www.wmdolls.com

eye bulging out

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: eye bulging out

Post by Dollyman25442 »

BWheeler1 wrote:
Dollyman25442 wrote:In doing my modification to improve the oral capability on this members WM head, it gave me an opportunity to visually show members EXACTLY the causation of the bulging eye syndrome.
Take not the image that shows a casting hole at the end of the TPE oral cavity. This hole allows air to be pumped between the TPE "skin" and the fiberglass skull, thus producing the phenomenon of the eyes bulging out.
P1010579.JPG
P1010578.JPG
A little off topic, but what glue are you planning on using to glue the skin back on the skull? The reason I ask is my #36 head's chin has separated from the fiberglass a little bit and I need to glue it back down.
Permatex silicone windshield sealant (and it must be this EXACTLY). It's the standard for this kind of work. Ask Samara ;-)
And no, the silicone in it won't be enough to eat away any tpe.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks. I hadn't glued it with anything yet as it isn't too bad. It only presents itself when I move her head and her chin kinda drags against her neck. I've used permatex windshield sealant before, but always on windshields, never thought I'd be using it on a doll!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

BWheeler1 wrote:Thanks. I hadn't glued it with anything yet as it isn't too bad. It only presents itself when I move her head and her chin kinda drags against her neck. I've used permatex windshield sealant before, but always on windshields, never thought I'd be using it on a doll!
Opps! I just realized the full and complete name and that which you MUST use, is "Permatex Flowable Silicone Windshield Sealant"
Like this-
https://www.permatex.com/products/adhes ... ss-sealer/

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

That's okay, I knew what you meant. I've used it before.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

So I used the Permatex and Kelsi's chin is now glued securely to her fiberglass skull. It worked so well, I decided to try it a couple of other places. The bottoms of her feet were damaged from the foot plate cutting the skin against shoes and the skin had also separated from the plate so the skin on her feet was kinda loose up towards her toes. I tried using my hot knife technique to fix it, but it was just too torn up inside and it stayed loose because it had separated from the plate inside. So I figured it was bad anyway, why not try the Permatex? I squeezed some inside her feet and filled the gaps. When it set, her feet felt solid again like my newer dolls. Solid as in not flapping around, but still "rubbery" like the TPE. So then I shot some into her shoulders where there had been cuts from TPE against the shoulder joint. The TPE was chewed up inside from the joint and felt kinda hollow, like there was an air gap. I spread a pinhole open enough to insert the point of the tube and squeezed. Same thing as her feet, the gap was filled and still had give, it felt like a new shoulder. I don't know how long it'll last before the joint chews up the Permatex, but if it does, I'll just shoot some more in there. Next, I think I'll run some new finger wires in her hands (she has none) and do the same with her palms to glue the skin to the palm plate. Thanks for telling me about this stuff, I never would have thought to use it to fix my doll.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

omg. This is hilarious for me to read! I, as a woman who uses the dolls for photography, did not realize that the eyes bulged out!!!!

Anyway, have me a good laugh.

-S

nahmot

Post by nahmot »

Dollyman25442 wrote:In doing my modification to improve the oral capability on this members WM head, it gave me an opportunity to visually show members EXACTLY the causation of the bulging eye syndrome.
Take not the image that shows a casting hole at the end of the TPE oral cavity. This hole allows air to be pumped between the TPE "skin" and the fiberglass skull, thus producing the phenomenon of the eyes bulging out.
P1010579.JPG
P1010578.JPG

Thank you for the guide on stopping the eye bulging , it was very immersion breaking for me. The modifications you mention here , do they make the oral cavity looser? I find it's overly tight

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

nahmot wrote:
P1010579.JPG
P1010578.JPG

Thank you for the guide on stopping the eye bulging , it was very immersion breaking for me. The modifications you mention here , do they make the oral cavity looser? I find it's overly tight
Yes it does.
See the topic here-
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91728

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yhis sound pretty awesome!! How are those areas holding up since?? Any chance you could drop a pic as to how it looks?
BWheeler1 wrote:So I used the Permatex and Kelsi's chin is now glued securely to her fiberglass skull. It worked so well, I decided to try it a couple of other places. The bottoms of her feet were damaged from the foot plate cutting the skin against shoes and the skin had also separated from the plate so the skin on her feet was kinda loose up towards her toes. I tried using my hot knife technique to fix it, but it was just too torn up inside and it stayed loose because it had separated from the plate inside. So I figured it was bad anyway, why not try the Permatex? I squeezed some inside her feet and filled the gaps. When it set, her feet felt solid again like my newer dolls. Solid as in not flapping around, but still "rubbery" like the TPE. So then I shot some into her shoulders where there had been cuts from TPE against the shoulder joint. The TPE was chewed up inside from the joint and felt kinda hollow, like there was an air gap. I spread a pinhole open enough to insert the point of the tube and squeezed. Same thing as her feet, the gap was filled and still had give, it felt like a new shoulder. I don't know how long it'll last before the joint chews up the Permatex, but if it does, I'll just shoot some more in there. Next, I think I'll run some new finger wires in her hands (she has none) and do the same with her palms to glue the skin to the palm plate. Thanks for telling me about this stuff, I never would have thought to use it to fix my doll.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Jarubar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jarubar »

[quote="Permatex silicone windshield sealant (and it must be this EXACTLY). It's the standard for this kind of work. Ask Samara ;-)
And no, the silicone in it won't be enough to eat away any tpe.[/quote]

Is there a particluar technique in how to use the glue? I am just testing it now.
How do you spread it over the skull?
Does it need "clamping" to the skull to make sure the glue sticks?
Can you use it to join TPE to Fleshlight material? Have you ever tried it?

Thanks

Jarubar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jarubar »

Just some tips for anyone planning on doing this:

1. The hole saw can be about 40-44mm, 38mm is the inside diameter on a WM Doll.
2. Drill it inside a black plastic back to contain all the fibreglass and definately wear a mask etc.
3. You won't find much PVC plastic pipe to fit, and fit the insert. As the OP has done get bigger pipe (e.g. 50mm ) then cut it in the middle lengthways. This allows you to expand it slightly to wrap it aorund the insert. Otherwise its a bit difficult to put in.
4. Cut the pipe so it's flush with the surface of the entrance hole. The reason for this is if you dont it stretches the face out and distorts it.
5. I would glue to face back on as it tends to sag and hang and distort the face. Also as you pull on the face it pulls off the skull.

I am testing permatex sealant and will update on how it went.

Jarubar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jarubar »

Jarubar wrote:Just some tips for anyone planning on doing this:

1. The hole saw can be about 40-44mm, 38mm is the inside diameter on a WM Doll.
2. Drill it inside a black plastic back to contain all the fibreglass and definately wear a mask etc.
3. You won't find much PVC plastic pipe to fit, and fit the insert. As the OP has done get bigger pipe (e.g. 50mm ) then cut it in the middle lengthways. This allows you to expand it slightly to wrap it aorund the insert. Otherwise its a bit difficult to put in.
4. Cut the pipe so it's flush with the surface of the entrance hole. The reason for this is if you dont it stretches the face out and distorts it.
5. I would glue to face back on as it tends to sag and hang and distort the face. Also as you pull on the face it pulls off the skull.

I am testing permatex sealant and will update on how it went.
the permatex is an easily removeable adhesive for tpe. not sure how strong it would be to stick tpe to tpe long term as it pules apart easily. It would be good to glue the face back onto the head but unsure for sealing holes.

INFORMATIONS