www.wmdolls.com

Quality of the WM dolls ?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FirstOrder

Quality of the WM dolls ?

Post by FirstOrder »

Just hit the order button on my 157 the other day and am now waiting ...
Given all the different manufacturers out there I am just wondering how the WM dolls compair to the other companies of equally price products ?

Is there something that makes each companies doll different from the next , or in the relative price range are they all pretty much the same ?

DrSakamoto

Re: Quality of the WM dolls ?

Post by DrSakamoto »

A WM 157 was my first doll. I have nothing to compare it too, but IMO the quality is very good and I dont have any regrets

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I would say that WM is a top TPE brand. I have a few brands and like the WM the best. D4E has one cutie, but she had no hand or foot detail plus the head does not connect flush with the neck. WM fingers are fairly good and way better than my JY which seem to twist endlessly. I have two other brands. One is just pure crap and the other one is pretty, but has a weird smell and taste. My first WM from 2 years ago still has a smell, but my other 6 WM dolls since then do not. They've improved and I have 157b myself.

TPE quality can definitely differ so you are asking the right question. Lego vs mega blocks and WM would be a Lego.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I have two WM dolls.
I've decided to move away from WM having had a not so good last experience. Quality control seems to be stumbling from that manufacturer. My last doll got shipped with many defects, enough to where a replacement had to occur and my first vendor screwed the pooch on that one (thankfully BCD stepped in and saved the day).
Also, they haven't made any move in years to make the oral actually usable (it's not) or fingers that don't become dis-jointed in short order.
Foy my money, next manufacturer will be a 6ye (from BCD)

Doll Lover77
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Doll Lover77 »

I just ordered 153 with 56 head from their factory directly, they shipped yesterday. Will see how this goes.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

I have the WM 157b myself and the quality is very good. :thumbs_up:

It is also about how you deal with her, do not assume positions that hurt yourself then you already know that your doll will not appreciate that and thus suffer damage. :wink:
In the beginning, the joints will be very difficult to get into motion but that will improve over time. :thumbs_up:

Proper maintenance and handling with respect to your doll will also benefit the lifespan. :D

Have fun with your doll. :lol:

She is really great once you know how to deal with her, I can tell you. :D :thumbs_up:

If you need some inspiration. :wink:
My Timea wil give you a nice impression: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=104151&start=120

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

I have been completely happy with Eva. She is a WM 157b that was born around March 2 to march 16th of 2018.

other than my own carelessness on her fingers she is in tip top shape still. She is due her maint. (weekly bath and monthy oil bath to remove the embedded powder.) cos she gets a little splotchy looking after a month or so.

Also care and feeding goes a long way to longevity, treating the stress areas with vaseline periodically.
proper cleaning after having fun, etc.

That being said, sometimes, with care, and proper handling there can be issues. Eva has weak arms, can't hold them out in front of her. (needs tightening) but I don't mind.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Quality is generally good. For the price its very cheap compared to silicone which can cost 6-7 times more.
The fingers unfortunately are the weakest part. The seem to break easily.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I too have a WM doll, and for my 2nd doll one of my considerations is WM vs other brand (still undecided between 2 dolls). So yeah kinda feel like Dollyman below; it's kinda annoying to me that so many obvious and often presumably quite easy thing to fix - have indeed not been fixed over the last few years. It seems to me there are MANY very easy tweaks which 'they' could make to better a doll in many ways. Put one guy in R&D on it ffs! The fingers, loose joints, and the TPE's vulnerability at the joints (elbow, knee)...they dont even try to protect it from the metal inside.

I fully agree one the blow job: so okay, I can by now sorta 'get over' or ignore it , but I mean come on! The BJ capabilities of the head can and should indeed be WAY better...the who thing of how the mouth / inside is made; the way it is now just plainly sucks ball (tho ironically it clearly cannot). Guys who might be inclined to defending the current head state, please consider this:

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a crazy beautiful / hot gal give you a BJ that actually looked like a BJ, instead of some sort of horror face deformation video. I mean couldnt it be made to look more natural, something other that would actually make me want to look at hear face. So my issue is: I've some heads which would look (be) absolutely amazing getting a BJ by, but it just doesnt feel right because her whole face blows up when her lips just barely touches it.

It's like the dolls are obviously (mainly) made for sex. But somehow no producer (not only WM) does things to actually have her function better / last longer (especially considering the heads). It's all pretty much looks...and huge tits and asses. Sorry this turned into some sort of rant.

What I actually meant to say was, yeah I wonder too if there's much difference between brands.
And I also considered 6Ye but for example the 165F kinda looks like she has pretty high pussy placement, think more models have it (tho not really sure). Considering 6Ye if I ever go black tho lol :D

Dollyman25442 wrote:I have two WM dolls.
I've decided to move away from WM having had a not so good last experience. Quality control seems to be stumbling from that manufacturer. My last doll got shipped with many defects, enough to where a replacement had to occur and my first vendor screwed the pooch on that one (thankfully BCD stepped in and saved the day).
Also, they haven't made any move in years to make the oral actually usable (it's not) or fingers that don't become dis-jointed in short order.
Foy my money, next manufacturer will be a 6ye (from BCD)
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Apart from the crappy finger wires, quality seems top notch on my WM125.

SphericalBoobs
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SphericalBoobs »

I own 2 WM dolls made in 2016, and they still look pretty good, even if I didn't really know how to take care of a TPE doll back then. They are of good quality (except for finger wires, have to agree on this).

If they would have built a doll to my physical liking in 2018, I would have certainly given them my vote again.

Redross

Post by Redross »

Joints, especially knees seem to be made to tear. Same goes for feet. Fingers are crap as they're just braided wiring coated with tpe. Toes are a joke. Face sends you straight to the uncanny valley. Some joints, especially writs, may be too loose and some may be too stiff, requiring you to do battle with her before setting her up. ANY hard surface or object is a tearing hazard. Other than the aforementioned tendency to tear in certain situations and especially in certain points, it's quite resilient. Because of the way it's shaped and being apparently soft to the touch, it feels much heavier than she actually is. When it comes to orifices, it feels sort of similar to real sex, so no real issues there. Other than that I can't really say I found manufacturing defects, so I guess they did their job pretty well, they just need work on the concept.

INFORMATIONS