www.wmdolls.com

New Head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

New Head

Post by ColColt »

I think I may need another body. My other two are occupied with their own heads. I got this one yesterday late, #129, and decided to put a long wig on her and I think I like it. I think this head would look great on a 158 body. I'm not sure what I'll call her yet but she looks like a Vicky or Brenda to me.
Attachments
_1DF6122a.jpg
_1DF6122a.jpg (933.75 KiB) Viewed 764 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: New Head

Post by BWheeler1 »

I'm in kind of the same situation, but with a headless body. I ordered a new 157B body to replace the 140 body that has patches in a few places originally thinking to simply put her head on the new body, but didn't have a plan for the old body. Then I got the idea that once I do the swap and the old 140 body is headless, I could use it to practice my patchwork. My repairs have gotten better as I've gained experience. I'm thinking of trying to go over those repairs and see if I can make them look a little better, that way if the new body or my 156 ever need repairs, I'll be better at it. Then the thought crossed my mind, what to do with the 140 if I get it looking all nice and presentable again? I'll probably end up buying another head for that body.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Head

Post by MoneyMike »

She's a gorgeous head. Wig is a nice too, it matches her eyes. Too me she looks like a Brenda.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

INFORMATIONS