www.wmdolls.com

BIG Muff!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: BIG Muff!

Post by Mr Franz »

I'd be inclined to spread the spirit gum thin on the merkin itself once it's been trimmed, stopping just shy of the edges, gently pressing in place working from the bottom up.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That's kind of my feelings as well.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It made me a bit nervous bit i went for it. I had to cut off quite a bit from the top and some around the edges. I did use the Spirit Gum to glue it down. I have some pieces left and may put some more on the left/right sides further down. Where it's hanging at the clit area is not glued as there was no mesh screen down that far.

Open to any improvements anyone sees.
Attachments
_1DF6177a.jpg
_1DF6177a.jpg (612.33 KiB) Viewed 673 times

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

...completely redefines "bearded clam" for me...
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well-so much for merkins. I let it dry around 36 hours to be sure and then decided to give her some lovin' for her patience. :) Apparently they're for looking and not for fooling around with-it came right off and there were small pieces of the hair here and there. I don't know if I'll try this again or not...a bit disappointed.

INFORMATIONS