www.wmdolls.com

New 140A owner

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Harbo254
Apprentice
Apprentice

New 140A owner

Post by Harbo254 »

Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster, and new owner of a 140A with a 57 head. As everyone else probably did, I debated a long time on pulling the trigger, then which one to get. I'm happy with my decision as I wouldn't want any more weight and all the proportions seem to be just right for me. Now the fun begins! :D

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New 140A owner

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Congrats and post pics soon! I'm personally a huge fan of the #57 head and considering getting her on a 157b body. I'd been really interested to see how the #57 head looks before all the makeup is applied.

Mr. Ducati

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Whoot Whoot!

Happy for you Harbo254. Enjoy your honeymoon. :glou:

The WM140 A cup is an amazing sculpt. Great choice.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Welcome Harbo254, Congrats on your newly expected! :thumbs_up: As you may be aware there are threads dedicated to the 140 and the entries in them are superb.
Once again congrats!
:glou:

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Congratulations :)

I'm also a fan of both that body and that head. Great choices! Post pics!!! :D

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

I am thinking about getting a 140A next. Would love to see some pictures! Seems like a good mix of being small/lightweight, realistic proportions, and has a decent booty for a petite doll.

Harbo254
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Harbo254 »

Thanks all. I'll post some pics once I get my 5 messages in. I debated between the 157B and the 140A for a long time. I was also really hung up on the 162 head but I think I like the 57 better now that I have it (of course). I didn't find much on the 57 head on the forum, so I'll get some pictures out there eventually. Definitely a great booty for this fan of petite bodies! :whistle:

Harbo254
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Harbo254 »

Xanthine wrote:I am thinking about getting a 140A next. Would love to see some pictures! Seems like a good mix of being small/lightweight, realistic proportions, and has a decent booty for a petite doll.

Xanthine,

I personally wouldn't want anything much heavier. Even as one of the lightest models, she's still quite a bit of weight to move around yet still manageable. I was concerned about the small size, but at my height (5'9") she falls right into place in all the good cuddle positions. Proportions are very nice.

Mr. Ducati - You'll get to see a redhead #57!

I took some pictures this morning while the natural light was good ahead of our weekend rain, but it is clear I need some practice with lighting, positioning, and camera settings. Smart phones have made me lazy in that regard but I do have a decent Canon SX120.

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Mr. Ducati - You'll get to see a redhead #57!

I took some pictures this morning while the natural light was good ahead of our weekend rain, but it is clear I need some practice with lighting, positioning, and camera settings. Smart phones have made me lazy in that regard but I do have a decent Canon SX120.
Great! Looking forward to seeing them!

Mr. D

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I love my 140A's. They're great dolls. It's funny because I'm also infatuated with the #57 head. I'll probably get one soon. Can't wait to see your pictures.

Harbo254
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Harbo254 »

grimreefer24601 wrote:I love my 140A's. They're great dolls. It's funny because I'm also infatuated with the #57 head. I'll probably get one soon. Can't wait to see your pictures.
I looked at them on the computer screen and they aren't that great, but what I have for now. *shrug*

Should I put them in this thread or start a new "Meet Sabrina" thread?

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

It's up to you. How much do you want to do? I know what I'd want to do this weekend if that hot little red head in your avatar were here in Dopetopia. :mrgreen:

She looks great! I really need to get me one of those #57 heads. I might just add it to my Jinsan order.

Grim

INFORMATIONS