremely lucky. A lot. None of mine ever showed up that way.
Hope your girl is OK.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

After going through a battle with customs and finding out that they do not even know their own ROE, I believe all dolls have the same things as MOLLY does to them.
BCD
Attachments
CUSTOMSTHISONEISFORYOU.jpg
CUSTOMSTHISONEISFORYOU.jpg (20.08 KiB) Viewed 1016 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

dollguy

Post by dollguy »

My doll arrived today. No normal foot or hand padding. What do they think is in the padding?

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:After going through a battle with customs and finding out that they do not even know their own ROE, I believe all dolls have the same things as MOLLY does to them.
BCD
thats my type of girl for sure. I'm really tempting by d4e for my next one as my current need some company when I'm away :p
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

dollguy wrote:My doll arrived today. No normal foot or hand padding. What do they think is in the padding?
drugs ?
Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

dollguy wrote:My doll arrived today. No normal foot or hand padding. What do they think is in the padding?
Not all manufacturers use the padding. Of all my dolls, the only ones that were padded were the WM’s.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS