www.wmdolls.com

WM after market eyes ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FirstOrder

WM after market eyes ?

Post by FirstOrder »

Was wondering where I can get some good quality eyes for my WM doll ? Any recommendations?
Thanks

orchido

Re: WM after market eyes ?

Post by orchido »

Most vendors offer extra eyes as accessories. They are all standard sizes.
MannequinFan has an assortment of beautiful eyes, but they are in very limited supply.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Neither of my girls have WM eyes anymore. I wanted green for my redhead, but the WM green eyes are yellow. I wanted violet for my girl with light purple hair. I found really nice, realistic eyes on Amazon for $5.99 plus shipping, they ended up costing less than $10 a pair. They ARE a little smaller than WM, they're 26mm instead of 28mm. But I figured for the price, I'd try them. They look better than any of the WM eyes I have, and better than the $50 realdoll eyes I tried. They're also hollow, half round like WM eyes.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I recommend the MannequinFan eyes. I wasn't aware that they were limited availability, but I haven't been around as much lately so that may well be. They look really nice, and have the advantage of coming with eyelids so you can get much more expressive with her looks.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Chastity_Knite
Doll
Doll

Post by Chastity_Knite »

I'm currently sporting a set of MF eyes. You are only able to order them at 3:00PM EST/8:00PM UTC on Saturday. Details are on the first page of his BCD page (here).
MF eyes out of the box
MF eyes out of the box
20180517_121053.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2493 times
Once installed
Once installed
20180629_184944.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 2493 times
“HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM. (Death)”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Chastity Knite's family and back story
Sammy and Me talking
Chastity on the Doll Matrix
Chastity on the Doll Album

FirstOrder

Post by FirstOrder »

Ok , that all sounds very very confusing.
Chastity_Knite wrote:I'm currently sporting a set of MF eyes. You are only able to order them at 3:00PM EST/8:00PM UTC on Saturday. Details are on the first page of his BCD page (here).
20180517_121053.jpg
20180629_184944.jpg

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

BWheeler1 wrote:Neither of my girls have WM eyes anymore. I wanted green for my redhead, but the WM green eyes are yellow. I wanted violet for my girl with light purple hair. I found really nice, realistic eyes on Amazon for $5.99 plus shipping, they ended up costing less than $10 a pair. They ARE a little smaller than WM, they're 26mm instead of 28mm. But I figured for the price, I'd try them. They look better than any of the WM eyes I have, and better than the $50 realdoll eyes I tried. They're also hollow, half round like WM eyes.
Wow. I had to do a double take to see if I was the author of that message. Haha. I was going to say the same thing. I've wasted $150 on WM official replacement eyes. Don't bother. Besides Amazon and Ebay 26mm eyes, I also got a bunch from https://www.secristdolls.com/doll_eyes which are also $6. The Victorian 2H are probably my favorite. In picture.

MF eyes are the best. Lucky to have one set, but seemly impossible to get.
Attachments
20180902_180647.jpg
20180902_180647.jpg (1022.88 KiB) Viewed 2489 times

Chastity_Knite
Doll
Doll

Post by Chastity_Knite »

FirstOrder wrote:Ok , that all sounds very very confusing.
Chastity_Knite wrote:I'm currently sporting a set of MF eyes. You are only able to order them at 3:00PM EST/8:00PM UTC on Saturday. Details are on the first page of his BCD page (here).
Basically you type up an email. Something like,
I'd like to request one box set of MF eyes, (Preferred two eye colors here). For the eye lids please include them in a (Your dolls skin tone here). Shipping is in the (US/International).

MF Eye box $59.95
Shiping and handling ($8.00 for US, $15.00 International)

PayPal account is (paypal account info here)

Shipping address is,
(your shipping address here)
Then at 3:00PM EST on Saturday send it to MannequinFan at bcdspecialorder@gmail.com.
This is because MF makes a limited supply each week. The first emails in get that weeks batch of MF eyes.
“HUMAN BEINGS MAKE LIFE SO INTERESTING. DO YOU KNOW, THAT IN A UNIVERSE SO FULL OF WONDERS, THEY HAVE MANAGED TO INVENT BOREDOM. (Death)”
― Terry Pratchett, Hogfather
Chastity Knite's family and back story
Sammy and Me talking
Chastity on the Doll Matrix
Chastity on the Doll Album

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Here are my girls with their $6 eyes. I wanted green for Kelsi but the WM eyes were yellow and the realdoll eyes looked pixelated. These were perfect. I wanted violet for Sakura, and this is the only place I found them. I also did the eyelid thing on Kelsi, but not in skin color. I used a piece of the plastic packaging the eyelashes came in and glued the eyelashes to them, then painted the plastic black. At the time, I wasn't thinking about making them close. I'll probably make some new ones up and use an eye shadow color instead of trying to match the skin. I just made the ones for Kelsi because her eyelashes kept coming loose, and I was still trying out different eyes so they made it easier. Just slide them out, change the eyes, slide them back in. I'm sure that's an advantage to MannequinFan's eyes also. I didn't go with his because I had no need of the quick eye change, I'm not a photographer. I wanted to get their eyes in the color I wanted for each and just leave them that way.

High Country

Post by High Country »

DexterQuest wrote: Besides Amazon and Ebay 26mm eyes, I also got a bunch from https://www.secristdolls.com/doll_eyes which are also $6.

MF eyes are the best. Lucky to have one set, but seemly impossible to get.
I'm reading about options if I don't suceed in the MF "lottery". My question is if there are any of the aftermarket eyes that are as easy to move to look different directions and line up as MF is said to be?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I also didn't want to play the lottery thing just for a chance to spend $68 on a set of eyes that to me don't look any more realistic than the ones I got from Amazon for less than $10 including shipping... then have to wait and do it two more times for my other dolls. I also don't think the regular eyes are that hard to move into position. I was going to modify a set of junk eyes (WM "green" ones) with a ball and socket that would sit inside the eye cavity until I got it right, then do the same with the eyes I'm using. But it hasn't been a top priority because I haven't really had much trouble moving them as they are.

I also got a pair of brown eyes from the same place for Ji Eun to replace the ugly brown WM teddy bear fake looking eyes.

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

Another MannequinFan fan here! All you need to do is email your order in at a specific time and he'll let you know if your on the list. If you are not you can try again the following week. Lucky me got my order in on the first attempt and I absolutely love the way my doll looks at me now. Plus you can close the eyelids at night so she's asleep.
Remember that you don't pay until order is confirmed so no loss to you!
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I understand how it works. My point is, I have three dolls. If supply is THAT much less than demand that you have to roll the dice every week for a shot, chances are you're not getting three sets for a while. Also, to me they are way over priced. I overpaid for realdoll eyes and hated them as soon as I got them. The ones I finally settled on we're inexpensive, and I didn't have to play games to get them. All I had to do was click "add to cart", then "checkout", and had them in a few days.

I bet they are easier to move than cotton backed eyes, but I don't have a problem with moving mine. I also am not a photographer and have no need to change eye colors in a flash. They've had the same eye colors since I bought them, and they're not going to change. For a professional, they're probably great. But for the average doll owner, they're over priced and unnecessary.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I can certainly vouch for the E-Z Move Eyes which I obtained from GrimReefer24601. Most elaborate, realistic irises that I've seen yet and changing eye color in situ- without having to disturb the eyelids and lashes- is a snap. Also, the adjustable depth allows a perfect fit and they truly are much easier to move and position since there's no bouncing around on a wad of cotton inside the socket.

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I'll agree. The best aftermarket eyes are from MannequinFan. I have two sets one for MJ and one for Becka. If you can get them.

I sell all the eyes that WM currently makes on my website. The #2 eyes that were supposed to be green now really are. These are the same #2 eyes, but Jinsan has recently adjusted them to be more green.
20181224_104306[1].jpg
20181224_104306[1].jpg (1.18 MiB) Viewed 2021 times
They also have a new blue and green.
20181224_104321[1].jpg
20181224_104321[1].jpg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 2021 times
20181224_104315[1].jpg
20181224_104315[1].jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 2021 times
Right now they're priced where I have to price them based on my cost. $19.95. I'm trying to get a lower price, and if I do I'll be able to lower my price more.

INFORMATIONS